Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Alisae on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition


BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox
13.
14.
15.

Reserves:
1.
2.
3.

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher


Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down


Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Alisae on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:25 pm

No
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by faervel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Then your argument is invalid! @Lux

And Yo @Sentrio whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by DanelerH on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:55 pm

faervel wrote:Then your argument is invalid! @Lux

And Yo @Sentrio whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?

I should probably fix this since the confusion is somewhat my fault. In the post where Young claimed, xe apparently stated who xe protected. I had missed that part, so when Lux asked about it, I assumed that Lux must have received a notification. I was wrong.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by faervel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:05 pm

/Lynch @DanelerH
To correct yourself and saying your base of lynch(and also Lux's) was wrong but refusing to revoke it,Unnecessary defense from Lux even though I hadn't been suspicious of him nor felt like anyone should be over a mistake someone else(...you) did AND @Lux writing no comments about me lynching you even though he usually does comment on my stuff(which is really sweet <3 )
I think I am starting to draw a line here.
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by DanelerH on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:51 pm

It was my biggest reason for voting to lynch Jet, but not the only reason.

On Day 1, Debi had voted to lynch Pep for being suspicious, despite Young having claimed a Mafia role. This was later changed to a vote on Tortoise, but Pep was still listed as a suspicion. It wasn't until Pep was one vote away from a lynch that Debi said "Pep is the Jester" and "Pep is an innocent". While the former turned out to be correct, the fact that xe changed the thought of Pep's role in the span of six minutes is rather concerning.

Even if all Debi meant was "not Mafia", xe couldn't have known this, yet seemed rather adamant on it. The only way this is possible is if xe was some investigative role (i.e. Cop, Tracker, or Watcher) or if xe was the Mafia. It was only Day 1, so investigative roles wouldn't have been able to check anyone yet, but the Mafia know who each other are from the beginning. This way, Debi would be able to gain trust for a last minute defense of Pep once Pep's role was revealed.

When Jet subbed in for Debi, xe voted to lynch Young for nothing more than a WIFOM reason. While this isn't as good as the previous reason, it still shouldn't go unnoticed.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm kinda confused on what about you two are arguing about @DanelerH @faervel

Anyways @MetsRule97 we need you (and other players too...)
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Sentrio on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:02 pm

faervel wrote:Then your argument is invalid! @Lux

And Yo @Sentrio whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?
Hmm... I have to agree with what you said about not being able to pin anyone as suspisious, since Pep was the only person playing his part right as to not say what he was, but to kill himself somehow. We all hide our positions since we don't wish to die if it's important. So far, if they keep the part of who they sub, Jet may have already have been had a Fos Jet because of Debi's previous actions.
avatar
Sentrio
Member

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 am

Hmm well who is being more suspicious right now? Cause In my eyes it's Debi currently
avatar
MetsRule97
Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:14 am

We going nowhere with this tempo
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Alisae on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:16 pm

I think it's because we lost Peppy xD But that aside, I'ma send prods to people who aren't posting when I get home.

And no need to post a lynch count, it still remains the same! And remember the day ends at midnight PST for me (which is about 16 hours from now I think if I can do basic math).

YoungX has 1 lynch - Jet
Jet has 3 lynches - Tort + Dan + Lux
Dan has 1 lynch - Faer

Town Name: Ehh, like the US, your vote doesn't matter, because this shit is rigged anyway. Calralwelfnoir wins.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Why did Jet just dissappear >.>

P.S. Jet, I didn't lynch you for Debi's actions but yours.

avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by DanelerH on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Lux wrote:P.S. Jet, I didn't lynch you for Debi's actions but yours.

Can you go into a bit more detail on this? I'm interested in hearing your reasons.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 pm

DanelerH wrote:
Lux wrote:P.S. Jet, I didn't lynch you for Debi's actions but yours.

Can you go into a bit more detail on this? I'm interested in hearing your reasons.

Pressure lynch.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

I like how this is going nowhere xD
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Tortoise wrote:I like how this is going nowhere xD

wtf? Neutral
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm

It's been like 2 days and practically nothing happened xD
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Sentrio on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Alisae wrote:
Town Name: Ehh, like the US, your vote doesn't matter, because this shit is rigged anyway. Calralwelfnoir wins.
Why you do dis...?

Anyways, on the subject of mafia, to spice things up a little I guess, probably not though, but I'm coming out and saying I'm a Town
avatar
Sentrio
Member

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by YoungX on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Well Sentrio has claimwd town. Still it's not too risky to say that. Though I don't remember who he is subbing for. For now I'll just keep an open mind.
avatar
YoungX
Member

Posts : 659
Join date : 2016-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 pm

He subbed for Soul, Ironically Soul claimed townie as well.. Strange that he had been subbed for his night action.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Tortoise on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:22 pm

And whoohoo i have 69 posts Well not anymore...
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lunarnox on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:19 pm

Doesn't this day end soon? And it seems we've made nearly no progress this day.

Oh well Jet seems like he has the most votes so far. In that case, vote based on personal reasons alone!

/Lynch Jet
avatar
Lunarnox
Administrator

Posts : 316
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Alisae on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 pm

A reminder that the day is ending in 6 hours
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:05 am

Hmm well imma take a risk and go with Jet, sorry friend >.< Lynch - Jet
avatar
MetsRule97
Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Alisae on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

@Sexy Drunklord is subbing in for Crimmy.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by YoungX on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:48 am

Well the lynch vote is coming in soon. So O better make my choice. Sorry Jet mah boi. If you were here from the start then things be different.

/lynch Jet
avatar
YoungX
Member

Posts : 659
Join date : 2016-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum