Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Remembering Spirit Force

+6
Firebreath
Dragonecro0987
Tamashii
Dazo
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remembering Spirit Force Empty Remembering Spirit Force

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm making this post as a sort of highlights page for funny, emotional, or just flat-out awesome highlights from Spirit Force, or SF. For members who are unfamiliar with this, Spirit Force was our old Roleplay at a different academy, in which we played a group of miscellaneous Spirit Users who went on crazy misadventures in trying to save the world and protect themselves from Spirit Hunters. Occasionally, I like to re-read the RP from time to time for my own enjoyment, so now I'm making this highlights page for anything funny that caught my eye. Here's the first one:
---------
Willow and Asuya remained dead asleep the entire time the music was blasting. This was the first time the two of them had slept together in years, with Asuya barely sleeping at all because of work (which she doesn't remember, but is still feeling the fatigue), and with Willow never sleeping due to her rampages throughout the months. Music was not enough to wake them, as they felt comfortable in each other's arms.
---------
Of course, Tama(who I don't believe is a regular member of AKA at the moment), didn't mean to say what I implied by highlighting, but this was definetly something I found to be very cute and emotional. Tama really knows how his characters work, and he's a really talented RPer. Tama, if you're reading this, you're awesome. I mean that wholeheartedly.

Anyways, if you guys want to post some of your favorite moment from SF, or even some other RPs you've been in, feel free! Let's have fun with this.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Remembering Spirit Force Empty Re: Remembering Spirit Force

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm

(From mah book.)
“I figured. He’s a really fast crawler, so I doubt it’ll be long til he starts to walk and talk. Damn, I don’t want him to grow up. Wish he was my little pup forever. Hope he isn’t as mischievous as you as a teen.”

“Hey…! I wasn’t that mischievous.” She blushed.

“You were also a huge prankster on your uncles and brothers.” I chuckle, having a sly smile painted across my muzzle.

“Really? Name three times.”

“You poked holes in Decay’s condoms, you changed all the icons and names on Shinji’s computer to Internet Explorer and rearranged them so he’d have to randomly click to find the right tab and change it all back, and you also changed all of Dhark’s most used words on his phone to auto correct to something else. Like, he’d say “Wanna hang?” and it’ll autocorrect to “Wanna bang?””

“...That icon one was pretty genius though.” Amai chuckled under her breath awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------------
RP moments
-----------------------------------------------
1. The PIMP Wars
2. Karaoke night
3. Nightmare 0 Fight/Willow's death
4. Everyone VS Akim I think?
5. Rex and Sasha VS Guldrich Fire
6. Asuya X Echo
7. Fluffals
8. Gajeel/Jaden X Tara love triangle
9. Universe Reset
10. Saving Necrosia. I think it was?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Volk why do consider the Sasha and Rex fight with Gludrich Fire a memorable moment. It sorta had pacing issues, like the whole RP.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

It was a funny one-shot moment.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm surprised you guys thought a few moments I was involved with were memorable o.O
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Well Tama, you were a big part of SF.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:10 pm

I still hated my characters lol...I guess the most memorable part of SF to me (I've been rereading SF myself), and this is a bit biased, but it was when Marideth first returned as Willow and relayed her message to the force on the walky-talky thingy.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:00 am

Here are my favorite moments for each of my 3 main characters in SF:

Shinyo - Even though it did not go according to plan on account of Kado and the bloodlust, I really enjoyed the Necrosia subplot and fleshing out Shinyo and his background to Team Eclipse.

Viola - I think I'd pick either the moment when Viola had Klaus on the end of her guitar ax and was slowly threatening to cut his neck off or when she fainted in the Spirit World, as I got some good reactions through Shinyo to state their relationship of care for one another.

Connor - Probably his opening post into the RP where he made friends with Fluffles, his romance with Harmony, and the torment he faced from Cynthia and Jasmine the Ghost that made him question his own strength.

Other than that, I'd say the Nightmare Zero fight, the Battle against Dark Dragon Armored Jaden, and the final fight with Boei and Kale are some of my favorite moments.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:04 am

Dragonecro0987 wrote:Connor - Probably his opening post into the RP where he made friends with Fluffles, his romance with Harmony, and the torment he faced from Cynthia and Jasmine the Ghost that made him question his own strength.
Who's Jasmine? I don't remember her
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 am

Let's see...my favorites were when Alanna proposed to Jade, when Lira revealed she was good(probably the only super biased one), first song of karaoke night with B.U.N.N.Y, when Affection(Cobra's emotion) appeared for the first time, when Joker showed Harmony the wedding with him and her, When Marideth died and the fight with Anubis.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:31 am

LOL Volk your list top 2 is President Punch I love that!

