Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Anime Personality Quiz

+8
Asgore Dreemurr
Firebreath
Lunarnox
Valkoor
JohnnyPhoenix
Dragonecro0987
necruta
Dazo
12 posters

Go down

Anime Personality Quiz Empty Anime Personality Quiz

Post by Dazo Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:56 am

I found this on DA and decided to post it here because wynaut? No shame, rite? 10/10, gud idea.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=anime-personality_3A2

Step 1. Take Quiz
Step 2. Share Results (Copy paste img link and use img tags or post url, either one works
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit

Here's mine:
Anime Personality Quiz 1452245085
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Anime Personality Quiz Empty Re: Anime Personality Quiz

Post by necruta Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:16 am

Question 3, DAT TIMEMACHINE DOE!

My current me:
Anime Personality Quiz 1452243527

How I used to be:
Anime Personality Quiz 1452230431
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:18 am

Anime Personality Quiz 1452242829
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyPhoenix Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:26 am

Anime Personality Quiz 1452247059

uhhh.... i mean i guess? i'm fanatic about games and such but i doubt i'd have that same reaction to the quiz XD... Yeah totally high energy, no self-depreciating humor, tho i do suffer from depression... so... yeah oxymoron much?
JohnnyPhoenix
JohnnyPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Dandere
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. You seem to be a Dandere. When we started this quiz together I thought you might have been a Kuudere since you were pretty reserved. But as time went on it became clear that you were just putting on an act since you're actually quite shy, and don't interact well with others. I know now that you're actually a pretty sensitive person, but you're not fond of sharing this side of yourself with others.

Anime Personality Quiz 1452243231
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:16 pm

This quiz. Broken I swear. I noticed that some questions had multiple answers that would be an appropriate response for me so I took it a few times.

The "normal" responses.

Tsunshun
I see. You may be a Tsunshun. You may be quite unpleasant to deal with; however, I know you only act this way because you're unwilling to let people get close to you. You're not really mean spirited at all, but the thought of being hurt can be a strong incentive for keeping others at bay.

Anime Personality Quiz 1452286539

Or if indulging my slightly more sadistic side.

Yangire
Okay. Let's not be rash here, but you're a Yangire. I'd really appreciate it if you would just be satisfied with this decision and leave. I know you are known to snap sometimes, so I'm a little bit concerned for my safety here. H-hey is that the kitten Macademi-kun saved? W-what are you planning to do to it? Just calm down an-....I...I think I'm going to be sick.....
Anime Personality Quiz 1452226824
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Kamidere

Wow. A Kamidere. You sure think pretty highly of yourself. Even I wonder if you have divine powers based on how you treat those around you. You believe your very existence is a gift to those in your presence right? Well, whatever floats your boat.

Anime Personality Quiz 1452245758

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. This was to follow my own fantasy, with Jiya being the evil master mind. Im honestly thinking of making Jiya the main villain of SF2. Lol ima go do this again with real answers.

---

Dandere
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. You seem to be a Dandere. When we started this quiz together I thought you might have been a Kuudere since you were pretty reserved. But as time went on it became clear that you were just putting on an act since you're actually quite shy, and don't interact well with others. I know now that you're actually a pretty sensitive person, but you're not fond of sharing this side of yourself with others.

Im In between those two. @_@ I would say.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:16 pm

I took it three times.

Anime Personality Quiz EaLW4ks
Anime Personality Quiz 1452286539
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Tsunpure
Ah, you appear to be a Tsunpure. You are likely overly honest with others, but rarely honest with yourself. This may be slightly confusing to those around you, as you likely treat them harshly right before asking for a favor. Be careful though, as your pure heart could easily be taken advantage of by others.

http://proprofs-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/images/QM/user_images/1891590/1452286417.png
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Well, I'm impressed. Impressed you managed to finish this quiz because you're an Aho. Everything is sunshine and roses with you, but that's because you don't have the smarts necessary to see anything bad. Wipe that smile off your face. I just insulted you, don't you get it?

Anime Personality Quiz 8GY2BFU
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 pm

So, you appear to be a Harapeko Chara. You basically spend the majority of your life, thinking about, talking about, and eating food. While you are eating lunch you're wondering what's for dinner. Food drives ever aspect of your life, but you're okay with that. There are other aspects of your life affected by this, for exam--... put those chips down and pay attention!

Anime Personality Quiz 1452220836
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:50 am

Hmm. You appear to be Haraguro, although with your personality who can really say for sure. Your outward behavior is in stark contrast to what you are truly thinking. Despite the kind, innocent appearance you project to the world, you are really an extremely calculating individual. I'm a little worried to even be talking to you now that I know what you are....
Anime Personality Quiz 1452224380

i would say this is pretty accurate wouldn't you guys?
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down