Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

+9
Bill Cipher
Lunarnox
Videns
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
YoungX
Racemouse
Valkoor
Tamashii
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Empty DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Tamashii Thu May 26, 2016 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tamashii on Thu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm

"Very well then." He said as he began to follow, with his student closely behind. "This place...I wonder what other people live here."

(Do I just bunny Necro?)
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Videns Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:25 am

"Hmmm" Gigobyte thought. The goblin's alluring words and mention of a deal made him consider the offer. Although Gigobyte was looking for armour preferably, he could spend it on this. After all a lot of warriors bout. "Well what does the curry do? " Gigobyte asked the goblin.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Exodia glared as the Gem Knight walked towards the command tent, it was obvious he had chosen not to respond to him. He cast his gaze on the few monsters gathered around him and then across the camp. Somehow these monsters failed to realize just what was in their midst. Muttering something under his breath Exodia floated towards the command tent himself.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:50 am

Makan lowered his head infront of the leader. "I came here from my country lead by Benkei who is looking for people who can help rebuild our country after the last war we had with the Monarchs, while we withstood their attack with our defenses their attack left quite a number on the city. So Benkei send out messengers to gather potentiaal allies to launch an attack on the reigning monarch there. I hoped that you and your resistance would help us in our fight." He kept his eyes lowered and hoped the leader would agree with his proposal, while he wouldn't mind sticking around here for a while he did hope he could return to his lord while having successfully fulfilled his mission.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Great Emperor Penguin rubbed the feathers that protruded from his eyebrows and hummed in thought, listening to Battleball's request.

"So that old hunk of iron Benkei's city finally got attacked huh. I knew his defenses would be great but he had no means of counterattack. The fool..." Penguin put his flippers behind his back and turned, waddling around the tent in thought.

"I'll make you a deal. We are stationed here because of sources that tell us one of the Monarchs' henchmen plan to attack here. We just don't know where from or what they're bringing to attack...You came with the new recruits right? Well...not official recruits yet but who cares. They're new recruits now. Anyway, if you can convince the rest of your group to help us capture and interrogate that henchman, I'll relocate the camp to the Superheavy City and we can work together there. Sound like a plan? Of course it does. Do you accept?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Mooyan Curry is a healing food--very valuable indeed! If you have any wounds, eating this curry will make those wounds vanish in an instant! So what'd ya say?" The Goblin kept smirking his usual smirk.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Gigobyte pondered on the idea of the curry. Being healed would be nice, and it's being sold at a discounted price! Gigobyte tgen remembered his weak defence. If he got hit at all he'd die so being healed would be useless for him. "Thanks but no thanks. I'll come back with more money and when you have better equipment. Cya!" Gigobyte said running out of the shop. He ran around rather quick and turned a corner. He couldn't stop himself and he crashed in silent swordsman level 3. "Off." Gigobyte said landing in his ass. "Oh sorry about that. Oh hey your the swordsmen from earlier. Before that girl with the wings appeared I was totally gonna go help you guys. Anyway what are you up to now?" He asked.

(I teratogenic woth Young, Necro and Asgore)
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Bol'gar had walked into camp reluctantly after the knight walked off, his eyes grazing across the various features. He needed food, but that could wait. He wasn't so hungry it would start to sap at his strength yet. Until then, he had other priorities.
His eyes shifted to the floating head slowly making its way to the commander's tent. There was an urge to follow it, and he needed a job and information anyway. Staying quiet and blending into the crowd casually along the way, he tread lightly towards the tent, his hand at the hilt of his sword. Just in case.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Videns wrote:Gigobyte pondered on the idea of the curry. Being healed would be nice, and it's being sold at a discounted price! Gigobyte tgen remembered his weak defence.  If he got hit at all he'd die so being healed would be useless for him. "Thanks but no thanks. I'll come back with more money and when you have better equipment. Cya!" Gigobyte said running out of the shop.  He ran around rather quick and turned a corner. He couldn't stop himself and he crashed in silent swordsman level 3. "Off." Gigobyte said landing in his ass. "Oh sorry about that.  Oh hey your the swordsmen from earlier. Before that girl with the wings appeared I was totally gonna go help you guys. Anyway what are you up to now?" He asked.

