Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 10 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 10 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:03 pm

/unlynch whoever i lynched already? that just shows how much about the people you lynch when they call you out. i'm having trouble deciding when you lynch someone it's out of anger or you legit think there the mafia, and just because you can claim a role doesn't prove young to be config. you claiming sheriff is just a poor excuse for us to keep you in >_> I rest my case
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 10 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Disclaimer: Myself, as well as possibly young, (and those other three that aren't posting here anyway) may become somewhat less active as an rp is starting and myself in particular am co-dming it. Letting everyone know if I post less frequently now.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Really? Pep, you did 4 lynches so far on following players:

Dan, Luna, faer and Young.

1. Lynch on Dan was stupid as that was CLEARLY pressure vote from Dan on Debi and that's pretty much the reason you lynched him. Plus you have said you are convinced that he is Mafia?!

2. Lynch on Luna was meh, having nothing to add on that.

3. Lynch on faervel was also weird, unreasonable and...dunno?

4. First you have defended @YoungX and claimed that you find him innocent. Yet after I have posted a theory that Young might have been giving us a clue that you might NOT be a Cop you lynched him because you are the Cop so he must be Consig??!!

Without further much ado,

/LYNCH PEPCHONINGA
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Tortoise wrote:Sure, and again Young OBVIOUSLY claimed the mafia role to lure the mafia. And yeah Pepy is beyond annoying it's clear he won't make it far.

Are you guys failing to see how Tortoise is mafia? There is no situation in which anybody would defend somebody who openly claimed mafia, unless if they were Exe or also mafia. If Tortoise was a town, he clearly isnt intelligent, as keeping a mafia alive on purpose is stupid. So we can rule that out. Lets say he was benign neutral, it would be the same, as mafia imposes a threat to all win conditions that arent mafia. Evil neutral is also exactly the same. So that would only leave mafia defending mafia.

Of course there is the situation in which Youngjx is a jester trying to get lymched. That is extremely unlikely to be honest with you, if you are going with what Tortoise is saying.

He is saying that the mafia role claim, is used in order to bait the 'actual' mafia and you all believed him!? The only way that mafia would be baited by it would be if they hard defended YoungX. Or on the other hand the mafia would ignore him, as they know he would gte killed later.

Due to these points I think the lynch order should be:

Tortoise
Pepchoninga
YoungX

/lynch tortoise
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Lynch Pepichoniga

Aside from that, can someone fill me in on any important developments please? I've been asleep.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Clearly young isn't mafia, and i'm not defending him, all I really did was point out what his intent was as you guys tried to over-complicate it. And the Mafia would be baited to it as they would go 'wait he isn't a mafia' and speak up, atleast that was the intense. You also stated that keeping a mafia alive on purpose is dumb, with this you're referring to Young, and why would a mafia claim their role? Pretty dumb.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 pm

No I am not switching to Peps right now and I am not even unlynching YoungX...
And @YoungX considering that there's a day chat right now you lynching Peps proves little to nothing as you could've already discussed it with him. Now on the matter of why not switch to Peps is that he says he's the cop I try my best to not lynch him day 1 and let him have his 1st night investigation if he's REALLY the cop though it might be your only chance since I won't be able to stop a lynch on you day 2(not sure if I can do it even now) so don't go wasting it...

Debi wrote:/lynch tortoise
1st of all lynch your vote and 2nd not lynching Young is not much different than defending him at this situation SPECIALLY if you gonna lynch tortoise over it.
FoS Debi!

Also...
Lux wrote:I never claimed to be one :LOL:
This is bothering me...

P.S Diana tl;dr lynch YoungX and for me to explain it fully I have to just quote the whole game...but I guess reading the last 2-3 pages should be fine and then if you had time going back and reading it fully...at least that's how I do it after I see lots of posts are made.I mean people usually quote the stuff they talking about anyway(which is actually quite a nice thing to do)
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm currently working on construction my case against Young. Unfortunately, I'm having a really hard time doing so. It isn't because there isn't any evidence. There's a ton of it. The problem is (this may be a bit rude) it can all boil down to Young being an idiot.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm

[quote="Debi"][quote="Tortoise"]
He is saying that the mafia role claim, is used in order to bait the 'actual' mafia and you all believed him!? The only way that mafia would be baited by it would be if they hard defended YoungX. Or on the other hand the mafia would ignore him, as they know he would get killed later.
/quote]

young even stated that it was to lure the mafia as well so disagreeing with that is kinda dumb as it's proved right. And i never hard defended him >_>
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Screwed up the quote xD
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Lol faer, you are still on my FoS list, so I don't know if i need your help anyways!

