Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

which academy did you start at?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

which academy did you start at?

Post by 阿尔法龟 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:12 pm

so wassup guys this just came into my mind so which academy did you guys start at? i mean we all started somewhere. Mine was shura
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Re: which academy did you start at?

Post by Alisae on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 pm

I started like 3 years ago at this placed called Nexus DA. No one here probably knows what that is, but then 1 year later I was mostly at Heavens and Xenon, then 2 years after that, around Feb/March I was at North, then Cyber Soul, Then Vylon, Then Raid Raptors, Then Chrysalis (now Pendelums) and SDA, then Gladiator DA, and now here. Currently I am here of course, and GDA, and one other place that is trying to start up that I might abandon, might know, who knows. I don't even know if I'll be able to apply myself to do things for that place that's trying to start up, I'm mostly doing a lot here and I want to continue doing a lot here.
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 pm

Heheeee. Alright, I started May 13, 2013 In a small little academy called CHA. That place was probably the best place ever, and if you were one of the people to be a member there, and stay, you would have amazing memories. Thats where i started Roleplaying, that same day i believe. That's where I learned dueling and Roleplay fighting, Thats where I learned a lot of things, thats also where i met Nec and Soul. The three year anniversary is coming up, It'll mark my third year for Roleplaying. I met amazing people, Fushidara, Vettrillion, Smitee, Lord Link, Necruta, Soulsilver, Kurow, Joey, Ventus, Hazou, Shaywolf, Knaves. Everyone of you were super important to me, you dont know how much of a drastic turn of a path you guys made for me. I was going on direction, and it went all the way to the right. down. Right, and then up. Completely new path, like there are some people, who i talk in school, and i just think. "I would be in the exact same position you are... but i was one of the lucky ones." Im super grateful.
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:51 pm

The Story of Necro's First Duel Academy (Sounds corny but lets roll with it)

It was the year 2011 when I first joined Dueling Network. I had taken a major hiatus from playing the actual card game and only was experienced to Synchro Summoned thanks to Yugioh 5Ds. At the time, I was a horrible deck maker as I usually made them more so themed around attributes and types with no knowledge on synergy and the like.

One day I went into a random duel with a Zombie Deck and ran into a guy by the username of (Destiny) DreadChase. We had fun and, like I was use to, he swept the floor with me. I said good game and the like and right before I clicked admit defeat and was about to leave, he posed the question; "Would you like to join a Duel Academy?"

I was confused a bit and so I asked the typical questions and then I was soon admitted into the ranks of the Order of the Dragons Duel Academy. It was such a fun ride going from the bottom dorm to the middle dorm with the improved knowledge I got from Chase and the others at the academy and really, this was where I got my start meeting such awesome people like Josh, Jif, Valkoor, etc...

Eventually I was a moderator on the site and enjoyed the power for a few times, but never abused it. Then came the day we had a certain infamous user join ODA. Known as Yu Lei to many and by me to be known as Yu Shit. Without going into many details, he wormed his way to the head spot and turned the fun loving ODA into a cesspool of idiocy and hate. He was killing the place and so I was left no ideas as I was worried if I told the owner, who was a whole other kind of lazy level about Yu's dictatorship, he would shrug it off and Yu would find out to punish me and all of that shit.

I would go more in depth, but I'd rather not drag that out. Just upvote this post and I will consider getting the mates of ODA to give the full story another time.

Moving along after the drama, I left ODA and then Josh gave me the link to SDA. I joined and loved it even more and then more ODA drama and that is it really. Alongside those two academies, I was a part of Elemental Hero University as part of helping out the owner, who was a friend of the owner of ODA, and I also went to Vylon for a few times, but not as much nowadays. I even joined GDA to help with staffing, but I did not really become active there as I focused more on SDA. And now I am here as well.

And that is the tale of my first Duel Academy.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:25 pm

i actually started out at RDA XD. im prety sure most of ya know that place
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Drink The Ocean on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:19 pm

FDB wrote: I had a duel with him that lasted 7 hours in one duel without lagging at all
just to verify to keep this story 100% authentic did this 7 hour duel really happen
Drink The Ocean

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Yio on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Aka is my first academy so far is great
Yio

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Fat Guy on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:40 am

Tfw you started at SDA and now you are a certified nub
Some Fat Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 am

My very first academy was known as Rainbow Dragon Academy. At the time it was a new academy and I was its third member. I won't go into detail but over a year it became widely popular and I even got to the academy's highest dorm, Rainbow Dark Dorm. One thing led to another and the place became abandoned which brought me to Cyber Soul Academy for a little bit. I didn't like it much there, so I tried out Vylon Duel Academy. Same deal. Didn't like it. After about a month or so I got invited by my old allies at RDA to join Satellar Duel Academy (At the time it was Future Duelist Academy) but we renamed it. I stayed there for its entirety before eventually leaving for a month or so. Then I came here.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:29 pm

My first academy was
/is Gladiator Duel Academy. I was first member to join it because I knew the owner (Dark Angel) before it. And yah I got promoted to Tester then Moderator and then to Administrator...until I became Head Administrator myself.

In the meantime, I was also on some side academies. I was Moderator at Envoy Dueling Academy (as very active during summer 2014).

Now I am Assistant on DA for 4 months, and I also come to see what's up here on AKA.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:09 pm

5 months ago... the academy world saw me, in XDA. It was dead when I got there. AKA is my 2nd academy, and I've lasted the longest on this one. I still go to XDA sometimes, yet no one is on.
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Kenaki on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:44 am

I first started at Galactic Duel Academy where I met a couple of people.
I went from Photon Red (Ra Yellow there) and got promoted to Tester, then soon Teacher, and after a few more months before we went inactive I got promoted to Admin.
After the inactivity killed GDA, I went off to CyberSoulAcademy where I met a lot of experienced duelist and that is where I started to become a better and more professional and competitive duelist.
After CyberSoul, I followed Kalin Kessler to North Academy, AKA's affiliates and I've been there ever since 2014.
Ken Kenaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Like Me? on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:32 pm

a few years ago now when i was just getting back into yugioh after a very extended break i dueled against some 1 (cant remember the name) from VDA i lost the match and they invited me to join the academy saying they could help me improve my game so after taking a look at the VDA i join and tested into slifer red a few mothns go by i meet a lot of good friends and some gr8 people that at that time really did help there members and it was a gr8 comunity after vda died for i think the 2nd time i started bouncing around acads of friends some were good but just didn't last others were disasters from the start after tht turmoil i came to GDA where i stayed for some time meeting good friends and people there as well but again a gr8 academy died and now i am here enjoying a similar experience with some old friends from other acads and making some new 1s
Twisted Like Me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top