Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Rate My Gusto Speedroid deck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate My Gusto Speedroid deck!

Post by Videns on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:29 am

http://m.imgur.com/jzyv5s6?r

Yes you heard correctly, Gusto Speedroid.  I dunno what made me think of this deck but I did, and it has been doing pretty well. I decided to go with a tcg set up so no Speedroid duke or hi-Speedroid, or even crystal wing sadly, but it has been managing.

So far it has been running smoothly.  I know there is a lot of potential for cloging and stuff, so thought I'd get some more opinions.

Thanks for reading! Very Happy
Videns

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate My Gusto Speedroid deck!

Post by JohnnyPhoenix on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:25 am

Deck's not even worth making. Better combo for speedroids is with phantomknights, monarchs, synchrons or even pure speedroids.

I literally don't even know what to do with this. If you are interested, I'll make you a damn speedroid deck prob speedroid engine in phantom knights... but really this is just about as ridiculous as they come.

ALSO!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE HALF OF YOUR SIDE DECK MADE UP OF EXTRA DECK CARDS?!? SERIOUSLY... I can't even right now it's that bad. Sorry, I am tired, it's 7 am I'm in the middle of my 'I had no sleep but I'm drinking coffee to get through the day' cup of coffee. But seriously, at least put some effort into a deck if you're serious about making it especially with a hybrid.
JohnnyPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 am

literally put them there cause i dug up my old gusto deck and left them there just cause xD

And i did win a few games with this deck (Hint hint)
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:41 am

seen this deck done before by other people which they throw out after a week.
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top