Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations

+7
White Rose Dragon
Oshu
Firebreath
Sentinelle
Valkoor
阿尔法龟
Dazo
11 posters

Go down

SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations Empty SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello friends and enemies and strangers and pedophiles! Welcome to awards for awarding the first season of AKA, and the 2015 year of SDA.

This was around the time where when AKA started up, SDA as most definitely dead, and AKA was an improvement based on a lot of the issues that SDA had. But SDA was an awesome place as well, don't get me wrong about that. We all had fun back at SDA, and we still have fun here today at AKA!

And because of AKA, we got many new members of our nubby little family. All of these members are most likely proud to be apart of the nubby little group known as AKA. Though surprisingly were not that nubby, we're an awesome academy compared to others such as MADA and NADA and BWDA. We do things here the way that they should be done, and that makes us a great academy! One that can stand against (hopefully) DA and maybe even beat DA one day.

So, we are here today to award individuals prizes, and they'll get something great. I assure you. And it's all based on your perspective if they earned these prizes, or if they didn't.

To do this, you nominate 1 person for each prize. And if you don't want to nominate someone, you just put "N/A"

And we will be awarding for the following

Best Admin: This prize is given to the person - in your opinion - is the Admin who worked for the better good to assure this community's ever growing growth continues. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Moddie: This prize is similar to that of an Admin's, only difference, is you'll be nominating the Moddie who in your opinion deserves such an award. Someone who has always been there for you when you sought help. This is also someone who did their job extremely well as a Moddie. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Teacher: Like the awards above this one, this award is given to the teacher who did the most and the best amount of work among all of the other teachers. All your opinion of course. This applies for both SDA and AKA. For SDA, you can take into consideration any tester, teacher, or event manager.

Best Tester: Like the awards above this one, this award is given to the person who provided the best quality test results, or helped the testee improve somewhat at the game. This applies for both SDA and AKA.

Best Member: This prize is given to the most loyal, active, and friendly member who in your opinion deserves to be entitled best member. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Duelist: This prize goes to the dude who duels the best. Seriously...That's it. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Deck Builder: This goes to the dude who builds the best decks, from meta, to casual, to fun, and even when it is for casual and for fun, it's still a good deck. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Artist: This goes to the dude who makes the best GFX or art in general. Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Best Roleplayer: This award goes to the dude who is the best RPer, and who's writing makes you go "wow, that's some amazing RPing right there!" Applies both for SDA and AKA.

Grammar Natzi: The prize is given to the person who, in your opinion, always use proper spellings, and correct others when using improper grammar. Someone that you want to punch in the face using a steel chair each time he tells you to use commas. Cause remember, you did natzi that person getting this award Wink. Applies for AKA and SDA.

Overachiever: This award goes to the dude who made his way from the bottom, all the way to the top in any regard. Someone who was somewhat decent, to a great person overall! Applies for AKA and SDA.

Best Nub/Nublet: This award goes to the nub, who was the most nubby out of us all! He is someone who you can look back on and truly call them a nub, and they would not get offended. Applies for AKA and SDA.

This will be going on from today (Which is Feb 7th), to Feb 29th. And you wanna provide reasons for all of these wonderful people, because then it won't seem like an actual band wagon. Tho go all out with your reasoning. After all, wynaut?

Nominating Format
Best Nub/Nublet: Ebola Chan
Reason: Because who doesn't want Ebola

Here's an importable:
Code:
[b]Best Admin[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Moddie[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Teacher[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Tester[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Member[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Duelist[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Deck Builder[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Artist[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Roleplayer[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Grammar Natzi[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Overachiever[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

[b]Best Nub/Nublet[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations Empty Re: SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Best admin: Dazo
reason: just think that dazo is dedicated to his work and manages to pull things off

Best Mod: Luna
i think that luna did a great job on being mod at sda idk why she wasnt an admin

Best teacher: N/A

best member: Kilna,
Reason: even though she isnt here now i still want to give this out

Best Duelist: Tama
reaosn: seems like it

Best deck builder: N/A

Best artist: N/A

Best roleplayer: Fire
reason: seems like you are commited to roleplaying

Grammer Natzi: N/A (p.s dont put me its not my grammar just my horrible typing skills)

Overachiever: Dazo
Reason: no reason needed

Best Nublet: Gajeel
reason: Because gajeel brought the nubyness to us

Best tester: Rose
reason: Rose is the only person that dosnt dodge tests :/

阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations Empty Re: SDA and AKA Winter 2016 Award Nominations

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Best Admin: Moka
Reason: Did coding, rules, academy mascot. She did it all. Also Mokes is like the best.

