Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

+9
Bill Cipher
Lunarnox
Videns
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
YoungX
Racemouse
Valkoor
Tamashii
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 5 Empty DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Tamashii Thu May 26, 2016 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tamashii on Thu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 5 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Videns Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Gigobyte watched the spectacle unfold before him. This was serious. Luckily the monsters had to retreat and amber managed to free the girl. Many were ken to introduce themselves. Mokey did his usual thing being from "The hood" As they say, but then someone put a sword inches from her demanding questions, despite her already being hurt

"Hey!" Gigobyte called out. "What do you think you're doing, she's obviously hurt and you expect to interrogate her now?" He snapped. Gigabyte inched forward, but not too suddenly incase the monster decided to advance the blade into the girl. "You can ask questions later but she needs tending to now." Gigobyte said coming within a few meters from the girl and Dark Lucius. "I'm sure Dante and Penguin will agree?" Gigobyte then said, looking at the two. Hopefully they agreed, Gigobyte felt bad for the girl, she was chained up and had a sword at her throat.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 5 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Sentinelle Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Ganymede stood by passively. She felt that the girl might have been crowded and decided to keep her distance for now, instead choosing to stare off into the distance at where the soldiers had once been.
"Should we be worried about them? They didn't seem all that threatening, but they were sent by one of the Monarchs."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

The girl looked down the blade of the man in front of her. "Believe me, if I wanted to be in chains, there would be better ways of doing so." She says, clearing her throat.

"My name is Ami. I have come from a village far from here. I was sent to investigate the legend of the Blue eyes White dragon. I was captured walking to the location I wished to go to." Alice says, staring back into the man's dark red eyes with her bright blue ones. "Besides, this is not a proper way to introduce yourself to a lady."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Ganymede stepped in to introduce herself. "Good to meet you, and well, chances are you might not want to try and go back. The Monarchs' are probably still patrolling the area."
She was still glancing just behind Ami, expecting something else unexpected to happen. She was always like this.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Makan heard the moving speaker of some sorts answer his question and told him he wouldn't be taught how to use it. "Ah I see." He was about to walk away as he saw that the legion was retreating. Thus he turned back to the Symphonic, "So when would you say this is over? After a second attack, when we are done with this attack? I'm not sure if you've noticed but I'm pretty useless in combat, so if I learned how to use this synchro shard who monsters who might be useless on the battlefield might become a force to reckon with." He said in a rough but respectful manner, he really didn't want to be so useless all the time, infact he was the most useless one out of all the superheavy samurais, even his brother Lutif was more useful than him seeing how he could warp short distances and also knew how to synchro summon but he didn't even have a power. He just wanted to feel useful, and if these people could tell him how to then he might have to be a bit more straightforward and push them, even if that could be seen as disrespectful.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:36 am

"I do not trust this rather....shady individual. I also do not believe that those are the forces that destroyed our homes. Either they're seriously that slow or we're being lured into a trap." Silent Swordsman sighed, and for the first time in a while his student spoke:

"Maybe we can trust her. I mean, we can't be too quick to judge, right? You always taught me to give people a chance."

If only he knew that sometimes, it doesn't apply.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:04 pm

The Symphonic let out an audible sigh before turning to Battleball.

"Look dude, they're going to be back and we need to take other measures. Teaching you would take too much time. If you want to help us, get your group together and help us bolster our defenses. We don't have much time left." He said then walked away to go help another monster, a Shiranui, with his shift.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 am

Makan sighed and walked away defeated. 'It seems I'll have to communicate with the others about this but first I need more information.' He thought as he was slowly walking back towards the entrance of the camp where the emperor penguin was standing. "Uhm, Sir. You failed to mention what the henchman looked like, so if you could give me his description I could discuss it with my group." He said as he stood there looking around to see if he saw any of his "team mates" around.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:56 am

"For the love of Exodia, you people are treating me like a member of the Dark Scorpion." she says, crossing her arms. "Look, I don't know what they want from me because I don't know who I AM. Please cut me a tad bit of slack?"
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:11 am

"It's alright. I believe the majority of us understand." Ganymede's gaze floated around the group before turning back to her.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 am

The floating Head of Exodia looked at the maiden when she said his name in frustration and floated over to her, "You rang?" He looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow and was rather curious to see how she would respond to his presence.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Ami looks at the floating Exodia head and her mouth opens in shock. "Y-Y-You are....wait...how come your limbs...never mind that now...Exodia sir...do you know about the legend of the Blue Eyes White Dragon? My tribe has sent me to figure out how to summon said being to protect our village once more. Do you know how to do this?" she says, happy to be in the presence of a god.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:35 pm

The Silent Swordsman was rather skeptical on Exodia. A god that can harbor immense reserves of power could prove to be a great threat later on, so his moments of distrust were many.

His student however, seemed rather awestruck. He only heard of the god through stories from books back home that he was read when he was younger. "Wow..." He whispered as he stared at the floating head.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Gigobyte looked confused. "Who's exodia? Is he a big deal or something?" he asked. Never having anyone around long enough to teach him anything really anything about the world, other than to fight. "But anyway, Take your sword away from her. She clearly is of no threat." Gigobyte then said
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:27 pm

"He's....sort of a god." LVL 3 replied to Gigobyte. He shrugged and sighed. "I can help you a bit with history if you want."

Silent Swordsman looked at his student with a bit of a quizzical expression. He didn't really agree for him to interact with the group just yet, especially since he still hasn't started to trust in them.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:43 am

"A god?" He questioned. "Since when does a floating head count as a god?" Scratching his head with his claw, Gigobyte looked puzzled at the 'God'. One of the swordsmen then told Gigobyte that he could teach the little reptile dome history. "R-Really you would!" He said wide eyed, the excitement in his voice reached a dwarfing high pitch as he ran over to level 3 and wrapped his arms around him. "Thank you thank you thank you!"
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:52 pm

"Um..." Silent Swordsman did not want to impose, but, "Teaching you would require him to slow his own training. He cannot teach you." He paused for a bit. "However, he has begun to train more on his own recently. During the times where I am free, I suppose I could teach you." He obviously did not really want to, but it was best to make sure his student was able to train without interruption. Him teaching Gigobyte instead of LVL 3 would also prove better, as he is older and more experienced in the subject than LVL 3.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:54 pm

"Well, that bumbling idiot that just stormed into our camp? That was him, his name is Garum and he's the vassal of Raiza the storm monarch. Assuming he's going to attack us soon make sure you are on your guard and can take him down whe-" The penguin couldn't even finish what he was saying as a loud roar echoed throughout the valley.

It was a dragon's roar, in the sky 4 silhouettes could be seen. 2 Dragonic looking humanoids and 2 winged beasts could be seen, the dragons were holding what seemed to be scimitars. As they came downwards, the winged beast dove downwards and grabbed 2 unfortunate resistance members with their talons, a petit angel and an inzektor ladybug which died instantly.

From the mist a familiar voice could be heard. You thought you saw the last of me? HA! Now feel the force of my army, as long as you keep resisting the monarchs you can expect another wave tomorrow, and the day after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that." His voice was interrupted by the sounds of cannon fire. "As long as I am standing you will never have peace!" As he said this a loud cackle could be heard which was obviously coming from him.

"Quick, everyone. Take out those flying creatures, those will be our biggest threat!" The penguin shouted.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 am

Her eyes filled with fear, Ami moves behind the Gem Knight, hoping he would protect her. "Dear lord, why does action always follow me!" I cry out, crouching behind him hoping as to not get hit.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:45 am

Mokey could fly, but the best he was going to do was act as bait. For now he decides to to fly real low to the ground, and would act as bait. He hoped that someone else will cover for him.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:46 am

Gigobyte seen the large monsters beginning to attack. He put his hand on his ax, put did not unsheathe it just yet. e went closer to the silent swordsmen. They more than likely had more defense than Gigobyte. "Hey Mind ig you give me cover. I have a decent attack, but no defense nearly. Thanks." He would say quickly, keeping his eyes on the monsters attacking.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:55 pm

"I suppose so." He said as he drew his large sword. He then looked at his student. "I guess this is the best place to continue training." His sword glimmered in the sunlight as it made no noise when it cut through the air as it was drawn. He did not want to go on the offensive, just to stay close to LVL 3.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Then Mokey would find that a fellow Fairy died and suddenly he would have a burst of power. It was like going Super Saiyan, and he would become big, pink and angry. Then he would skyrocket towards one of the winged beasts and would deliver a strong punch. "NO TIME FOR RAVIOLI! NIGGAH!"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:11 pm

The floating God head made not of those who seemed to not know of him or who doubted who he as before facing the oncoming attacking monsters. For more times than he cared to remember he wished for at least his arms to be able to shrug his shoulders and let underlings deal with the problem and this too, was one of those times. Instead he simply floated there with a mildly annoyed look on his face.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Ganymede stood still, pulling out her weapon(I actually forgot what it was, someone please remind me?) and keeping eyes on any directions she could be attacked from, extending her wings to dodge if need be.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next