Again, lynching me is a big mistiae but k. Some members do know what has happened on previous games...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:Lol faer, you are still on my FoS list, so I don't know if i need your help anyways!

Again, lynching me is a big mistiae but k. Some members do know what has happened on previous games...

Says the one who was tunneling me (Sheriff) for 2 straight days. Please.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

I wasnT tunneling...

This is pretty stupid thing tbh...

Just because I got into extended theories on you doesn't mean I'm going nowhere...

Also I don't know why this post needed.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:06 pm

k. 2nd part of my 1st paragraph is actually directed at @Pepchoninga and also I meant *"Bold your lynches" towards Debi and seeing how I am making these mistakes...I guess I'mma head to bed so night all and please don't lock any lynches as we have plenty of time left and it's not like there's not much else left to discuss.(The most obvious one being @YoungX explaining why did they think it's a good idea to randomly claim a mafia role cause it doesn't bait anything...were I a mafia I'd just call'em done for and lynched them and were I a town I'd lynch'em cause...[url=/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia]Mafia!!![/url]...The only explanation for one person to not lynch'em is to be the Jester and look suspicious doing so.)

For now...night all~!
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Apologies, I forgot to explain it. If yougnx really is mafia, and is a consig. There are undoubtedly stronger mafia roles, especially godfather. Seen as Config has no threat to out live, as he cant kill us on our own, its best to kill the potential Godfather.

Also tortoise. If I'm defending him in your eyes, how is you claiming that he isn't mafia not? Also why on earth would that be the bait reason. Any smart mafia wouldnt defend him. They couldnt speak up, as it woukd make people go after him. For example, the only way in day 1 for people to know who truly are mafia, is if you are mafia. If mafia claim youngx isnt mafia with no evidence with no certainty, is if they were mafia. There is no evidencevthat youngx isnt mafia. This makes people turn on the mafia.

For faer and Alisaes OCD -
/Lynch Tortoise
Btw ill be tunneling him until he is dead. All mafia shoukd be lynched you know
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:40 pm

I've decided to make things easier on myself and just simply go with why I originally found Young suspicious. This saves me the headache of having to go through the post where xe claimed (which should be reason enough to lynch xem) and the posts that follow it. (On a related note, saying that it was a ploy to lure out the Mafia is ridiculous. The Mafia already know who they are. That plan would just hurt Town.)

Spoiler:

Let's begin with Young's opening post. I really dislike questions like this. While it may have just been a joke at first, Young brought it up multiple times in the following posts, starting with xyr converstation with me.

Spoiler:

To be honest, I can't tell what Young is referring to at the beginning of the conversations first post. Xe's most likely either referring to my pressure vote or to what Debi said. Regardless, it's a needless statement, followed by another mention of hardclaiming. When I mentioned that what we would most likely get is the Mafia's victory, Young still seems to be insistent on hardclaims.

Spoiler:

Once again, we have another (and so far every) post from Young mentioning hardclaims. This one is similar to the opening post in that xe seems to be asking for claims, even stating xe hopes people claim. Why would xe do this? Town gets no benefit. Neutral may get some benefit (Witch and Serial Killer). Mafia gains a huge benefit from knowing the TPRs. This alone should be grounds to lynch xem. Then we get to the claim of Mafia-only role.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:52 pm

"apologies i forgot to explain it' First off it sounds like you're desperate how you say that when i prove you wrong after you legit ranted 3 paras on me xD. I like how instead of replying to what people commented on what you said, you straight away go to prove me wrong again xD.

And config has no threat to our eyes? Well it is considering everyone started replying to young after he said that, and it is since Pep claimed the town version of it for defense, from what i'm seeing it sounds like you're plain desperate to lynch me...

You said: 'For example, the only way in day 1 for people to know who truly are mafia, is if you are mafia. If mafia claim youngx isnt mafia with no evidence with no certainty, is if they were mafia. There is no evidencevthat youngx isnt mafia. This makes people turn on the mafia.'