Best Moddie: Large Kid
Reason: About the only mod who did stuff while he was mod (Luns is an admin on SDA now so not counting her).

Best Teacher: lever10
Reason: Really competent duelist and made a couple of cool lessons.

Best Tester: lever10
Reason: Head tester on SDA, competent duelist as said, and his test results were pretty detailed. Wish he was still around. ;-;

Best Member: Tam Tam
Reason: You people know me. Put two and two together. :l

Best Duelist: Necruta
Reason: About the only one besides me who likes to try weird shit and does remotely well with them.

Best Deck Builder: Necruta
Reason: See previous reason

Best Artist: Rubes
Reason: I like her GFX. What can I say? :l

Best Roleplayer: Luna
Reason: This was tough between her, Nec, and Tam, but I already nominated Tam and Necruta so I was like "Eh. Sure."

Grammar Nazi: Mokes
Reason: RIP Josh

Reason: Dude chill the fuck out

Best Nub/Nublet: Gajeel
Reason: The original nublord
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Best Admin: Ruby
Reason: Well, we have Moka. She's pretty good in general as someone I can respect. We have Luna who is also great. Valk wasn't that great, and I don't really wanna vote for myself. But out of all of these people, Ruby is the person that can actually get us to work together and get along. Like if I'm feeling stressed, shes there for me and quite frankly would most likely be there for a lot of people.

Best Moddie: Necruta
Reason: Not putting a reason so that I can avoid getting trolled.

Best Teacher: Master Marcus
Reason: When he got promoted, he instantly got things done. Like, he made a huge impact on the academy. So did Rose and Valk, but if it wasn't for Marcus, we probably would have not finished our new rubric. We're advancing a lot further as an academy cause of this dude.

Best Tester: Rose
Reason: Best Results I've seen in awhile.

Best Member: Alpha Tort
Reason: He recruits and he's really loyal. To me, he really stands out in the community compared to some of the other people.

Reason: Good Decks = Good Duelist.

Reason: Same reason Valk said.

Best Artist: Rose
Reason: The dude taught me GFX and does work as is.

Best Roleplayer: Necruta
Reason: First good RPer that came to mind

Grammar Natzi: Ailo
Reason: Cuz I know you don't like bad language and bad grammar. How many times have you edited a titanpad just to suit your tastes? A lot.

Overachiever: Master Marcus
Reason: Hasn't reached the complete top, but dam he's made an impact.

Best Nub/Nublet: Joshy
Reason: He currently reminds us what Nub is.

Last edited by Mudkip on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:29 am

I feel like you put that in there just to make me feel bad.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 am

Voltage Cutlass Diana wrote:I feel like you put that in there just to make me feel bad.
No no no we love you. Don't feel bad ;~;. If you feel bad I feel bad.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:43 am

[½]³ wrote:Valk wasn't that great

Excuse you. I had high school and family problems. Besides, I was better than Gaj and Zerp. I will destroy you m8. :l
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:45 am

Valkoor wrote:
[½]³ wrote:Valk wasn't that great

Excuse you. I had high school and family problems. Besides, I was better than Gaj and Zerp. I will destroy you m8. :l

Valkoor wrote:Excuse you. I had high school and family problems. Besides, I was better than Gaj and Zerp. I will destroy you m8. :l

Valkoor wrote:Besides, I was better than Gaj and Zerp. I will destroy you m8. :l

Valkoor wrote:Gaj and Zerp.