(I teratogenic woth Young, Necro and Asgore)

Mokey would be met by the small reptile like creature he met before taking on the harpies. He would look at him with a sort of mutual respect as the both of them are probably on similar power levels. "Yo homie it's nice to meet you. How you doing man?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:12 pm

"We're searching for food, mostly. My student and I are both starving." He said as he tried to help LVL 3 up. "What are you doing here. Where are the others? I'm curious as to what we must do as an objective, since we inadvertently joined this group."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 am

Makan sighed, it didn't seem like he had much of a choice and the leader knew it. "Well then I guess I'll have to convince them to help me, but before I go could you tell me how to use this?" He showed the penuin the small black piece of metal. "My lord told me it'd help me in my journeys but I have no idea how to use it." As he said so he heard the tent opening move as the Knight from before stepped into the tent.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Amber had stepped into the tent along with the head of Exodia, as well as Dark Lucius. He quickly walked over to the Penguin and whispered into his ear. Penguin's eyes shot open as he saw Exodia and began to tremble.

"E-E-Exodia?! W-What an honor it is to have you here my lord!" Penguin tried to bow but his body structure wouldn't allow it. Quickly he cleared his throat and looked over to Battleball.

"Ahem...That dear boy is a Synchro shard. It allows you to perform a Synchro summon with any ally. The amount of people used for the summon each control a portion of the monster they summoned, and by the looks of that shard, it's a shard of Underworld Fighter Balmung. If you go find Symphonic Warrior Sizerrs, he'll be able to instruct you on Synchro summoning." Penguin then turned to Exodia.

"My lord...what is it that we can do for you?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Mokey then decides to continue looking for food. He looked everywhere and wondered where he could find some. Surely there had to be some mess hall of some kind around these parts. The least he could do is to just look around the camp.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:51 pm

The head gave a low rumbling chuckle at the penguin's attempt at a bow,
"At least someone here recognizes me" His gaze slowly drifted to the Dark Lucius and then back to the penguin. "What you can do for me should be painfully obvious, you want the Monarchs gone, I want my power unsealed. Help me find my limbs and both of our goals will be achieved." Exodia hover lazily in place, waiting to see how the penguin, or anyone else in the room for that matter, would respond.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:45 pm

DM POST

Penguin stuttered some more, looking at the ground rather than at Exodia.

"I-I-I'm sorry your majesty...We do not even know where to begin looking for your pi--" Before he could finish his sentence, everyone in the camp would be met with a powerful rumbling, strong enough to shake the entire camp. Amber and Penguin quickly ran outside before Amber called for everyone in the tent to come outside.

"Uh...We have a bit of a situation here!" Amber called out, waiting for everyone in the camp to join them.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Makan walked outside as the penguin started speaking to the floating head, he had his own business to attend to. He had to convince the others to help the group to contain the henchmen so that his lord would get his reinforcements ASAP. However the leader had pointed out to him how to use his gift from his lord and he thought it would be better if he learned how to use it so that he might actually help in combat. So he approached a walking blue guitar. "Uhm.. do you happen to know where I could find the symphonic warriors, the leader told me they would teach me how to use this." As he said that he held up the synchro shard.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Gigobyte was about to greet the mokey, but before he could he left. Soon after a large loud rumbling noise came. "What the hell was that?" He said surprised. "C'mon we better go look." He then said to the two swordsmen. "Food'll have to wait!" He called back as he ran to the scene. Luckily he had ran in the direction of the tent where Exoida, Amber and the penguin were. After a few moments he would arrive and after seeing his other allies he would call "Hey what was that?"
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Mokey would hear Amber and would head inside to where everyone else was. He wondered what situation he meant, but he would find out anyhow. Once he headed inside, he would look to see Exordia, the penguin and Gigabyte. "Yo wat up homies?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Silent Swordsman heard the cries of someone yelling; asking for them to join in an urgent tone. Without hesistating he took his student's hand and ran over. He would meet the other 4(?) and looked around. "What caused that noise?" He seemed worried.

(Necro is really inactive. Should I bunny him?)
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Ganymede showed up soon afterwards from a faraway tent, brushing her hair behind her pointy ears and wearing a somewhat distressed look.
"That didn't feel good...what's going on?" She asked Amber, not bothering with anyone else for the time being.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:54 am

The Forbidden One frowned in annoyance at the rumbling, and at the penguins attempt at excuses... But mostly at the rumbling. Exodia floated towards the entrance of the tent where who had been in the tent gathered.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Dark Lucius raised an eyebrow at the newfound information he had heard. Exodia, huh? The great God of the ancient times. He who was in myths and legends alike. In all honesty, the floating head didn't really seem all that threatening, but if what they all said was true, it would be an idea to be respectful... or eliminate the threat. Bol'gar stared back at Exodia when it looked at him, but as much as he had questions, the rumbling suddenly rocked the camp. He held onto the tent for support before Amber went rushing past him. He followed close behind, looking towards the source of the noise.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:42 pm

DM POST

As the camp gathered to the front, Penguin and Amber rushed to the front of everyone else in order to see what was going on. There, several yards from the camp and closing in fast, appeared to be a group of soldiers marching towards them. The soldiers were clad in green armor with pointed ears and wielded single swords in their right hands, but the surprising part was the way they looked--depressed. They had shackles around their necks linked by a chain connected to what appeared to be the sides of a chariot that led the soldiers. The chariot itself was being pulled by Nightmare Horses. Two of the soldiers were pushing an Ancient Gear Cannon, which would've been the loud bang everyone had heard.

