Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 7 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 7 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 7 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Cylon sighed as he put his goggles back on. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the loud growls of his stomach. "So...anything edible on the island?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 7 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Cass saw a boy roll of a tree, Cass ran over to see if he was okay, to his suprise the boy was fine infact he was still asleep his sister stared at Cass. Cass grew nervous and quickly ran away.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Alisae quickly ducked behind Katz when the ship appeared. It was so sudden, and a scary ship that appeared out of no where was definitely scary. She then poked Katz to try to tell him something.

"T-tell those p-people were seeking the h-holy grail." She said quietly under her breath.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Yax looked at Cylon, then asked him "Chocolate, or coconuts?" pulling 5 chocolates from his pocket, which were still cold, and then pointed at the coconuts which had fallen from the trees
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Cylon's mouth watered at the sight of chocolate, then he looked at the coconuts. "Why not both? I can put them together."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:39 pm

"Ok then" Yax said, while giving Cylon 5 chocolates and grabbing 4 coconuts, -"Cylon, does the ship look suspicious to you, or am I the only one?" He said, while giving the food to Cylon, and looking rather disturbed by the smurf people in the boat
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Cass noticed his stomach rumbling he caught sight of food by Yax and Cylon, suddenly the the boat didnt matter, he quickly walked over. "uhh hey enough food for three?"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:48 pm

"Totally does. I think the giant  monster chained to the deck was a dead give away." He took one of the coconuts and tore the top off with his bare hands, then scraped some of the sweet coconut meat from the inside and put it between two bars, then broke the chocolate sandwich in half to share with Cass. "Keep the rest." He returned the other chocolates and coconuts. "I just need this to hold me til I find something meaty." He drank the coconut water and sighed in relief.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Declan stared quietly at the ship that approached the shore, specifically the man who yelled at them. Declan had no more of an answer than the others did so he remained silent, gripping Izayoi at the sight of what was on the ship itself.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Yax, while grabbing chewing gum from his other pocket and proceeding to chew it, he looks at the man that hurried over for food, "You must have been really hungry, may I ask your name?" he said while staring at him
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Cass's eyes lit up in happiness, Cass quickly ate the food. there was a person chewing gum next to Cylon, "oh my names Cassidy you can call me Cass, and uhh thanks for the food" Cass began to sit down on the sand.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Aegan saw the ship and the people on it and he didn't like what he saw, however if this was his only way to get off this island then so be it. "Sorry, I kiinda appeared here without knowing what happened. Could I ask you to lend me a hand and bring me to shore, I don't like this island that much." He said as he approached them.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:44 pm

"Yeah, I'm with...with him..." Dreava shook her head back and forth again, standing next to Aegan.
"I'd rather not be here. I don't really have anything against any of these people, but I don't know them either, and I'm confused, and sort...sort of...scared..." She closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep again. If someone didn't try to wake her up fast, she would most likely be subject to more torture by Dormire.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

"I think that it's not the best idea to go on the boast just yet." Cylon opposed the idea. "Let's get this guy to give us some info first."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Ravin then walks to the person who was falling asleep and bumped them. "You alright? Ya look like your about to fall asleep on us." He then looked to Cylon and Aegen and said, "Yeah. I agree we should get some info first before we jump to a conclusion that can cost us dearly." He then looked at the beast on the ship. He did not exactly fear it. But he was worried it would cause something to change his life.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:43 pm

*The man snorted in disgust at the girl Echo's submissiveness and cast his gaze at the rest of them, ignoring their questions. Turning to face his crew he bellowed orders to them, "Capture them alive! The Elder will determine their fate!" A great roar rose up from the ship as no less than thirty of the hulking blue brutes vaulted over the sides of the ship, charging towards those stranded on the island.*
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Declan's eyes widened at the sight of the brutes approaching quickly. He looked around at the others for a second, awaiting their movements before he himself jumped back twice.

Damn...I don't even know these people. I can't rely on them; we'll just get caught either way.

Declan shouted to the others, even though he knew they didn't know who he was.

"Hey, don't bother fighting back! There's too many of them for now!"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Dreava stayed awake for a bit longer from Ravin nudging her.
"Ngh...what's happening..." She eventually fell asleep, the last image was of some burly men marching towards her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava fell once again into her mindscape, looking around with disgust.
Dormire materialized in front of her, causing Dreava to immediately recoil. Dormire smiled.
"This is going to be a lot of fun...for me."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:55 pm

"Seriously? These guys aren't tough, but I guess so. I'm too lazy and hungry to fight. I would like a good spar though with someone." He chuckled. His manner was overly playful for a situation like this. Cylon gripped the yoyos in his pockets but decides not to fight.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:57 pm

"Eeeeeek!" Alisae screams in panic, as she tightly holds onto Katz, and uses him as a shield. "Prooootect meeeeeee!" Alisae whines, pulling on Katz's clothing. Though she knew that this wasn't going to end well.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Aegan sighed, he had no way to defend himself and even if he had, he didn't know how. "Very well, if that's the price to pay to get off this island." He just slowly sank to his knees and put his arms behind his head just waiting to be captured.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Yax, startled since the smurfs started running at him, decided to fight, his expresion seemed childish and stupid, since he was small in size and knew he wasn't going to get taken for serious. - "Eh, no Naonidae, so i'll fight fair and square then, mano a mano" he laughed, he was going to depend on his agility and he knew it.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Declan stared forward at the men approaching him, but he lowered his guard and stood there. He held his hands within his pockets and cracked his neck on both sides.

"I'm not going in handcuffs, but I'll willingly go otherwise so...no need to make things uncomfortable, eh?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:08 pm

"Yeah, handcuffs aren't my things. Being restrained isn't either. I'll just come peacefully. Mind if I explore the ship when I get bored?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Katz looked back at Alisae then glanced at Echo, taking a small step back "A-Aunt Echo...what do we do? They out number us" Katz said, worry in his voice
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next