OK. So i know SF wasn't the best Roleplay in the world. But honestly guys a Roleplay is supposed to be fun. Is supposed to have life. Is supposed to make people laugh, to give those people the laugh. I promise you. SF2 will be so much more better. Better paced, better story. While having the same freedom with your characters. Which is why im dropping it in February, because It's not easy making a plot like that.

Every part of SF was my favorite part. But to be honest Introducing president Punch was a fun fucking moment xD.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:17 am

when tama sat there and slaughtered 69...... it was a master piece.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Favorite moment for me was probably when everyone was sitting around the campfire, telling stories. It had a serene air to it, and that was an area of the RP that there wasn't much arguing over, which was nice. Plus, I got to tell the SF version of Valk and Angel's story. This is a little biased, but I also loved the rivalry and reveals of Alucard and Ancilla. That was hella fun.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:45 am

So, I found another moment that I liked a lot. It was after we went through the void with Marideth to avoid Boei's death slash, and Echo met up with B.U.N.N.Y:

While Echo was feeling the square, she accidentally pressed the on-switch. The square unfolded, and B.U.N.N.Y sprang to life in Echo's hands.
"Greetings, Mistress Echo. I appear to have taken a tumble while inside of the void, and now I am here with you. Would you like some light music?"

Echo blinked, sighing in relief before petting B.U.N.N.Y.'s head. Truth be told, she was more than relieved she had found him. He might even be able to guide her to the others.

"No, but I was going to ask if you can tell where the others are. My Sight can only stretch towards my range of vision."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 am

BRUH, when B.U.N.N.Y sang first during karaoke night and everyone's reaction towards it. XD
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 am

I also enjoyed a few points from chapter 5, though that one probably had some majority of arguments spark. Mostly I enjoyed creating a new NPC to interact with some of the others, Jaden's transformation into the Dark Dragon Armor Mode, and Alanna's advice to Viola.

I saw those comments Kiru, Gajeel, and Alanna made about Jaden and I was sitting here and thinking, "You guys reeeeeeeeeally want to make him mad I see. Well have a nice day then." But seriously, I liked the fight and the tension, though Dazo tried to ruin the fight ment for plot building by means of negation which pissed me off in that we had to literally get Fire the DM that and all Dazo did posting wise after that was yelling at us that he could have ended the fight quicker.

Other than that, Viola worrying over Shinyo's Birthday was fun to type up and seeing her try to get advice from Alanna was fun in Viola's reactions that made her so nervous that she got no sleep and fell ill.

I think I will re-read it and make a list of favorite points in each chapter but yeah cannot wait for SF2.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:21 pm

You know what i liked about Spirit Force. What i fucking loved. I didn't read necro's cuz its in the morning, im sore af and not in any mood. But. What i love the most!

Was that everyone had fun, even with the arguments, fighting between each other, tama being a bitch. We had fucking fun, a lot of fun. Thats what a Roleplay is supposed to be, it can be serious, it can have a plot, it can have everything, but if it's not fun, then what the fuck is the post of the fucking Roleplay. Honestly. And to prove that it was amazingly fun. You guys have this post. You guys are thinking back to that time of fun, because you miss it. Or something. I, for one hand, kept it random, kept it to the feels, kept it as it was going because at the time that was fun for me. That was how i had fun. Now thats changed, but i still have that random going on. Maybe it just controlled Razz.

if you didn't understand what i said above, cuz apperently some people cant. SF was fun. And only Fun. That's why we all loved it, that is what every Roleplay should be, because why even Roleplay if you aren't having fun in the first place. At the time my fun was random and stupid and no plot and crazy land with President Punch, and Joker. Now I'm more controlled, i still got the random though. But i'll make sure it's still fun like last time ^^.

Love yall bitches. Today i need to grind DXXXXXXXX.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Drink The Ocean Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:36 pm

my favorite part aside from the asuya boss battle where no1 died despite everyone not having any powers and in addition another favorite of mine was when alio made that spirit force wiki page

Edit : i forgot how to put words in

Last edited by Drink The Ocean on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Drink The Ocean
Drink The Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:11 am

That part? Really? That wasn't even a thing, I got shut down, like really fast...but thanks I guess.

Anyways, I found another good post, also by Tama:

Dea looked down to the little robot and rubbed his chin with his free hand.

"Eyyy you look familia' little machine ting. I tink one of my lady friends used you for sometin' a little 'special' ya dig?" Dea gently patted B.U.N.N.Y on the head, which inadvertently messed up his circuits for just a fraction of a second, as Dea was just that powerful.

