Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland: Kumatetsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wonderland: Kumatetsu

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 am

Full name: Kumatetsu

Species: Bakemono

Height: Roughly 7"(2 1/2 Meters)

Weight: 234 Pounds (Roughly 115 Kilograms.)

Hair color: Primary reddish brown with a secondary  light-reddish brown "V" shape on his chest, inner ears, and muzzle. He also has black eyebrows.

Eye color: Red

Face Claim:
Kumatetsu:

Special Traits:  He possesses remarkable skills in  multiple forms of martial arts. A single swing with his staff or sword  breaks the sound barrier, summoning a large gust of wind in it's wake.  Now, translate that into punches and kicks. His body is immune to poison, and actively encourages people to  try it, just to see their faces when he reveals his toxin-immune body. He also is immune to supernatural abilities, so he can fight those with supernatural abilities as well regardless of not having any himself so far.

Personality: Kumatetsu is rather tame most of the  time, minding his own business and not interfering with anyone else's  lives. He has a soft side he rarely shows, hidden behind lock and key  shrouded by a mean, crude outer shell. He's very untrusting, so be careful around him.

The Gift:

Background: Unknown, and he prefers to keep it that way.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Re: Wonderland: Kumatetsu

Post by Lunarnox on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:31 am

He possesses remarkable skills in  multiple forms of martial arts. A single swing with his staff or sword  breaks the sound barrier, summoning a large gust of wind in it's wake.  Now, translate that into punches and kicks. His body is immune to poison, and actively encourages people to  try it, just to see their faces when he reveals his toxin-immune body. He also is immune to supernatural abilities, so he can fight those with supernatural abilities as well regardless of not having any himself so far.

In regards to fire saying "Luna you're my co-dm in this shit" or something like that. I'm going take liberty here and say this is way too over powered to start out with. Just because he can break the sound barrier in whatever anime he's from doesn't mean you get to do that too, etc, etc. And immune to supernatural powers? I know for a fact you're basing that off of Kiru and because I know how that works and why that works I can say that the way YOU are doing it is bs and wrong and just cant be allowed...

Other than that you can't even have two characters to start out with so don't even bother posting both of them right away.

*Edit mentioned by the skype plebs*

Put in a god damn backstory. Good job he doesn't want it known? too fucking bad put it in anyway no one in the actual RP will know about it because meta gaming isn't allowed.

"git gud scrub" Valk&Tama
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 am

If this the one where we decided you gonna start out with the bad luck. Then its gucci. Me and Ten talked characters a long time ago because i knew he was gonna be a problem. Yea this is the badluck one bro.
(Havn't accepted character yet)
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:24 pm

I'll be using Cylon first, I'll just save Kumatetsu for later k bruh? I can't delete the post.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:43 pm

I know I'm not a DM for the RP, but I rather this thread not be deleted, but either archived or locked or both if that's okay.
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top