Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 5 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 5 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 5 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:53 am

"Obviously we don't." Cylon replied to Credo.
"Why does Alisae still do that? As a baby she always pulled on my ears." He snickered. "Alisae, I promise I won't do that -- if you promise to take care of your big brother, okay?" He couldn't actually do that to Alisae, but as she's a little child, it's one of the best ways to convince them.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 5 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 am

Jade looks at the boy who approached her. Credo his name was. He appeared to be tense and ready to leap and attack us at any moment if we tried to attack him. Jade snickers and looks at him with a devilish, harsh grin. "First off, names Jade Wilson. Second off, ease up. Whatever heat your packing, I guarantee you Im packing quintuple." She says, looking down at her holster.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:56 am

after standing and watching the conversation Cass exclaimed " does anyone know where the fuck we are and why were here?" "we cant stay here forever"

Last edited by Alpha Tortoise on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:56 am

Katz protected Alisae so she would be relaxed before he smiled at Echo "Thank you Aunt Echo...sorry dad just considered you all family...so that would make you our aunts and uncles, I understand if you would rather me just call you Echo" he sad, bowing once again in respect of her authority.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 am

"Big Brother..." Alisae continues to embrace Katz. That was probably an 'okay' to Cylon's promise. Then she towers in fear, as she completely changes her positioning to make it so that Katz was inbetween her and Credo.

"OH NO! IT'S A TALL GIANT SCARRY BLACK GUY!" She cowered in fear, shivering. "Big brother protect me!"
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 am

"Hey Katz, have ya seen Chastiefol around? Ya know, my green floating pillow that turns into a stuffed bear that turns into a big spear? I can't find it. Yax can't find his either."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 am

Green was still sitting in his nice light green tube, he had finished his ice'd drink and no one was talking to. "Hello?" He called out waving his arm around. "Do you guys know why you're here??"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:02 am

Credo eased the smile a bit and sighed. She's good, she could tell  just by my body language..i i made a good choice. Credo Plopped down on the sand."I bet you are" Credo said."But its kind of hard to ease up when you are god knows where, with god knows who.."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:03 am

Ravin tiled his head and said, "You alright Cana? You seem pretty unfocused." Ravin may have stepped on a landmine, but that was second nature to him. He may not trust them yet, but he can still care for others. He looked to the man drinking what looked like tea and said, "Not at all. All I know is what I need to know. Though I can assume that we are part of something much bigger."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:04 am

"We're part of the hunger games aren't we?" Cylon joked. "But seriously, why are we here? Where's Chastiefol?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:05 am

"Call me whatever you want. I'm not the one who gets uncomfortable. Now, let's figure out why we're here, shall we?" Echo stopped and turned to the girl who seemed to be fast asleep and kept falling asleep, tilting her head and just sighing.

"Well... look at that. More of us, although apparently not all of us are in the same state of mind."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:05 am

"You sound like a douche" Green said, throwing his cup into the water. This was the most emotion he had shown in a while, well, he had fully come back at this point, its why he was just relaxing, he was in vacation. But he somehow managed to drift into something he didn't want to. Yet again.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:05 am

cana looked over to the guy in the light green tube. he looked kind of ridiculous but who was she to judge? she said to him as she sat there in the sand. "i am prety sure none of if know why were here or were here is." she than looked back to ravin and answered his question with. "ya im fine. just a bit nervous is all.....so many new faces can make a girl like me really....really nervous" she laughed nervously slightly
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:06 am

Nox stepped passed Jade to greet Credo, her hand deftly plucking a gun from its holster then plopped down in the sand beside Credo, sitting very close, "Hey there, you seem like you're a bit friendlier than she is" Nox pointed with her thumb towards Jade, "But she does have good taste in knives. Cool guns too."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:09 am

Accepting his fate, he got out of his tube and swam towards the shore of the island. He noticed that the island itself was small but was big enough to separate the people equally if they wanted to be loners. The sun was shining brilliantly so he was starting to dry off pretty quickly. "My names Green, Green Witch." He said towards Ravin.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 am

"Well, if I wanted to kill anyone I would have. You all have let your guard down." Jade says, taking a puff of her cigar and putting it back in her mouth before looking at Nox as she takes out her gun from her holster. "I gotta say, you are the biggest fucking brat I have ever met." she says before walking over and grabbing her gun again, holstering it, and walking to the bigger group. She then began to think to herself: Why the fuck can't I be left alone. I lost my emotions. I lost my morals. I lost my honor. I lost my lover. Can't I just be left alone?

"Stop being a fucking bitch Jade. When the hell did you become a pansy. Grow a pair and fuck life in the ass." Says the Alanna in my head...god damn it. Insanity is already kicking in.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:14 am

"Does she now? I would have never thought?" Credo leaned back a bit."So who do i have the pleasure of talking to? "The names Credo." He wondered if she could be another person to befriend.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:15 am

"Hello, child. I'm Echo. And you are?" Echo looked down to the half-asleep girl after standing to her feet. There was something in the girl that seemed... unnatural. Unwanted. A curse would be a good word for it, but considering the universe recreation, it was difficult to say what was what anymore, even after seventeen years.

"You seem to be falling asleep a lot. Are you okay? Narcolepsy, by any chance?"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:16 am

Ravin nodded and said to Cana, "I understand. All these new faces can be overwhelming. But all will be fine once you get to know them." Internally, Ravin was smirking at how much he needed to learn such a lesson as he is more so less trusting of new faces.

He then looked to Green and said, "Hello then. Name's Ravin."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:18 am

"i-i mean....nothing says i need to get to know them..." she said nervously. "i never really interact with pepole much....mainly because of my brother" she muttered the last part to herself. thats one of the most annoying things her brother does. hes to over protective.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

Green looked at Ravin "Can you show me around to some people? You seem to already have gotten to know them, other than me..." Green said, he was hunched at this point not really excited considering his position.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:21 am

Ravin chuckled. "I can understand that feeling somewhat. I actually have a little sister and was over-protective at a few points. Though I learned that soon you need to let them explore more. So hopefully this brother of yours will learn to not be as over-protective in the future."

To Green, he said, "I guess. I do not know many of these people. I know a few names like that person named Echo and Cana here. And that boy over there named Katz. But that is mostly all who I know."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am

cana laughed slightly. continuing to traice her index finger in the sand. "i wish.....hes just like dad some times" she said to ravin. a half smile on her face. she seams to be relaxing a bit. but there was still a hint of nervousness lying there.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 am

Nox grinned at Credo, "Call me Nox." She shifted her body slightly bumping into Credo and using this as a distraction to snake her fingers into his pocket pulling out a random item she didn't bother to check. "Tell me a bit about yourself?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:30 am

"Hey, my name's Drea...Par...uhh...you know what, I'll get back to you on that." Dreava coughed. "Erm, not really, it's just something that happens."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next