"Anyway, Ka-do left ya all huh? Dat's a shame, ya dig? I was just on mah way to tell her she got another job from ol' daddy-o, yours truly." Dea then looked around at the remains of the prison, and saw they were all in the middle of the desert. While he couldn't show it, Dea's presence turned curious.

"Well sorry to be an inconvenience fo' y'all peeps and playas. How's about ol' daddy-o takes you guys outta dis damn desert, ya dig?" Within an instant, as if it happened as soon as he said that, they were all suddenly at the outskirts of the city the three girls went to.

"'Der you guys go. Now den, dis city looks awfully nice, ya dig? You guys look like you had a nasteh run-in with ol' Zeroth. Dat ugly mofo be givin' powerful PIMPS like myself a bad name, ya dig? So how about ol' daddy-o treats you guys to some dinner and some relaxation huh? You playas be safe wit me around, ya dig?"

------

I never used to be fond of Dea, but after getting to know Tama's plot a little more through re-reading Spirit Force, I grew to like him a lot XD.
On an unrelated note, I never actually figured out what Dea was talking about in red...Tama, could you maybe explain if you remember please?
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:29 pm

He called B.U.N.N.Y. a vibrator.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Oh. Well jeez.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Tamashii wrote:He called B.U.N.N.Y. a vibrator.

This. This is my favorite SF moment.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Oh, Valk. XD

Of course, who could forget this piece of beauty right here. It made me tear up quite a bit:

Listen to this while reading for the full feels experience:

Asuya slid upon the ground, ending up right next to Willow's near-unconscious body. She didn't know what to do, but she knew Willow was almost gone...With tears rolling down her pale cheeks, she frantically grabbed Willow and held her head, face-up, in her lap. Willow's eyes opened, and for the first time, they were no longer hollow. They were...beautiful. Their pale brown, almost honey color, shone in the light as she looked up at her baby sister...and smiled.

"Mary please, you can't leave...you can't go like this...What will Kado and I do without you?! You led us, you cared for us when mom and dad couldn't. You protected us! Who will protect us now?!" Asuya's cries were audible by the entire team. Her tears fell upon Marideth's cheek. She was speechless now; only sobs escaped her throat. But as she cried, she felt a cold, yet smooth hand rest upon her cheek.

"Shhh...Asuya...sweetie...You and Kado are my baby sisters...you're strong..Stronger than I ever was. I never took care of you; you guys cared for yourselves.." Marideth's voice was smooth, and gentle, like that of a mother.

"You are my sister...and my sisters don't cry. We get back up, and fight...And even though I'm fading.." She held up and looked at her free arm. Tiny black fragments were seen pulling away from her arm and disappearing.

"I'll always be with you in heart...And that is something no one can bring into the Void..." Marideth smiled back up at Asuya, who continued to sob.

"Mary...I'm going to miss you...I love you, big sis..." Asuya held her closer, and Marideth's eyes shifted over her shoulder, to Echo.

"It's okay sweetie...She'll protect you...and you'll protect her. I know it...for a fact. I tried to become something I'm not...Without a soul, I'm just an empty shell, but...I thought that made me strong. When it was this..." Marideth pointed to Asuya's breast, the symbol of a heart appearing for a brief second.

"This...makes you all stronger than me." She dropped her hand and stared up at the sky. The thoughts of Jaden and all she put him through ran through her mind. As she began to fade, she looked at Asuya once again.

"Lover boy's not so bad...In the end...Now...Asuya...before I go...You have special powers...Powers that allow you to take the powers of another." She tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck.

"Hurry..." While sobbing, Asuya nodded in understanding, gently sinking her teeth into Marideth's neck. And she drank....and drank...and drank...She drank until she could feel Marideth's very essence overflow her body. Then, it all appeared...The shrouds...the nightmares...the fire. She knew it all..Letting go of her, Asuya's tears fell even more upon Marideth's face. But Marideth only looked up at the sky one more time, and closed her eyes.

"I love you Asuya...Take care of Kado for me..." And just like that...Marideth was gone...
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Truthfully I hated that scene for two reasons. One, I put WAY TOO MANY FUCKING dots in it. And two, rereading it, it didn't feel as emotional as I wanted it to be. I could've done much better with the feels.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Tamashii wrote:Truthfully I hated that scene for two reasons. One, I put WAY TOO MANY FUCKING dots in it. And two, rereading it, it didn't feel as emotional as I wanted it to be. I could've done much better with the feels.

Tam tam baby, are you interested in having Dea in SF2? For all of the PIMP Wars?
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next