I dont even know whats being said here.. But at NO point was I ever 'hard defending' young. Nor did I say if young was mafia or not I simply just pointed out young didn't say that because he was jester and what not, it was because it was a smart move and he wanted to see if the Mafia would reply
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Tortoise wrote:"apologies i forgot to explain it' First off it sounds like you're desperate how you say that when i prove you wrong after you legit ranted 3 paras on me xD. I like how instead of replying to what people commented on what you said, you straight away go to prove me wrong again xD.

And config has no threat to our eyes? Well it is considering everyone started replying to young after he said that, and it is since Pep claimed the town version of it for defense, from what i'm seeing it sounds like you're plain desperate to lynch me...

You said: 'For example, the only way in day 1 for people to know who truly are mafia, is if you are mafia. If mafia claim youngx isnt mafia with no evidence with no certainty, is if they were mafia. There is no evidencevthat youngx isnt mafia. This makes people turn on the mafia.'

I dont even know whats being said here.. But at NO point was I ever 'hard defending' young. Nor did I say if young was mafia or not I simply just pointed out young didn't say that because he was jester and what not, it was because it was a smart move and he wanted to see if the Mafia would reply

So yiu never said that YoungX wasn't mafia huh?[quote="Tortoise"]Clearly young isn't mafia, and i'm not defending him, all I really did was point out what his intent was as you guys tried to over-complicate it. And the Mafia would be baited to it as they would go 'wait he isn't a mafia' and speak up, atleast that was the intense.../quote]

I fixed what I said not in response to you, but in comments asking why I didnt lynch YoungX instead of you. First Paragraph btw.

Also Im not plain desperate to lynch you. As Ive stated if you can lynch a Godfather instead of a Consig its worth it. Also I explain things as I go along in a post. Me explaining how he could or couldnt be jester and the likelyhood, strengthens my argument. And a little thing, even if you arent as much of a power role as a consig. Id highly prefer somebody who shows no respect to their opponents and who shiws no logic or intelligence, to be out of the game. No hard feelings but I dont lose 1v1s versus people with a lack of intelligence.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm completely lost... All i know is that i want nothing to do with young >_> I HAVEN'T helped him or defended him in anyway. And who said it was a 1v1? I'm just fed up of you trying to find non-existent reasons as to why i pointed out what young did xD The only evidence you have is that i pointed out what young did was smart, Lynching me for saying that xD Man i don't even know xD. And I find it strange how you're accusing me of being the 'godfather' over terrible evidence -_-
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Wow, this is actually getting heated. *Grabs popcorn*

Why is everyone targeting Young? I really don't think it's him.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Exactly xD He did a smart move, but i shouldn't say any more, more of a reason for debi to target me as ''god father'
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Voltage Cutlass Diana wrote:Wow, this is actually getting heated. *Grabs popcorn*

Young is being targeted because xe's extremely suspicious. If you don't think it's xem, then post something. Who do you think is the most suspicious and why?
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:51 pm

young is pretty suspicious tho aside from his role claim. He kept it low and the only reason he started to get involved was because he was called out.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:21 pm

@Debi, this isn't for my OCD, it helps me see them better whenever I start counting. So If I miss a lynch, it probably wasn't bolded, or I am straight up blind.

Peppy 5 lynches - Luna  + YoungX + Lux + Voltage Cutlass Diana (We call her Ailo around these parts of town) + Tort
Tort 2 lynches - Soul + Debi
YoungX 3 Lynches - Dan + faervel + Peppy

Prods are being sent now to Valky and Soul (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING ACTIVE AILO)

And if you are Scum, I posted this in the Scum Day Chat, but if you are going to post in there, make sure you roll the dice bot. Thank you!

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Tortoise wrote:young is pretty suspicious tho aside from his role claim. He kept it low and the only reason he started to get involved was because he was called out.
DanelerH wrote:
Voltage Cutlass Diana wrote:Wow, this is actually getting heated. *Grabs popcorn*

Young is being targeted because xe's extremely suspicious. If you don't think it's xem, then post something. Who do you think is the most suspicious and why?

Certainly I never expected it to get to this point. Hue. In any case, my posts certainly don't help me with my current case. Still it would be pointless to claim my true role right now. I'll tell you this much though:

I will call out my role after the first day is over as well as the first night. From that point onward my role will be the role that I am. Of course feel free to not believe but know that I've made almost no accusations except for that Pep one and maybe that Lux one but the Lux one was a joke if anything. Plus calling something else like Godfather would probably put me at a worse position than now with Cong. Still perhaps I could've just chosen something like Traitor. Regardless that's just how it is.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next