Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

(Taob) Kohl Phelps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Taob) Kohl Phelps

Post by YoungX on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Name: Kohl Phelps
Appearance: Height is around 5’11, Weight is about 145 pounds, has black straight short hair, the most normal looking brown-colored eyes, and wears a white t-shirt with a silver jacket w/hoodie. 
Personality: He does not take things very seriously, however he will take the initiative if he feels that he has to do something about it. He is easily bored and as such enjoys naps, particularly outdoors. Most of the time he does not apply himself, but the moment he takes action he starts thinking. Because he is easily bored, Kohl has attained a horrible sense of humor. 
Backstory: Kohl Phelps was always considered the most boring human being on Earth. Since he was a child, others described him as a cool guy, but was overall pretty normal. Despite being such, Kohl accepted that and lived his life according to his own philosophy: If I have to do something I have to do it, but if I don’t then whatever. He earned pretty exceptional grades mainly because it is something he considers important. Other than that, he didn’t pursue anything else. It was until he recently discovered Duel Monsters around graduation that he an earnest interest in the game. It was the first time he was interested in anything, and since then he started practicing and became quite good at it. Despite playing the game, he still remains the same Kohl Phelps since childhood. Eventually he learned about AKA via advertisement and decided to go because he had nothing else to do.
Deck: Divine Protectors

Last edited by YoungX on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Re: (Taob) Kohl Phelps

Post by necruta on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:05 am

I accept this character. Enjoy your 50 points
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: