Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by YoungX on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Gyro nodded and would follow Orajeo without question. It seems that there is another matter needs to be settled though he has no idea what. Still it was a chance for him to get familiar with Beacon Academy itself so he can avoid being lost.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:06 pm

As Kali walked towards the main hall with Blaze and Declan she heard her scroll ring again. Checking it she saw that Orajeo was calling her and she answered "Oh, Hey Orajeo, what's up?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Brady got up from his bed and rubbed the back of his head. "You heard her boys, game time." He then began to strap on his gun to his back and put on the belts of ammo and walk out the door to go to the main hall. He wondered what Weiss would have in mind for their first mission as part of the new team.

Quaid was next out the room to follow Brady. His mind focused still on the situation that transpired. Sylvan was also silent. But it seemed like now was to be the best time to see what was in store for them now.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:38 pm

kino sighed when he herd the announcement, geting up off the bed "cant one of you guys fill in for me" he complained as he stood up. he than walked over and grabed his swords that where in the room, strapping them to his back in a X form and walking out of the dorm room with the others "so you think its the intro fights?" he asked the team as he walked with them "maybe we wont have to do them sence we technically already did"
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:21 pm

"Oh, not much. Just walking to the main hall. Anyway I called you to try to set up that meeting between team leaders which didn't happen last time. So when would you be availible?"
"Ah, Yeah I'm headed to the main hall with my team too." Kali paused to look at the two teammates with her, "Erm, well most of my team at least... Anyway I'm available whenever really, we should probably wait to see what Weiss has to say though."
"Ah okay, Then I'll call Julia then to see when she's availible. I guess I'll see you at the main hall then." He said as he thought if he ever got Julia's number, he'd have to check.
"Alright, see you then. Bye" With that Kali hung up and continued to the main hall.

Orajeo took the scroll of his ear and scrolled through his contacts to see if he had Julia's number, after about half a minute he found her. While walking down the stairs he called her, hoping to get this done before he got to the main hall.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 pm

After getting lost for a few minutes because he took a wrong turn, Jet was finally able to catch up with Orajeo. Looking around he notices a few people he didn't met before and he was a little bit curious about who they were. Despite this he had to keep his curiosity to himself and instead chose to tap Orajeo on the shoulder.

"What is this all about," asked Jet
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Julia's scroll began to buzz as she took it out, looking down she saw it was Orajeo, taking a deep breath she shook her head and put on a smile as she answered it "Hello? Hey Orajeo! What's up? How you doing?" She asked as she put some enthusiasm in her voice, trying to sound cheerful.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:35 pm

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking." He said to her greeting with his normal voice and continued. "Before the previous mission the team leaders were going to hold a meeting so that even IF one of us was critically injured on a mission another leader could take over the team. So I was wondering when you would be available after Weiss told us why we have to gather in the main hall."
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Julia tapped her chin and nodded her head "Ahh yes I remember now, well I am available whenever it suits you best Orajeo, just give me a call and I'll come running, I'm not up to alot nowadays anyway" she said in a happy tone of voice, still trying to sound enthusiastic.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Declan shifted his eyes over to Kali once she hung up. He figured it was someone she knew before he got to Beacon but he decided to ask anyway.

"A friend?" He asked as they entered the main hall.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

"Okay then. I'll see you in the main hall." Orajeo told her as he hung up and continued to walk towards the main hall thinking about his new team mates and their semblance they seemed pretty basic however if they combined them it could be a lethal combination. If Jet could copy his gun and the bullets he wondered if he could delay the copy ability so that the bullets would appear behind the original bullet if that was the case then combined with the portals they could create a rain of bullets on an enemy or even multiple.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:24 pm

As Kali put her scroll away she turned to answer Declan's question, "Hm? erm, not exactly a friend, more of an acquaintance really. It was one of the other team leaders looking to set up a meeting between us." Entering the main hall Kali found a seat with her team to await Weiss' announcement of their first mission.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:00 pm

"I see. Interesting." Declan thought it was odd to have a team captain meeting so soon into the term, but he figured they had their reasons. Sitting down next to Kali, Declan rested his sword next to him and crossed his legs, his hands in his pockets as he waited for whatever was waiting for them all.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Blaze sits on the floor crossed legged, looking at the front area of the main hall. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she sees her mother walking to the middle. Yang looks at the crowd of students and lets out a slight smirk.

