Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RP locked during school hours?

5 posters

Go down

Should the rp be locked during school hours?

RP locked during school hours? I_vote_lcap25%RP locked during school hours? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
RP locked during school hours? I_vote_lcap75%RP locked during school hours? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

RP locked during school hours? Empty RP locked during school hours?

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Should the RP be locked during school hours? Just a question that popped into my head. Whenever I go to school (from my experience in SF1 and DMU), I always come back to at least give pages.

Usually school lasts from 8am-3pm. Many of us are still in school, so should we lock in until most of us arrive? I come back at 10:30-12, so it isn't for me.

Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

RP locked during school hours? Empty Re: RP locked during school hours?

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 pm

I find this VERY hypocritical coming from you. Just saying. I can't use Nec's arguement for this because this doesn't apply to as many people, as it really applies to people living in the pacific side of the country. I know I get out at around 4pst (which is 7 for them eastern folk).

Anyhow, as much as I like to benefit from this, I'm also going to say no. And I'ma copy paste my arguements, because they were the exact same including the one above.

Also, locking an RP for a certain group of people is silly. Class doesn't stop for you if you and a bunch of other students are absent. The teacher still has to teach the class new material, even if a few students are absent.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 pm

The only time the topic should be locked is when something important is going on for everybody, not just a select few people. I've got things to do during the day and when I come back I see ten pages, but you know what I do? I read them. Don't be lazy, just fucking read the pages and suck it up.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Last edited by Voltage Cutlass Diana on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Pfft, get over yourself. I am usually asleep you guys RP away causing me to miss between 3 and 12 pages. So that would mean that the RP would also have to be locked as well, seeing how I can't post then as well. Oh wait, I'm also gone for the next 8 hours as well causing the RP to be locked then because /I/ will be in school then, by the time my school is done your school begins which lasts 8 hour- I have the solution guys Let's lock the RP for 24 hours a day so everyone can have a life and not worry about missing posts in the RP Very Happy
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Hey! Let's lock it while Eric is at work!
Hey! Let's lock it while Luna is at work!
Hey! Let's lock it while the DM is away
Hey! Let's lock it while I'm sleeping!
Hey! Let's lock it while Nec is sleeping!
Hey! Let's lock it whenever someone is away!
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down