Valkoor wrote:Zerp.
Yeah, and I'm better then you're spelling skillz
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:48 am

Zerp was my name for Zero 'cus it was similar to derp, which is what he did most the time. It was intentional... :/
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 am

Valkoor wrote:Zerp was my name for Zero 'cus it was similar to derp, which is what he did most the time. It was intentional... :/
uh huh. Sure it was buddy. Sure it was. You keep on telling yourself that.

Also, you were better then Gaj and Zero. A monkey could be better at being an admin then those two.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:04 am

Best Admin: Dazo
Reason:
Reason:
Best Teacher: Necruta
Reason:
Best Tester: Necro
Reason:
Best Member: Valk
Reason:
Best Duelist: Luna
Reason:
Reason:
Best Artist: White Rose
Reason:
Best Roleplayer: Neon.
Reason: He literally does it for fun, and from what i've seen he doesn't think about it, at all, everyone thinks about it they are into it. But Neon has stayed pure.
Grammar Natzi: Necruta
Reason: My Rps.
Reason: You know why
Best Nub/Nublet: Eric
Reason: Dont need to explain

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:40 am

Reason: do i need a reason? shes the real MVP of SDA
Best Moddie: myself *gets slaped* i mean. kid
Reason: he actually was fairly active when SDA was active. and he was a pretty dam good mod to
Best Teacher: lev
Reason: same reason as val
Best Tester: necro.
Reason:
Best Member:N/A (your all shit)
Reason:
Best Duelist: N/A
Reason: because i dont see anyone here that would qualify as the "best duelist" as if that title actually means something anyways when this game is 90% luck
Best Deck Builder: val
Reason: from the decks i have seen him build and a couple decks he has helped me build because i was stumped af. he seamed like the best choice
Best Artist: twisted
Reason: my sig <3
Best Roleplayer: nec obviously
Reason: tbh i was having trouble picking butween nec, tama, and luna. but i just came down to nec in the end
Grammar Natzi: Tara
Reason: stop grammar nazing my post and geting rid of the profanity >.<
Reason: everyone knows why
Best Nub/Nublet: gajeel
Reason: i dont need a reason do i?

Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:46 am

Best Teacher: Marcus

Best Tester: Myself

Best Member: Alpha
Reason:recruits
Best Duelist:
Best Artist: lol
Best Roleplayer:
Grammar Natzi:
Overachiever:
Best Nub/Nublet:
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Reason: Keeps the place going, nuff said bruh

Best Moddie: N/A

Reason:

Best Teacher: Valky

Reason: Umm... tested me. Need I say more?

Best Tester: Valky

Reason: Don't ask. (Unless you can't read above)

Best Member:Alpha Tort

Reason:Recruits so much, and recruited me, I dare say 30 or more beings that are here were recruited by Tort

Reason:

Best Deck Builder:N/A

Reason:

Best Artist: White Rose

Reason: I've seen his work, in this here acad and in another one, freaking talent 4 dayz

Best Roleplayer: Firebreath

Reason: He names RP characters like a pro (insert sarcasm here) and his RP stories do make go "ERMAHGERD"

Grammar Natzi: Lunarnox

Reason: Welp, she didn't read Oshu's lil RP fight with me bcz of his grammar, reason's there.

Overachiever: N/A

Reason:

Best Nub/Nublet: Oshu

Reason: Just cause, has a nub factor of over 9000.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Reason: He put himself through so much stuff to make AKA the awesome place it is now, and he's still going. All the Dazo Haters need to die.

Reason: He's fair, honest and does his job right. What more could you ask for in a moderator?

Best Teacher: Neccles
Reason: See Best Moddie

Best Tester: N/A

Best Member: Valky
Reason: Everyone needs a Valky in their life(and quoting Dazo, in their basement)

Best Duelist: Luna
Reason: 2000 wins, 3 wins and one loss(by a miniscule amount) in the RP Crash Course, Luna's darned good. Do I need another reason?

Best Deck Builder: N/A

Best Artist: Firebreast
Reason: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?section=&global=1&q=firebreath128

Best Roleplayer: Neon
Reason: Neon's better than anyone at RPing in his own way. He has a great style, he interacts with people and he's good in fights. As far as I've seen, he's the only one of us who can do all of these things without fail.

Grammar Natzi: Myself
Reason: I hate it too...

Reason: This is really, REALLY vague.

Best Nub/Nublet: Jish
Reason: He made a whole ARCHTYPE about us. Jish is the real MVP.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 am

Bumping this
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Best Admin: Mudkip
Reason: He does about everything here.
Reason: He's doing good!
Best Teacher: N/A
Reason: N/A
Best Member: Ulti-Apollo
Reason: He won AKA opening tournament (though because I couldn't do the finals, but he's great Very Happy)
Best Artist: Mudkip
Reason: Nice to see his Art evolving
Best Roleplayer: N/A
Grammar Natzi: N/A
Best Nub/Nublet: N/A
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 am

Less then a week to vote!~
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Best Admin: Mudkip
Reason: Bote is great admin. Does legitimate admin work.
Reason: Good mod.
Best Teacher: N/A
Best Member: N/A
Best Artist: Dio
Reason: Dig his art.
Best Roleplayer: N/A
Grammar Natzi: N/A
Best Nub/Nublet: N/A
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jif Cena Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:18 am

Reason: Knows her stuff around the admin panel along with coding. for as young as she is too
Best Moddie: Large kid
Reason: Definitely a fun person to be around but is definitely serious when he needs to be
Best Teacher: Dragonecro
Reason: Necro has taught me about a bunch of stuff i can't even think about at the moment lol He understands what i like to play and suggested different techs to me at my favorite play style
Best Tester: Valk
Reason: Like large he is a really fun person to be around (but dont get too close) he understands what it is like to be a new member and understands how testing feels. He knows his way around the testing guide when he did his job
Best Member: (I can list multiple) Moka, Dragonecro, Eric, Ruby, Largekid, Valk, Dazo (these are the ones at the top of my head)
Reason: I've had amazing times with these people, memories you can't recreate. May be bad, Good, Or something inbetween you can't relive it without these people
Best Duelist: Lunarnox
Reason: I have definitely seen her duel around the clock and only ONE time i have won...yet due to bricking... I know next time she and I duel...Im running home in my Peanut butter jar
Best Deck Builder: I hate to nominate someone i nominated for another award but Dragonecro
Reason: He has so many decks with creative techs and ideas its not even close to be funny. Compared to me "Heeeeey necro Made a new deck!" "Oh really Jif? *drops a bunch of imgur pics that was decklists* So have I Smile "
Best Artist: Rubeh
Reason: I've known her Ever since i first started at academies and i have definitely see her grow into a better gfxer along the way and it still takes my breath away on how much Ruby is able to do now.
Best Roleplayer: I dont role play soooo NEXT
Reason:
Grammar Natzi: (Old Aka Might remember this name Mario) however in the new age i have to say Ailo
Reason: (I know aka back then hell i made this academy to begin with (and did a terrible job at running it) and Mario with our PM's Constantly. Keeps. Changing. My. Words. Around!) I haven't talked to ailo much anymore. I wish i still can but i remember every single time i saw her on chat just rolling around in the words that she has to constantly change
Overachiever: Eric
Reason: Im saying this in posts back at old aka He kept the top spot for the number of posts for who knows how long (im sure he is still counting the days ever since Im saying 1 year 9 months 2 and a half weeks, 22 hours 28 minutes and 10 seconds)
Best Nub/Nublet: I can't decide between 2 people. Them being Ailo and Ruby
Reason: I havent talked to them both in a long while. But I know them enough to know that they deserve this award. Ailo because i've known how much she cares about certain things she love. Ruby because of how much effort she puts into things to which we think she doesn't care about but really she cares about those things
In the end i call all these people family no matter how much they say "i don't know him he is a fool" even though i've had some rough times with them in the past (im sure mostly everyone knows what im talking about) i try my best to be friends with them.
Jif Cena
Jif Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:58 am

Alright, I'ma be counting the votes and release them tomorrow. If anyone else wants to vote, do so.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down