Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Archetype I made a loooong ass time ago: Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archetype I made a loooong ass time ago: Wolf

Post by necruta on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Monsters

Their entire "gimmick" is strength in numbers

Baby wolf
earth lvl 1 beast 200/100
As long as this card is on the field while another "wolf" monster is on the field: your opponent can not select this card as an attack target. During your next stand-by phase after this card was summoned you can tribute this card; Special summon a level 4 or lower "wolf" monster from your hand or deck. This effect of “Baby wolf” can only be activated and resolved as long as there is another face-up "wolf" monster on your side on the field

Hunting Wolf
Earth lvl 2 beast 1200/800
When this card attacks: all monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF equal to the number of "Wolf" monsters on the field. If there are 2 "hunting wolf" cards in your graveyard: you can add 1 "wolf" from your graveyard to your hand and if you do banish 1 "hunting wolf" from your graveyard. This effect of “Hunting Wolf” can only be used once per turn

Wolf pack
earth lvl 3 beast 1400/300
When this card is summoned: place 3 “Wolf Pack” counters on it. Once during either players turn: you can remove 2 wolf pack counters from any card on the field; to lower the atk by 500 of all monsters your opponent controls

Alpha Hunting Wolf
earth lvl 3 beast 1500/500
When this card is summoned: all “Wolf” monsters on your side of the field gain 200 attack time the number of “Wolf” monsters on the field.
When this card is in face-up attack position and there are 3 or more face-up "wolf" monsters on the field: All monsters on your field deal piercing battle damage. When this card is face-up on the field while your opponent loses life points through piercing damage: special summon 1 "Hunting wolf" from your deck.

Wolf Pack Leader
earth lvl 3 beast 1400/400
This card gains 300 atk and def for each 'wolf' monster on the field.
If you control 3 or more “Wolf” monsters this card gains the following effect: Target 1 "wolf" monster on your side of the field except this card; that card gains attack equal to the amount of “wolf” monsters on the field x 400 and will inflict piercing damage to your opponent until the end of this turn. If a monster deals battle damage while this card is in face-up attack position place 1 “Wolf pack” counter on every “Wolf” monster on the field. During the turn you used this effect only the selected monster can attack.

Vengeful Wolf
earth lvl 4 beast 1600/800
This card gains 200 atk for each "Wolf" monster in your graveyard. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can banish 2 "wolf" monsters from your graveyard instead, then this card gains 500 attack. If this card's attack is above 2400 it can't attack unless there is another "Wolf" monster on the field.

Alpha Wolf
Earth lvl beast 5 2000/1500
You can special summon this card from your hand if you control 3 or more face-up "Wolf" monsters if this card is summoned this way: this turn your opponent takes no battle damage. "Wolf" monsters you control can't be targeted. Once per turn during either players turn: you can return 1 "wolf" monster back to the hand, then add 1 "Wolf" monster from your graveyard to your hand. If you use this effect the monsters that are added back to the hand can't be summoned till the end of your opponent's turn. While you control this card you can not summon monsters except "Wolf" monsters

Alpha wolf
earth lvl 6 beast 2300/100
When this card is summoned while there is a "Wolf" card on the field: all "Wolf" monsters you control gain 400 atk. When this card attacks while you control other face-up attack position wolf monsters, your opponent can not activate cards or effects, also change all the battle positions of your opponent's monsters to face-up defence position (flip effects are not activated at this time) and lower the defence of all monsters changed to defence position by 200x the amount of face up attack position "wolf" monsters on the field.

Spells

Call of the Wild
Normal spell
Add 1 "wolf" from your deck to your hand

Lupine Fang
Normal Spell
Discard 1 "wolf" monster from your hand. Add 1 "Wolf" monster from your graveyard to your hand with a different name.

Prey on the weak
Quick-play
All "wolf" monsters you control gain 200 ATK times the lowest level/rank monster your opponent controls.

Howl of the Wolves
Quick-play
Special summon a level 4 or lower "Wolf" from your hand or graveyard. It gains 400 atk,
destroy it during the end phase.

Hunting with the pack
Quick-play
Tribute 1 "Wolf" monster on the field; Special summon "Wolf tokens"(earth, lvl 2 500/300) up to the level of the tributed monster. Wolf tokens gain 100 atk and def each time they attack while there is a non-token "Wolf" monster on your side of the field.

Moonlit Forest
Field spell
Every monster on the field will count towards the total amount of "Wolf" monsters on the field. When a "Wolf" monster attacks and it doesn't destroy the attack target, your opponent will take 400 points of battle damage. This card gains more effects depending on the amount of "wolf" monsters on the field.
• 2 +: All wolf monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each wolf monster on the field and 100 ATK for each “Wolf Pack” counter on the field
• 3 +: Every time a monster on your opponents side of the field is destroyed by battle place 1 “Wolf Pack counter” on each monster you control
• 5+: All monsters your opponent control will gain 1 "Wolf Pack" counter each time the amount of wolf monsters on the field changes.(If a wolf monster attacks a monster with a prey counter, your opponent can not activate cards during the battle step.)
• 7 +: Remove all "Wolf Pack" counters from the field; Destroy all monsters on your opponent’s side of the field with a DEF lower than the removed of counters x 200.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Archetype I made a loooong ass time ago: Wolf

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:38 pm

How long ago was this? Because by today's standards the deck is awful and Moonbornes completely eclipse it.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

I can feel the age of this deck. lol
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:56 pm

@Asgore Dreemurr That's because the moonbornes you made are an unbalanced archetype made to win as hard as possible while never being able to be touched by any kind of meta shifts by having costs like shuffling any card on the field into the deck making it guaranteed non-targetable removal.

@YoungX Yeah, it's been about 3-4 years since I made that archetype XD
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 am

i find the concept behind this to be cool. kind of like aliens in a way.
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:23 am

I agree. It's refreshing to see things like this where it's not trying to be broke, but rather stick to a concept and keep it simple. No OP hijinks.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top