Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

I'd like to hear your thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like what I'm doing?

71% 71% 
[ 5 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

I'd like to hear your thoughts

Post by Firebreath on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello, my name is Firebreath. I've been a long time member of AKA, back before the rebuild of the academy.  And a lot of you guys know me. I'm known to be hot headed, I'm known to be stupid, idiotic, I'm known to make names such as Angel Box.

But I come to you with a serious topic, I knew that something like this would come before I started SF2, I even commented about it to Dazo and others, I specifically remember Dazo because I came to him with an idea, I forget what. He can vouch, he can't, don't really know if he remembers. But I'm not feeling the Roleplay, I feel like im forcing it so that you guys can Roleplay. While at the same time I don't think you guys are very interested in the roleplay, maybe you still post for the same reason. Because you don't want it to end. And some of you might say "If you came on more, I'd post" or "You legit ditched half way through chapter 2". That is very true.

The reason for this, while some of it was because I didn't get the vibe, I didn't like it, most of how it started was because of my life. Things got in the way, things are going to keep getting in the way of me putting my time into Roleplaying, even posting In general, I cant have 3-4 things juggling through me at the same time. I've been going outside more, I've been hanging out with my friends more, and I've joined a club. Which soon will take a whole week of my life. So it was either this or not see any of you for a whole week.

I don't like it and my gut is telling me to stop. I'm going to terminate the Roleplay, stop it, put it up on the list of attempted Roleplays, along with HM (Human World). If I don't have the motivation to Dm this roleplay, the roleplay will die. It's happened before. I also want to stop roleplaying in TAob. I wouldn't be able to Roleplay in that either Nec, sorry, really love your roleplay.

While the starting reason to terminate the Roleplay is given above, I also have future reasons. For the longest time, I've planned my Roleplays, I've thought of everything, I had SF2 planned midway through fucking SF1. That was a long time ago, that gave me no potential to make things that I've thought of now. Planning too far ahead without flexibility is bad. I learned that the hard way. I'll also be terminating the connected universes. It's become to much of a double edged sword, the opposite side winning against me. Instead I'll be having a different connection, but that for later.

Back to TAob. All focus will be thrown to Necs Rp, if mine is gone, its not like you guys wont have a Roleplay. I've said this before, but I'm not the only DM, and honestly I'm not the best. I'm decent at best. I have my strengths i have my weaknesses. I need to take a break, a long one, like i did before, so that i can come back strong.

This isn't an apology or anything, I'm merely stating what I want to do. I wan't to be free, I have so many ideas, and having Sf2 out of the picture will help me grow a lot. And this post alone, is to inform you about the termination of the Rp, as well as to know how you guys feel about it. You can support me, or you can curse the fuck out of me. I'm interested.

I've given this a lot of thought, this isn't some out of the blue moment.
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd like to hear your thoughts

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:39 pm

PM me all the ideas of SF2 and the continuation. I'll handle it with nec and Luna. We love this crap too much to let it simply die.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:54 pm

I'm not going to give you guys that. I'll come back with a different Roleplay eventually dont worry.
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 am

That isn't acceptable. I won't roll over and let it die when I've been looking forwards to it for months. I rather continue it myself and complete it. Some people have been developing ideas for their characters for months and basically didn't get to use them at all. That's BS, and unfair to them. That's why I want to continue it.

We want the story to continue. You're the author and you have fans. Give fans what they want. If you leave, I can take it over and do what you have done and keep them happy.

Killing the rp without us being able to have a say and not letting us, the fans, who are willing to continue on our own, is incredibility disrespectful to the hard work people put into their characters and backgrounds. All the fights about balancing, all the BS, all the hardships people went through to make their characters as they are now, and looked forwards to better themselves and the canon of the character they poured their heart and soul into is absolutely unfair and a slap to the face.

Just let us continue it on our own. You won't be involved.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 am

Then go ahead and make a poll about it.
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:38 am

Mm. Ok. I've thought of something, and im throwing the idea towards Nec. It would be a better idea than terminating the whole Roleplay. I can see my, mistake in just terminating the whole thing out of the blue. But that doesn't change that i'm still busy. This idea deals with that.
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:22 pm

I have faith that Nec will do a good job then. Because well, it's Nec. He always does. Make sure Luna knows too.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top