Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Continuation?

2 posters

Go down

Should the three of us continue Wonderland for Firebreath?

Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_lcap100%Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_lcap0%Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_lcap0%Wonderland Continuation? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Wonderland Continuation? Empty Wonderland Continuation?

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:20 am

We probably now all know Firebreath wants to cancel SF2 for personal reasons. Mostly, because he wants to have a life. I think it's great he wants to better himself, but the rest of us who want to RP in SF2 won't be able to, and the time we put into the characters would be wasted. So here's my question: If Firebreath gave Luna, Nec, and me all the information of what the storyline of SF2 will be like; would you want us to continue it so you can RP there?

He wouldn't be involved. He can do whatever he wants, since he'd be handing the rights of the RP to the other DMs and me. He would be able to do everything he's been wanting to while Wonderland stays up, and we'd be able to complete it the way he wanted, or we can shape it into something better. Sounds like a win-win to me.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Continuation? Empty Re: Wonderland Continuation?

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:38 am

You are not a DM and thus do not have the authority to ask such things or even put yourself in charge of an RP and thus this topic shall be closed together with the poll.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down