Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 5 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 5 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:21 pm

That's a good point ~.~ I'll keep that in mind
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 5 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by soul kitten Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Fine, I am a townie and I will just sit in this corner and eat cookies. Beware!
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:25 pm

That means you may be able to see night chat even if you are not mafia, which wouldn't be very fair.

Also no kitten I AM town! That's the truth lol.
But then why lynch Touts and not me?

FoS kitten
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

While it is true I CAN see the night chat even if I'm not mafia which I of course will not be doing cuz I'm not an ass It shouldn't be enough of a concern for anyone unless they had something to hide.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:30 pm

I feel like everyone who claims town is secretly neutral e.e
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:32 pm

You played the game tutr?

Cuz if you have thenyou would know this isn't true...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm

I have ^.^ and how do you know? it's not like you seen the roles or anything :/
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Führer Lunarnox wrote:While it is true I CAN see the night chat even if I'm not mafia which I of course will not be doing cuz I'm not an ass It shouldn't be enough of a concern for anyone unless they had something to hide.

Tbh you can still see who posted in the thread without clicking on it. It'd be cool if you could make an alt account to Mafia

P.S. I have a feeling that Pep is a townie who wants to die badly because he wants to prove everyone he's right (that goes along with his ego No )
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Things are heating up now. Becuase of the swarm of posts, we should have a summary of what we think are important to take note.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm

What do ya mean Young fella?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Young lmao i like how you're commentating this xD
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:41 pm

For me mafia are Lux and Dan/Tort...

Nough from me this night, see ya tomorrow ^^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Very Happy I feel you're neutral as you said that to see if we would make any over-reactions to stir things up xD
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:For me mafia are Lux and Dan/Tort...

Nough from me this night, see ya tomorrow ^^

Ironically 3 out of 4 players who lynched you >.<
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Surprised Sounds a bit suspicious if you ask me.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Tortoise wrote:Young lmao i like how you're commentating this xD

Pretty much. Hue.

Lux wrote:What do ya mean Young fella?

Like posting our thoughts on what we think have been insightful posts to help us figure out who is who in this game. So far things have been mild so I don't have much to conclude yet. Plus since I'm relatively new to this game as well as not being familiar with some of you I'm playing it safe.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

I would try to go 'you're mafia!!!' but my soul just can't. You are to innocent <3
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Sorry @Pepchoninga for the mistake, I was rushing to get off because I had to make sure I had to get to class intime.

Lynch Count (Hopefully I didn't fuck this up this time). 7 Lynches are required to lynch.
Dan 1 lynch - Peppy
Peppy 4 lynches - Lux + Faervel + Dan + Tort
Tort 1 lynch - Soul
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Wow, Peppy's gonna get wrecked if three more people go for him. Personally IGMEO Tortoise tho...never trust the viola player...
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:09 pm

xD The shady looking viola guy in the back of the band xD. I applaud that comment
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Personally I think it's lux or pep. Pep's been poking at people the whole time but Lux seems a bit suspicious....
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 am

I'm poking at people because I'm the know I'm town and you don't belive me...

Want a better way to explain it? I'm the sheriff...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

@Valkoor has been sent a prod.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 am

Alright so, might as well post my thoughts. Since Lux over there decided to be an idiot and say that cuz I'm an admin I'll see the night chat that must mean he knows that I shouldn't be able to see it normally. Thanks for confirming im town. Now of course since he knows I shouldn't be able to see it that means he knows who CAN see it thus Lux MUST be mafia

/Lynch Lux
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 am

Not really it was my concern as well.

It is normal for admins to be able to see the noght fhat, thats why they usually don't play mafia...

For me actually you are just trying to direct pressure to Lux.

/unlynch DanelerH
/lynch Luna
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next