Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 13 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 13 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Debi wishes to get subbed out, so I am looking for a sub in the meantime.

and 6 votes required to get a town name recongized.

Last edited by Alisae on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 13 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:22 pm

I'd like to be subbed in.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:23 pm

(side note)
Debi I'm aware of your claims, but can you not constantly say offensive things like 'if you guys were better at the game you would realize it is (Person 1) and (person 2). And things like 'sorry but I don't lose 1v1 with people that lack intellegence.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:23 pm

And you shall be child.
@Jet Valentine has joined the game in place of @Debi!
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Nobody gonna question young? K lets switch to debi
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Seems to me like Debi is trying to draw attention away from him/her by subbing out >_>
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:23 pm

/MOD Can you show us the lynch count again?
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Tortoise has 1 lynch - Debi
Jet has 1 lynch - Faer

Town Name: Calralwelfnoir 1 vote - Dan
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Town name vote: "Tortoise County"

And Debi (Jet idgaf) The inconsistency in your posts makes it easy to do as follows.

/lynch Debi
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:25 pm

What?!? I've had no post inconsistency. What are you talking about?! I've been totally keeping in mind what I've said...

Anyways, I'll do the following:

/unlynch Tortoise

/lynch Young

Why? Because Young is smart, and because he's smart I believe he fooled you all when he said he was a consig to lure out mafia, I, without a doubt believe Young is a real consig and not a bodyguard.

Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Jet Valentine wrote:What?!? I've had no post inconsistency. What are you talking about?! I've been totally keeping in mind what I've said...

Anyways, I'll do the following:

/unlynch Tortoise

/lynch Young

Why? Because Young is smart, and because he's smart I believe he fooled you all when he said he was a consig to lure out mafia, I, without a doubt believe Young is a real consig and not a bodyguard.

/lynch Jet Valentine
Lux already said xe was protected by the Bodyguard. This was after Young's claim.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Said, Emphasis on said, for all I know they might both be mafia, so I'm sticking with my vote.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Jet you accidentally double posted the same thying so I'ma just delete on of those posts if you don't mind.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:18 pm

After 9 minutes passed I was going to ask somebody to delete it. (Don't want to get banned by Luns)
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:37 pm

First of all, we need to clarify this. Let's act like @Debi had to be subbed out because due to personal reasons or whatever stopped him from playing no matter the true reason. It'll help us all.

Second of all, Debi has mentioned that lynching The Jester (Pep) made no sense as it's not a threating role to Town. I have to disagree, since any role that is NOT Town is threat to the Town. Because of behaviour, Debi/Jet is currently on mine suspicion list.

@YoungX, I need to know who do you find suspicious and why so far.

And last but not least - @Jet Valentine, how do you comment Debi's inconsistency between the posts and his behaviour as a whole?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:47 pm

P.S. agree with the Town's name.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Lux wrote:P.S. agree with the Town's name.
Who's name are you agreeing with? Dan or Tort, because they both proposed town names.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Oh, I agree with Dan's suggestion.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm also going to agree on the town name Dan suggested.

I have zero comment on Debi's inconsistency and behavior.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Lux wrote:First of all, we need to clarify this. Let's act like @Debi had to be subbed out because due to personal reasons or whatever stopped him from playing no matter the true reason. It'll help us all.

Second of all, Debi has mentioned that lynching The Jester (Pep) made no sense as it's not a threating role to Town. I have to disagree, since any role that is NOT Town is threat to the Town. Because of behaviour, Debi/Jet is currently on mine suspicion list.

@YoungX, I need to know who do you find suspicious and why so far.

And last but not least - @Jet Valentine, how do you comment Debi's inconsistency between the posts and his behaviour as a whole?

Debi's behavior was questionable however now that Jet has subbed in it might be difficult to say. The reason is because perhaps Debi is not either mafia or scum but wasn't just convincing for argument sake. Perhaps Jet is a town but for now I'll assume he could be any role right now.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Everything Debi has said almost contradicts itself. And does anyone else find it weird how as soon as Debi got 3 comments calling her out she immediately subbed? Like not an hour later but right after? Perhaps i'm just over-reacting..
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:29 pm

I've been skimming over the last page or so. I noticed young claimed bodyguard and said he was guarding Lux. Did he ever say WHY he chose to guard Lux?
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:36 pm

@DanelerH
Like never confirmed bodyguard protecting him cause he had no way of knowing they did so.
"The killer's target is notified they were saved."
FoS Dan&Fos Lux for not denying it.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:43 pm

YoungX wrote:
Lux wrote:@YoungX,

May I know why have you chose to protect me? If I recall correctly, I was actually one of the people on your suspicion list!

Actually that one was a joke. I say hue to display a casual behavior. I figured that you were more of a town based on your posts.

Luns if you want to know why I bodyguarded Lux then this quote explains why.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey! I just got through reading all of that (or skimming for some things like page 1) and I actually laughed when the Jester (Pep) died. I saw it coming from the start. I've only played a small game of mafia before and this is kinda strange to have it so large, being new to this Academy. Well, I'd like to formally say hello to everyone involved and provide a town name. I'm also not good at reading people so please don't get mad if I misread or misinterperet something.

Side Note:
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next