Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Halcyon Boards

Go down

Halcyon Boards Empty Halcyon Boards

Post by Novus Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:22 am

I know how everyone hated Alex. However,  he holds no ill will with you. I'm a head administrator on Halcyon Boards, we are focused on Pokemon and Deviant-Art with a growing community due to the death of DNF. We can offer you the opportunity to affiliate with us as we have 70% of IPS features including profile songs and various IPS themes that are virtually unobtainable on a free forum. Our community has a lively role playing sub community as well as live Mafia games, twitch streaming and more. I shall be checking on this post and reviewing the responses, I hope that our past history does not affect your decision.

~Novus

Novus
Novus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum