Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

AKA's Celebratory Tournament

Howdy Guest! Welcome to AKA's first tournament! We're celebrating the opening of AKA! WOOT!


Details and Rules
With this tournament, we are celebrating the opening of AKA. And we are having a tournament! Here are some rules:

  • This will be a double elimination tournament.
  • No Burn, Exodia, Mill, Stall, Troll, Win Condition or any other kind of deck like these.
  • Cheating gets you banned.
  • Decks will be locked
  • If two people fail to duel, the one who've been more active on the forum/topic will get the win. If that's not the case, we'll cross this bridge when we get to it
  • Latest TCG Banlist.
  • No OCG


Importable Sign-up
Code:
DN Name:
Timezone

Prizes
1st: 60 Credits + Dorm Rank-up
2nd: 45 Credits
Top 4: 30 Credits


Participants List
JohnnyPhoenix {DN Name: DieHardGiantsFan}
Lux {DN: yamideckfan}
AdamAshour {DN: AdamKD}
EpicOwl10
Dragonecro0987
Numbuh24insane
Dark Kimera
Valkoor
Necruta


Good Luck, and have fun dueling!


Last edited by [½]³ on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down


Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by necruta on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 pm

avatar
necruta
Administrator

Posts : 423
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 pm

avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Numbuh24insane on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:29 pm

So I'm facing no one in the Elimination round?
avatar
Numbuh24insane
Member

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by AdamAshour on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 am

Dark Kimera won 2-0 I don't have the pics but you can ask them about it
avatar
AdamAshour
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:38 am


Another 48 hours. I gave valk the win.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 am

Lux wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3YPHAot.png

I have won 2-1 against @Necruta

Bote I have won against Necruta already.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Lux wrote:
Lux wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3YPHAot.png

I have won 2-1 against @Necruta

Bote I have won against Necruta already.
Fixed
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Numbuh24insane on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 pm

JOHNNNY PHOENIX IT'S YOU AND ME! YOU KNOW WHEN TWO DUELISTS GO AT IT YOU USUALLY HAVE A FIFTY PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOUR 50% CHANCE BECOMES 25% CHANCE AT WINNIN! WHILE I HAVE A 75% CHANCE AT TAKING VICTORY. AND THEN YOU MAKE A BEST TWO OUT OF THREE, SO YOU HAVE A 33 PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING TWO OF THEM. BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TRY SO I GET A 66 PERCENT CHANCE, AND YOU MINUS THAT 25 PERCENT IF WE WAS TO DO A SINGLE DUEL FROM THE 33 PERCENT THEN YOU HAVE 8 AND 1 THIRD CHANCE AT WINNING. AND YOU ADD MY 75 PERCENT CHANCE TO MY 66 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE AT WINNIN THEN I HAVE 141 PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING

THE NUMBUHS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU PHOENIX!
avatar
Numbuh24insane
Member

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Numbuh24insane wrote:JOHNNNY PHOENIX IT'S YOU AND ME! YOU KNOW WHEN TWO DUELISTS GO AT IT YOU USUALLY HAVE A FIFTY PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOUR 50% CHANCE BECOMES 25% CHANCE AT WINNIN! WHILE I HAVE A 75% CHANCE AT TAKING VICTORY. AND THEN YOU MAKE A BEST TWO OUT OF THREE, SO YOU HAVE A 33 PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING TWO OF THEM. BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TRY SO I GET A 66 PERCENT CHANCE, AND YOU MINUS THAT 25 PERCENT IF WE WAS TO DO A SINGLE DUEL FROM THE 33 PERCENT THEN YOU HAVE 8 AND 1 THIRD CHANCE AT WINNING. AND YOU ADD MY 75 PERCENT CHANCE TO MY 66 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE AT WINNIN THEN I HAVE 141 PERCENT CHANCE AT WINNING

THE NUMBUHS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU PHOENIX!
[mod]Can you like, not type in all caps please? You can use exclamation marks and get the exact same point across. Thank you![/mod]
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Numbuh24insane on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Sorry, I was quoting a Wrestling Promo. Won't happen again
avatar
Numbuh24insane
Member

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Valkoor on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 pm

avatar
Valkoor
Member

Posts : 333
Join date : 2015-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Kay Valky, make sure you fight @Lux
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 am

@Valkoor I'll be online today from 7pm till 10 pm GMT+0 timezone. Is fine for you that we duel somewhere around there then? Unless you are online now of course.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Meliodas on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:05 am

Count me in for tenth

est -5 or w.e
Kunoru
avatar
Meliodas
Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:12 am

Melio plz, it already started and is on-going. But I am sure that there will be another tournament very soon. (the 11th or 12th).
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by necruta on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:13 am

... Isn't it about time to DQ some people since 2 days have past?
avatar
necruta
Administrator

Posts : 423
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks for reminding me. Johnny has been DQ'd. And another 48 hours.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Ok, me and Valkoor got time since losers bracket is still behind.

@Valkoor, when can you duel? I'm having busy schedule here around academies so it would be nice if you could tell me when.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by necruta on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

avatar
necruta
Administrator

Posts : 423
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Valkoor on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Weekdays, 7-9 pm EST tends to be a good time for me.
avatar
Valkoor
Member

Posts : 333
Join date : 2015-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by ernesto hasani on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:10 pm

I want to join in this tournament
avatar
ernesto hasani
Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:27 pm

ernesto hasani wrote:I want to join in this tournament

It has already started, I'm not sure when the new one is, but I've heard that it should be soon.

@Valkoor that does not work for me. That's around 1 to 3 hour in the morning for me.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Lux on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 pm

@Valkoor, what are the times you'll be on during the weekend?
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Alisae on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Oh yeah...Sorta forgot about this... Let me update the bracket real quick. Dq'd Kimera and gave Valky a loss.


And don't forget to sign-up for the next tournament!
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t86-aka-advanced-series-1

At this point, I'ma just tell you four to figure out when you're playing each other.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by necruta on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:45 pm

avatar
necruta
Administrator

Posts : 423
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Opening Tournament {ENDED}

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum