Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Lunarnox on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Kali moved to her bed and carefully sat down on the edge, careful not to pull a feather. She greeted Torch, waving slightly and muttering a simple, "Hey.." and she looked back at Declan. "So you're a Faunus? People don't think too highly of them.. Especially not after what the White Fang did.." Her eyes narrowed as she focused an intense gaze at the wolf boy, "You're not with them... Are you?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 pm

The tension in the room rose incredibly, Torch looked at Kali and then Declan. He moved forward and put his arm in front of him. "Come on now love, i know times are hard but that's not how you greet a new student, let the man feel welcome without the fear of being stabbed if he turns his back." Torch put both hands on his shoulders and moved him towards the bed in which torch was above. "Sorry about that, things around here are complicated to say the least. Don't let it get you down though mate."
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:22 am

kino had soon finished his burger. burping a satisfying burp as he leaned back in the seat "awwww ya...." he let out. "i love the food there my god" he said to both quaid and brady. he looked over at brady "why not a top bunk? than your not stuck underneath of the person above you lets one rip into the bed" he said to brady before laughing.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:01 am

"Speaking of feeling welcome." Torch looked at his bunk. He had left all his clothes back in his old dorm somewhere in the bathroom if he remembered correctly. Torch left the dorm and headed straight for his old one. When he tried to open it, it was locked. he went in search for quad, Brady and Kino. "Yo guys, I forgot my stuff in dorm, i think i left it in the bathroom but the door is locked ."

Last edited by Trini on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 am

kino looked back at torch as he spoke to him brady and quaid "alright man, ill come with sence i have a key...atleast i think i do" kino said to torch as he stood up and stretched. "see you guys in a few" he said to brady and quaid as he walked off to catch with with torch. completly forgot about julia for a second. when he got to the dorm he opened the door up for torch sence it was locked "there ya gooo" he said.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 am

"Thanks man." Torch walked inside and went towards the bathroom handle. Running water could be heard threw the door, but torch was to busy talking to Kino to Kino about his new tea that he didn't pay any attention to the sound.
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

kino laughed neviously a bit as he pretended to know what torch was saying about his new tea. his ears than suddenly twitched when he herd runing water coming from the bathroom "...crap" he thought to himself, remembering julia said she was going to go take a shower earlier "torch wait dont!" he yelled as he moved over to try to stop torch, practically tackling him to the ground
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:47 am

Declan scratched the back of his head.

"I don't think I am. Where I come from the White Fang have very little influence and my parents always preached acceptance of everybody through peace...I wouldn't dare disappoint them by becoming militant like them."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:33 am

Torch had already opened the door and was leaning in, the moment kino made contact it sent both of them crashing onto the bathroom floor. "Mate, if you want to have a scuffle just tell me". Torch said as he tried to grab the nearest thing around him to pull himself up. Luckly there was a plastic like fabric. Torch pulled on it but unfortunately it ripped from its hooks. As the plastic fell on both of them Torch finally was aware of the runnjng water.He pulled the curtain out of his face and looked up. He gulped, and a slight noseblood from his right nostril began. [i]Not again he thought to himself[./i]
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:00 am

Blaze sighs and stands up, stretching a bit before walking towards the door. "I will be right back. going to go eat." she says, walking out and closing the door behind her, moving to the cafeteria.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:06 am

Julia had heard the door open and both Kino and Torch barging in, annoyed but figuring one of them had to use the restroom she didn't mind it. Once the shower curtain was ripped off she turned around and covered herself, her eyes twitching "GET.OUT." she said in a threatening tone of voice. Once they would leave they would here the water shut off and the door slam shut, in only about a minute the door opened and Julia walked out, glaring at the two idiots.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:25 am

Morrigan groaned gently in frustration, glancing around to try and find her dorm as she slowly strolled down the halls. It wasn't until there was the click of a door closing that her head swiveled to the dorm Gyro had entered... and in turn, the number above it. She felt her wings fluff up in relief before jogging to the room, steadying herself before opening the door and slipping in.

Gyro had just come in, and she smiled at him, waving politely before resting her hands on her waist. "Hey. This your dorm, as well?"
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:39 am

Gyro looked to see a female student and politely nodded. There was a calm look on his face along with a small smile.

