Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 pm

The sun beat down on Echo's face, slowly rousing her from her slumber. She groaned quietly, slowly getting up onto her elbows. Her hood fell back, revealing her shoulder-length hazel-brown hair as it cascaded down her neck, strands of it covering part of the bandages that covered her milky eyes. Pale and smooth skin was buffeted by the sun, and she noticed that it had already started to burn. Earthen robes covered her body, and although she felt the sweltering heat building up in them, she had no desire to take them off, seeing as all she wore underneath were a bra and some shorts. A quick gaze around revealed a single tree, some sand she could feel under her soft hands, and then the ocean. Eco instinctively shrunk away from it, practically hissing before trying to calm down. An island, in the middle of the ocean... wonderful. Slowly, she clambered to her feet, shaking her head before looking up to the sky, face instinctively scrunching up as the harsh light hit it.
"What in the world?..." She muttered quietly, before sighing and looking back down. Around her lay other figures, some new, and some she could recognize. Why were they here?...
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:45 pm

cana was sleeping soundly until she herd something as she layed there. it was like a females voice. she slowly opened her eyes as she was laying under a palm tree. blinking a few times as she was confused as to how she got there. slowly siting up. she was wearing dark blue female jeans with a pure white shirt with some gray details in it. some sand on her back that had fallen as she sat up. her multi colored eyes looking around as all she could see was sand. she looked down at herself. she seamed to be perfectly fine. she still had her necklace witch is what she was more worried about than anything. she wore black and white vans. she honestly looks like any other tom boy. she had long silver hair. her multicolored eyes with the colors of purple and light blue. the mixed in each eye. she wiped her forehead with her forearm as she looked around and saw were she herd the voice. it was a female that's for sure. but she didn't exactly want to say anything to her just yet
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:45 pm

A voice rang through the head of Ravin. It was a voice he knew far too well. Big Bro... Help... He then suddenly awoke to sand.

He got to his knees and looked around. The area seemed barren. His armor was hot and musty from the rays of the beating sun and the feel of the hot sand. Ravin then checked his chest-piece and looked at it. The small core in the center seemed damaged. He wondered if he was actually in the proper time period.

Ravin looked to the people around him, confused. He did not know whether they were friend or foe. All he knew was he needed to complete his task in this timeline before anything else happened. He then got up and on his feet. Ravin began to stretch his body and make sure everything was operational. Especially his capsules. However he did not even need them when it came to CQC. He sighed and figured to move when they did. In the meantime, he would just observe.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:46 pm

While in his deep slumber, a crab walked over Yax's face, waking him up as the sun hit his eyes, his wild blonde hair covered in sand, he stood up to have a coconut fall on him, and he grabbed it, sat and opened it, sweating like crazy, he took off his jacket and shirt, to feel some breeze, while he ate the coconut, his skin showing, and his hair being blown by the wind.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Dreava had never been good at waking up.

Even now, she was pinned against a wall, a hand to her throat. She struggled against her attacker's steely grip, but it never seemed to do anything, no matter how many times she tried.
"Poor deluded child..." Dormire's cunning voice echoed throughout the chaotic checkered chamber. "You never learn, do you?"
"Let...me go..." Dreava croaked. Even though the hand clamped around her neck was slowly tightening, she still found the strength to fight back. Still, she knew that it would be futile, no matter how many attempts it took to escape the endless nightmare she had been placed in. Dreava was practically staring herself in the face, except this alternate version of her had white hair and green eyes; a face that struck fear into her heart every time she saw them.
"You know the drill." Dormire taunted. "I can never let you go. It is my purpose to bring you eternal suffering."
From her robe, Dormire pulled something out. It was a knife, with a golden hilt, a straight edge on one side and a jagged edge on the other. The knife touched Dreava's skin, and the will was sucked out of her. She felt her entire purpose melt away as she screamed in terror, the knife cutting into her wrist. Her vision blurred, finally closing as the last image she saw was real life. She was staring through her own eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava snapped awake, her eyes opening suddenly, before her eyelids sank to their usual half-open, half-closed state. She groggily sat up and looked around.
"Yep...this is definetly not where I woke up before..."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:50 pm

cana looked over to see a boy. who had a crab walk over his face before he got up and nonchalantly started eating a coconut. dose he even know were we are right now? or maybe he dose and hes been here this entire time and hes the reason why she was there in the first place. but thats just jumping to conclusions. she continued looking around the area. unsure as how she got here. she wasent about to jump and go talk to anyone ether. she got up from the sand and started walking around the tree slightly. the wind blowing her hair behind her slightly
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Who is the one that killed the world, who is the one that created it? A question lingering within the minds of the many, never to be answered. The world split into few, new worlds. For those who experienced the past, they have yet to fully adjust.
----------------------------------------------------------------
First Person:

Ever since I was a kid, Mom and Dad always taught my sister and I how to fend for ourselves. I would always ask why we needed to know things like that, like combat and crap. I never got a straight answer. Mom always responded with, "Because you might need it one day." Dad always replied, "I hope you never need to use it", or something along those lines. Once we turned sixteen respectively, our parents decided it was time to find our own paths for a little while -- "explore the worlds' wonders and majesty" he would say. Every time we asked why, we never got an answer.

