Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

DillPickles Has Arrived

4 posters

Go down

DillPickles Has Arrived Empty DillPickles Has Arrived

Post by DillPickles Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello everyone. I'm DillPickles otherwise known throughout the DN community as Terrorking93 and formerly as Homunculus93. I'm a retired competitive duelist and only duel for fun now. As such if you're looking to duel with unique, creative, or otherwise unused archtypes I'd be glad to duel you. As well I play a lot of the 2005 Goat Format and in unlimited format as well. I'm a pretty easy going person who just sits back and enjoys himself in his own way. If you have any questions for me though feel free to ask. I don't bite... hard.
DillPickles
DillPickles

Back to top Go down

DillPickles Has Arrived Empty Re: DillPickles Has Arrived

Post by Oshu Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 pm

welcome mate >.> hope ya have a great time here.

(going to be honest i miss read your name as dickpickles at first)
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:33 am

Hello and welcome to the academy! If you have not already, you can find our starter guide here: https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t16-aka-starter-guide
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Oshu wrote:(going to be honest i miss read your name as dickpickles at first)

You're not the first actually lol

[½]³ wrote:Hello and welcome to the academy! If you have not already, you can find our starter guide here: /t16-aka-starter-guide

thanks I'll be sure to do that.
DillPickles
DillPickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Fun decks? I love using fun decks, my favorites being YZ, RB, and Fluffal! Very Happy

Welcome to the acad, and have an awesome time here! Try joining our various events! We currently have a new tournament holding signs ups.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:24 am

Ulti-Apelio wrote:Fun decks? I love using fun decks, my favorites being YZ, RB, and Fluffal! Very Happy

Welcome to the acad, and have an awesome time here! Try joining our various events! We currently have a new tournament holding signs ups.

Thanks I already signed up for one. Also I'm more of an Archfiend player. I do use other decks like Dragunity, Dark Worlds, Fire Fist, Fire King, Monarchs and Burning Abyss however I generally try to go as creative as possible. So none of which are usually the traditional builds.
DillPickles
DillPickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:10 am

I created my fair share of unique hybrids too that ended up working. Examples of good ones are:
Wind-Up (or Satellar) Utopia ZW, Phantom-Speed-Abyss(BA, Speedroid, PK), Yang Zektor (YZ,Inzektor), Majespecter Bujin, Thundersworns (Thunderclap Skywolf Lightsworn).

I love them, and some of them are really good, and fun. I think the best though is PSA, with Yang Zektor tied with Majespecter Bujin.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum