Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Community Appreciation Thread

+4
Jet Valentine
Lux
B@TMAN
Dazo
8 posters

Go down

Community Appreciation Thread Empty Community Appreciation Thread

Post by Dazo Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:14 am

Yee, let's have a thread for people we appreciate and give long explanations as to why because this is totally a good idea (no it isn't). Cause we have to remember that people need their ego's stroked from time to time, and having a thread for people to totally suck up to other people is totally a good idea (no it's not).
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Community Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Community Appreciation Thread

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:34 am

I think it's a good thing to have because (laughs)stroke their egos. Honestly it sounds like a good idea in theory and we could use it to increase post count.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:44 am

Bote aka @Dazo - I appreciate him because he can do some amazing stuff, and tbh he's only Admin I saw working on AKA.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:58 am

God damn it, I'll just appreciate someone then. Me @ Me: Bro, I'll stop talking about you someday.

Anyway, yeh, such a good idea Dazo, seems like you not running out of ideas anymore, oh wait... you are. Well then.

I appreciate @Dazo because, trying counts. *Wink*
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:52 pm

I appreciate pretty much everyone here. Without any of us, there would be no AKA.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:12 pm

I don't really appreciate anyone here xD It's just my way of thinking. Everyone here is expendable as is the academy...Call me a downer but it's just me being...well...me.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 pm

don't really appreciate anyone here xD It's just my way of thinking. Everyone here is expendable as is the academy...Call me a downer but it's just me being...well...me.

agreed because every person here in the academy is replaceable.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Lol B@T... you forget they might be replacable... but it won't be the same with different people, the attitudes will change and character too... like... replace Dazo... maybe you get a bad admin... replace Young... you can get a teach that is plain and boring.

Oh Valky too... I mean... Idk... replace Valky and... we can get... someone good... o.o Git Gud Valky, ya scrub... >.> (Jk)
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:38 am

Indeed. People aren't replaceable. Yes you can get another user on his/her position but another user might have another way of working and different methods...so yeah.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:48 am

Of course they're going to be different, but everyone is replaceable. Just another spoke in the wheel, another cog in the machine. Methods might be different but people in an academy are like the parts to a car; some might be better, some might be worse, but all are replaceable when broken.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:15 am

^ well said Tama well said
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyPhoenix Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:19 am

I appreciate @Lux because without him there would be no GDA, and without GDA I most likely wouldn't be here today!
JohnnyPhoenix
JohnnyPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:34 am

Tamashii wrote:Of course they're going to be different, but everyone is replaceable. Just another spoke in the wheel, another cog in the machine. Methods might be different but people in an academy are like the parts to a car; some might be better, some might be worse, but all are replaceable when broken.

I agree but also disagree. Yes, of course you van find someone to fill someone's position.

But in general - you can't replace for example true love. Because you already gave your heart, hence you will not be able to love another person completely honesyly and deeply. Some people simply leave a gap, a hole, that cannot be replaced.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:52 am

Replaceable in general, well yes. But replaceable in like... a family way, no. I like the cogs aka has now and in my opinion, these are the best cogs @Tamashii After all, all of you do like at least one cog in this machine right? What would happen if that cog left the machine?

You know what, I hate metaphors. I should edit but i'm too lazy.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down