I get why they want us to. No matter how big the clan is, how big the city or territory was, it feels small once you get used to it, except....I can't help but feel like they're hiding something from us.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The searing rays of the blazing run crept up Cylon's fur. His body began to overheat like a baked potato; he was dehydrated, hungry, and needed to cool off. Any longer with no fresh water and he runs the danger of heat stroke.

He awoke at the edge of a rather small island -- or so it seemed. Lush rainforest nearby, with strange figures he couldn't make out, even with his extremely sharp vision. Around him were other people: some he's never seen, others close friends. Then, a sudden realization hit him like a locomotive -- Spark, his sister, was nowhere to be seen.

"Spark?" He called, but no one responded. "Spark!" He began to panic. He's never been separated from his sister before. He couldn't sense her via twin intuition either.

His sister seemed less important all of the sudden. His body craved to cool down, and he needed water. He saw the crystal clear water and crawled over to it. His body felt like it was carrying weights. Once he reached the water he dipped his head in, swishing back and forth. With a heavy gasp he pulled himself out, refreshed.

He pulled off his thin jacket and patted himself with some of the cool water around his torso and arms -- Finally, relief. Now the question popped into his head.

"Where are we?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Jolting himself onto an upright position leaves Tatsuya with a dazed looked as his fedora falls off his face. Quickly putting his hand over his eyes as the sunlight temporarily blinds him. As his eye sight adjusts to the light allowing him to clearly see his surroundings just stuns him as all he sees is a vast ocean in front of him. He looks around and sees people laying on the sandy beach as he continues to exams his current location. "Who did I piss off to end up here,''asked Tatsuya as he picks himself up and dusts the sand off his pants.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Echo turned to see those who had awoken. Her eyes squinted until she could focus her gaze properly, slowly making out various auras and colors. It seemed as though the new figures were more familiar than she thought... sons and daughters of former friends. She slowly approached the group, tilting her head curiously.

"Grandson of Shinyo, daughter of Cory... I knew both of them. I am Echo Caecus, a former friend and partner to them. It is good to meet you." She extended a hand to both of them, ignoring the sun beating down on them now. It looks like not everyone here would be so hard to get used to. Echo could already see how much these kids' parents had rubbed off on them.

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Dreava glanced around her, still rather tired. She appeared to be on an island, complete with a pine tree, ocean and some other strange people. She wanted to go back to sleep, but something was keeping her from doing it; almost like a desire to fight back. Dreava had never felt that before. She slowly crawled to the stream, dipping her tongue in the water like a puppy yearning to quench its thirst.
And just like that, the small bit of energy she had felt before suddenly left her.
She fell face-first into the water, sound asleep again.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:01 pm

cana looked to her right at what looked like a giant man dog that had quickly rushed to the water around the what looked like a island they were on. she sighed. "why do i get the feeling we have to work together to get off this island.." she than turned around to face the first girl she saw and herd. blinking a few times. apparently she knew her father. she hesitated at first to shake her hand but ended up doing it anyways. extending her right arm out and grabbing hold of the girls hand and shaking it up and down. "u-um, my names Cana...Cana kasahara. its nice to meet you miss Echo"
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Cylon's ears raised as he heard the name "Echo". That named sounded familiar.  He oriented his orange goggles and jacket, standing up straight. His tail whipped once to get rid of the sand trapped between strands of fur.

"Echo...hm." He slowly walked up to her. "I know who you are. You were part of the original Spirit Force, right? Dad told me all about you guys." He grinned excitedly. "Honor to meet 'cha!"

He looked passed her and saw Ravin. "Funny seeing you here." He already knew him. "Have you seen Katz or Spark around?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

After eating his coconut, Yax gets up and looks around, to see lots of  beings around him, he then fixes his gaze to the ocean, which he dips his hair in as so to clean it, he then starts wandering where teddy is, so he climbs the tree, and looks around with no sign of his teddy anywhere, which leaves him depressed, he needs his teddy, but regardless, he knows he'll find it, he then grabs his shirt and jacket, and dips into the ocean, as to bathe himself, while wondering how he got to this place...
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Ravin looked to this person named Echo. He heard tales of her growing up so he figured he made it to the proper time period, but he had no clue of the place. What set him off the most was that she somehow knew instantly of his linage to his Grandfather. If anything, he looked young enough to be a son. He shrugged and nodded to Echo. "Alright then..."

