Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Taob - The Dumb Version #2 Math 150

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taob - The Dumb Version #2 Math 150

Post by YoungX on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 pm

Warning: This is a parody. Any ideas or characters represented do not fully represent the actual Role-play itself. So if you feel offended by the portrayal of anything here, well too bad you've already been warned.

I really love Math. Sine = Opposite/Hypotenuse. Now back to your irregularly scheduled program.

Math 150:
Anthony: Ok hello main characters I'm just a side character as a teacher. Feel free to fall asleep on my lecture on a children's card game. Any questions?

Green: I appear to be a late for a lecture on a card game. How quaint the door's locked wonderful. I feel jubilant. *Deep breathing. Whooop. Can I come in please? (Bored as fuck tone)

Everett: The power of being poor and my dead father will let us in!

Anthony: Despite you guys being late and me locking the door, I suppose I"ll let you guys in beacuse your all main characters.

Morgan: I'm going to skip class and look at the window like an anime protagonist. 

Anwen (To Morgan): Like OH MAH GOD like you're staring at LIKE a winDOW! That's like totally fetch!

Morgan: Yes it is. *sips coffee. Yes it fucking is. Also I like Duel Monsters. 

Anwen: Like OH MAH GOD me too! We should like TOTALLY hang out together or something!

Morgan: Sure. We missed the crash course, but no one said we could look through the window like an anime protagonist.

Jasper: I'm so hungry I'm gonna skip class and eat some food. Hooray for ditching class!

Lydia: (I"m going to show these plebians the power of money and being a total bitch.) (Inner monologue)

Anthony: Ok people time to start our lesson. Now before we do anything I think it's pretty important to understand some math. Now I'm sure most of you know about the basics of Trigonometry. So first the sine is (Blah blah blah rest)

Everett: (Ehhh My dead father never prepared me for math! I don't even know the hells he talking about. I know if I blurt out something completly random it might just work!) I LOVE MATH!!!

Anthony: Ok... Now can anyone tell me what to do with the generic monsters on the field?

Everett: (Oh boy here comes my chance to prove myself! I've never actually proven myself before but I'm sure it'll be great!) I would flip up the the Old Vindictive Magician and destroy my opponents monster, I would then summon the Witch's Apprentice Apprentice and attack my opponent for er let me do the math real quick, for 3650 points of damage! (Actual RP dialogue)

Anthony: Kid what the hell are you saying? I said what to do with GENERIC monsters on the field. Jesus christ I swear kids these days... 

Everett: (Ehhhhh I really screwed that up. I don't even know why i said Old Vindictive Magician. Stupid RP script.) My bad sir I'll just replace it with a generic monster!

Jason: I'm actually going to say something!

Lydia: (What plebians. making up monster names like they feel like it. Someone with money such as I would never stoop to make up generic monsters.)

Anthony: By the way the highest attack power monster is the Black Luster Soldier- er oops I mean the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Daichi: My white hair gives me super memory!

Anthony: Ok idiots here is the next lesson. There are different tyeps of magic cards in the game.

Everett: Er don't you mean spell cards?

Anthony: What the hell you talking about now? It's called MAGIC card, see the card text? Magic card. Say it with me M A G I C CARD.

Everett: Magikarp?

Anthony: I'm done... Ok everyone go duel each other now I can't take this anymore. After all I'm just a side character; I don't got time for this shit have fun screwing around I'm gonna go drink some bleach. (Warning: Please do not drink bleach)

Everett: "Magikarp USE SPLASH!"

Meanwhile on a different ship unexplained in the plot filled with Generic duelists and main characters.

Caspar: Everyone here is a pleb except me. I"M GONNA BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU SCRUBS.*DIES*

Kohl: Gene Simmons and Jim Henson both think I'm boring as f*ck.

Alexis: Queen of Insects Bitch!

Tommy: I’m too scared to play trading card games!

Yayoi: I WANNA HAVE SOME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! LOOK AT ME I HAVE PUPPETS ON MY HANDS! SUCK IT BITCHES!!! 

Don't forget to give some feedback or thoughts. I also need some jokes to steal I mean borrow.

Last edited by YoungX on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Re: Taob - The Dumb Version #2 Math 150

Post by Asgore Dreemurr on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Everett: The power of being poor and my dead father will let us in!
I CHOKED.
(I"m going to show these plebians the power of money and being a total bitch.) (Inner monologue)
Daichi: My white hair gives me super memory!

Anthony: Ok idiots here is the next lesson. There are different tyeps of magic cards in the game.

Everett: Er don't you mean spell cards?

Anthony: What the hell you talking about now? It's called MAGIC card, see the card text? Magic card. Say it with me M A G I C CARD.

Everett: Magikarp?

Anthony: I'm done... Ok everyone go duel each other now I can't take this anymore. After all I'm just a side character; I don't got time for this shit have fun screwing around I'm gonna go drink some bleach. (Warning: Please do not drink bleach)

Everett: "Magikarp USE SPLASH!"

I CAN'T BREATHE. I HAVE LOST ALL AIR IN MY LUNGS.
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:15 pm

...I have to say, that I love this. Even if my character never wins any duels here, I'm A-OKay cause of this.
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top