"Yes it's my dorm as well. You must be one of my teammates. It's nice to meet you. I'm Gyro, Gyro Al Dente." He would give Morrigan his full attention as he put down his book on Grimm. Sonce he had been reading to pass the time, it was nice to interact woth someone else. Rarely does he talk to most people, especially females, but he wouldn't be nervous in the slightest.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:51 am

Watching as Blaze left the room Kali turned back to Declan who she was left with. Least he's a Faunus. And hopefully not part of the White Fang like he says. Thinking to herself Kali sat there in silence, watching Declan, shifting slightly where she sat occasionally but otherwise unmoving. My old team mates were a human and faunus as well, that Torch guy doesn't seems as hateful of faunus though.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Declan sat in silence upon his new bed, shifting looks at Kali every so often. Lowering his hood once more his ears twitched some.

"So...are you a faunus as well..?" He asked without any idea how to start a conversation like that.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Torch was considering jumping out the nearest window, but he wasn't sure if he could survive the fall from the height. As his gaze shifted to Julia he could see the blood list in her eyes. His gaze quickly shifted back go the wj dow o my to see his own reflection. He was only wearing his pants.....This looks really perverse. "It's not what it looks like."
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Quaid quickly turned around as the door opened.
"Nopenopenopenopenopenope..." He murmured under his breath, green bangs swept low over his eyes.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:20 pm

After several hours of wandering around the campus being utterly lost, Jet finally found what appeared to be his room. This was all new to him because he hasn't slept in the same room with other people before, hell he barely knew any of them. Despite all this it won't stop him from making a good impression.

He opens the door fast as he takes a deep breath. "My name is Jet and it is a wonder to meet you all!"
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 pm

"I'm Morrigan. Nice to meet y--" Morrigan had just about to finish her sentence before she heard the door burst open behind her and a person burst in. Without even listening to what they had to say, she spun around on her heels, jumping back as her wings fluttered as best as they could in the small space they were in.
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Orajeo heard the announcement from Weiss and was glad that the team leaders were people who he already had asked their scroll number. So he headed back to his Dorm, he guessed that if he had new team members the first thing they would do is check out their dorm. By now it should have been completely cleaned, so he walked to the dorm thinking to himself that his team mates can't be worse than his previous ones.

As he arrived at his dorm he already saw someone walk in screaming and had guessed that people were already inside so he calmly walked in. "Sup, I'm Orajeo and I'll be your team leader, sadly my previous team died so I got an entire new one. So what are you guys' names?"
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:12 pm

"Hello Orajeo, Morrigan and Jet," Gyro said before turning his attention to Orajeo. The entire appearance of his team had not surprised him too much but went on witih it.

"My name is Gyro. I'll be your teammate for the years to come. Pleased to meet you all." He would then look to the book about Grimm that he put next to him on his bed. Then he would look back to his team.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 pm

"My name is Jet and what do you mean by your team dying," asked Jet as his happy expression turned into worry. How did this guy let his team die and how was he so nonchalant about it. It was confusing but non the less he kept his opinions to himself.
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Upon hearing Declan's question Kali instantly tensed, Should I tell him? He is a faunus after all. But what if he told Torch? Or let it slip to some humans not on the team? "N-no of course not! What gave you that idea?" She moved her hands to her hood and lowered it for a moment to prove her point, "See? No ears, no horns, nothing."
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Declan smirked at Kali, noticing she stuttered a bit in her reaction. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her, but then his smile went away.

"There are many different kinds of faunus you know." He started eyeing her cloak then, almost analyzing it.

"And the way you stuttered kind of gave it away. Besides, I may look human but I know that scent. Don't be ashamed of who you are. That shame is what causes groups like the White Fang to attack humans, because those humans have no shame in their eyes." Declan stood up then and placed his hands in his pockets.

"If you are truly human then assure me one more time and I'll believe you. If you are a faunus and you wish to keep it a secret I will respect that. But keeping secrets from teammates..." He paused and looked down at the former bed of Kali'/ last teammate, Kaori. He didn't finish his thought.

"I just want to be friends with you guys. I can tell I already angered you and Blaze with my ignorance as to how your teammates perished, but you can trust me. And I can prove it."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Julia took small, eerie steps towards Kino and Torch, she had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was still dripping wet, causing some of it to fall in front of her face, partially covering her eyes. Torch and Kino would be able to see her eyes changed into the color orange, showing her anger, "What, in the hell, do you two idiots think you're doing."
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top