As the chariot stopped, the soldiers did as well. Two of the soldiers--now shown to be Celtic Guardians--opened the chariot door and out stepped something unexpected: A tiny creature in green armor. In his right hand, he held another chain that was shown to be connected to a young girl who followed him out of the chariot. The young girl had long, straight pale blue hair and wore a tan dress. Around her arms were two shackles that were connected by the chain that the green figure held, but the most distinguished feature were her bright blue eyes. The green figure chuckled as it stepped closer to the camp and spoke directly to the Penguin and Amber, though it sounded like he was speaking to the camp as a whole.

"So, this is the camp Master Raiza was talking about...You know you monsters are fighting a futile war. You can't possibly hope to stand up to us. Don't believe me? Ask them, our new legion." The figure pointed to the soldiers behind him.

"I am Garum, the Storm Vassal. I command this legion, and I've come to take your camp. So, if you don't mind, we'd really like it if you all would come with us so you can swear your undying servitude to our lord Raiza. Don't make this hard on yourselves..." Garum said. Penguin looked like he was going to speak but Amber cut him off then.

"We're fighting this war because we know we can win! We have forces you couldn't even hope to comprehend, Garum. If you think we're just going to abandon our hopes because you showed up with a bunch of slaves that don't want to fight, you're even dumber than your master is." Amber shouted. Garum stayed quiet before looking at Penguin.

"Is that your final answer? Well then, I guess we'll just have to settle this pea--ATTACK!" Garum stepped back and pointed towards the camp, but the Celtic Guardians did not move. The Nightmare Horses just laid there. Garum growled.

"What are you doing?! Attack the camp!" Garum shouted. He didn't realize until one of the Guardians pointed out "We can't...we're stuck to the chariot. And the horses fell asleep." Garum's eye twitched under his helmet.

"I really didn't plan for this..." As Garum went to turn, however, his hand was met with a sharp pain followed by a strong zapping sensation. Gripping his hand in pain, he let go of the chains that held the girl which allowed Amber, who threw a dagger into Garum's hand, to grab her and run back with the group. Garum pointed and screamed.

"You'll pay for this! I'll be back and you'll all be dead when I do!" Running back to the chariot, Garum whipped the Nightmare Horses to wake them up and moments after, he had retreated with his legion. Amber screamed at him.

"Just try us!" He then turned to the girl.

"It's a good thing I rescued you. That guy seems like such a douche...Everyone prepare your stations! We need to prepare in case that guy is serious!" At his command the monsters in the camp returned to their stations and began prepping. Symphonic Basses, who was being spoken to by Battleball, started preparing his own station.

"Sorry, dude. I'm a Symphonic but I can't help you right now. We have bigger problems at hand. I'll help you out once this is all over okay?"

Last edited by Tamashii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:55 pm

The girl looks up at the knight that has freed her from the Vassal. "W-Who are you...where am I...and why is there a big penguin over there..." she says, looking around with curiosity. Looking around, there was people of all different types. None of them looked like the people from her village.

"I hate to be a bother but uh, my wrists kinda hurt." she says, looking at the shackles.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Mokey would be staring at the girl with an indifferent mind. Another ally what it seemed to him, and he didn't mind it ta all. Still it was good that another battle was avoided, but Mokey wanted to be a real gangstah. "Yo homie! Welcome to the camp where we gonna put a cap in the monarch's ass!" He would say this calmly giving zero fucks as always.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Bol'gar looked carefully at the girl, his red eyes glaring holes into her. He glanced down at her shackles, and then back up at her, before his sword was suddenly out of his sheath and pointed at her. He wasn't attacking her or lunging forward yet, but the tip of his blade was dangerously close, and the eye on it was flicking around frantically as its pupil narrowed.

"Who are you, and why were you captured? I don't like much that the dominating army we're fighting just showed up, were moronic, and let us capture a prisoner without much effort." The warrior's voice was a growl, and certainly aggressive. He didn't trust this girl, not one bit.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next