His voice was deep and rough. As if it was torn through the acts of war. He hardly trusted them as of now. He figured though to keep up observations until later on when he learned of the full intended quest before leaving this group for his own quest.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Being taken back by all these strange people leaves Tatsuya confused as he tries to make sense of whats going on. He sees a giant dog person thing which makes him utterly shocked that something like this exists, but hearing his statement about the spirit force confuses him even more.
"Um, good sir....what in the sam hell is a spirit force,"asked Tatsuya as he ties his fedora to his belt while waiting for an answer.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Darkness. It surrounds my entire life. Even now, while I am passed out. I feels nothing. See nothing. Hear nothing. At this point in my life, I have no reason of doing anything. People ask me to do tasks, many of these tasks involve killing people. It doesn't matter if the targets are innocent or not. Back then, maybe....no...I would have definitely turned them down.

"Are you fucking mad you stupid idiot! Get your shit together! Your fucking better than those other low-life maggots...." That's what Alanna would tell me if I was contemplating doing my mercenary work again. She would probably go on a rant, yelling at me saying I have morals, that I'm better than that, and all the generic hero bullshit of being a courageous human being. But now, I think I understand what is wrong with me. I never had morals from the start. I played a game with my emotions (or lack thereof) and everyone else's as well. I put myself in the position I am in. Hey, at least I have one purpose: Kill shit. And I will add that I am damn good at it...hey...what the hell...who is interrupting my damn internal conflict...

Jade opens her eyes lightly to see a bug on her arm. Swatting and smashing it in her hand, she looks at her surroundings as she gets up and kneels.

"Where the hell are we....the amazon?" she says, looking around at the people around her. There were people of different shapes and sizes, people she knew, didn't know, or wanted to forget. They were all there. Sighing to herself and taking out a cigar, she lit it and put it in her mouth. Jade then stood up and checked her equipment, observing her surroundings.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm

He turned to Tatsuya, utterly shocked that he didn't know who the Spirit Force was. "They're a legendary group of people who basically saved the world years ago. They're in text books everywhere. Where have you been? Under a rock?" He chuckled.
"Nah, it's fine. Looks like some are still asleep. Anyone know how we got here?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm

cana looked over to the big dog thing again. not really paying attention to what he said at all. what she did pay attention to however was a girl with her head in the water. she had her head in the water for wayyyy to long as she could see air bubbles coming up. she walked over to the girl through the sand. leaving foot prints as she did and grabbed the back of her shirt. pulling her out of the water and back onto the sand. she seamed fine to her. hell she looked like she was sound asleep.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Ravin sighed and looked to Cylon. He said, "Who are you? And Whoever you are, I've never heard those names before in my life." He then continued to look around. The past certainly was different from hat he expected. Though he was glad it was calming. Hopefully he could find his peace and way to help those he cares for.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Dreava didn't wake up, although her face was now completely wet. Wet hair was plastered on her cheeks, but she was still asleep nonetheless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava woke up in a different setting. Everything around her looked like a sort of never-ending landscape, salmon in color with scraggly terrain everywhere. It was almost as if a human's brain was hollow inside, and that she, the size of an ant, had been placed inside of one. Dreava had been here before. It was a world all on her own, the way she perceived the inside of her own mind.
"Back again, I see...ready for some fun?" Dormire's voice echoed throughout the seemingly ending world that Dreava was in. She curled into a ball.
"Please...leave me alone..."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:15 pm

"I hope to not come across as rude but no text book I read mentions a spirit force....or anyone saving the world," replied Tatsuya as he looks around trying to see all the people who are here. He turns around to see that the only other indicator of where they are is just a single palm tree. "Does anyone have any idea as how we get off of this island"
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:18 pm

"Oh well then, guess ya don't need to know in hindsight." He turned to Ravin. "Hm? You mean you're not Ivan? Then why do you look exactly like him?" He seemed puzzled.

"Has anyone seen a big green pillow around here? I...kinda need. I can't sleep without it."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:19 pm

cana sighed as the girl did not seam to be waking up. she than looked around her at the others on the island. than at a man. the same man that the echo girl was talking to as the same time echo was talking to cana herself. he seamed like a odd one. she kept hearing the words "spirit force" in conversations around her. it sounds some what familer but she wasent 100% sure at all. maybe her parents told her about them when she was younger and just forgot about it as it wasent important to her
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Yax, looking at the weird actions that were happening, got clothed and proceeded to walk to a weird dog person he saw, once he got there he asked politely -"May I ask, what species are you?"
He said, seeing a close resemblance between him and a werewolf, which he found unpleasant.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next