"Hello Students. As you may know, I am the glorious fighter and gym instructor at Beacon, Yang Xiao Long. Some people may call me a hard-ass, and they are damn right. My goal will be to whip you all into shape, whatever it takes. The Hunter/ Huntress Beacon Program is more of a hands-on experience, so I am glad to announce your first task. Your first mission will be to go through the Emerald Forest to find a sword. This isn't any sword however, as this is the legendary blade that our headmaster used when she went to this school. You are to work with your team and other students to extract this blade. Kill any Grimm and other unwanted guests that get in your way. Your day begins in a few hours (Tomorrow irl time). Prepare yourself and meet me at the dropship bay at 15:00." Yang exclaims, walking off stage while glancing quickly at Blaze before she leaves.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

After hearing what Yang said it was obvious they had some time to kill and waited by the exit while texting both Kali and Julia that he wanted to meet now seeing how the mission was quite soon. He at least hoped to talk about the basics of their group before they were flung onto the battlefield. If the worst case scenario happened and they did lose a leader the others could take over the group if needed.

He just hoped with his entire being that it would not be the case he just wanted to make sure that all the bases were covered this time.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Julia smiled lightly when she saw Yang before quickly shaking her head and looking around, seeing Orajeo she looked at her team "Okay meeting with the leader's, just...try not to break anything..or go through my underwear..okay?" The last part directed at Kino mostly she walked over to Orajeo and gave a small curtsie "Nice to see you again Orajeo"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Gyro would be listening to Yang's speech and thought about how the mission will go. Jet can double his gun, Orajeo has senses and Gyro, himself, has portals. Though he doesn't know what Morrigan's semblance is. Hopefully his team will start planning strategies for tomorrow.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 am

"oi....that was one time and i wasent even looking at your underwear..." kino said to her as he was really just curious about the mask she kept in her drawr. "and we might end up breaking stuff with this behemoth with us" kino stated as he pointed behind him with his tumb at brady, but by the time he said that julia had already walked off "we arnt even going to try training as a group?.." he said to himself before sighing "this isent going to go well"
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:35 am

Declan remained quiet and calm while listening to the announcement of the mission, but inside he was a little excited for his first mission. He stood up and grabbed his blade, as he had time to kill, and began walking back to the dorm room, calling back to Kali and Blaze.

"I'm going to go unpack." He knew they wouldn't exactly care but it was polite to tell them where he was going. Reaching the dorm, he held his hand on the knob and stopped, taking a deep breath. The thoughts of making his parents proud and proving himself as not only a faunus but a human as well flooded his mind.

"Tomorrow I make them proud..." He mumbled to himself and opened the door, closing it behind him.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Quaid was motionless in his seat as he paid attention to every word. He sank into thought. Time slowed down.
"Okay Syl, planning time. How do we go about this?"
"Well, I'd like to think that finding this sword might be similar to how you found me."
"Myrtenaster...that's nothing like you, Syl."
"Not me per se, I'm looking at the possibility that it might be a sword in stone. An Excalibur-esque situation."
"Heh. That'd be interesting."
"But there's a high chance that it won't be the same. You'll need help from your teammates as usual, not to mention everyone else. This isn't a competition, it's a serious mission."
"Right. Got it."

Quaid shook his head a few times and looked around, spotting Julia leaving.
"Guess they're doing that leader meeting thing. In the meantime..." He scanned the crowd for Blaze.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Kino would soon feel a hand clasp his shoulder. "Is that a problem Kino?," asked Brady with a smirk. The feeling of his aura could then be felt by Quaid and Kino. It was a raising anger as Brady did not enjoy sly comments about himself. And both of them knew never to piss this man off unless they wish to forfeit their souls.

Brady then took his hand off Kino's shoulder and then brashed up Kino's hair, making it messy all with a smirk on his face. "Come on man, would I ever really kill you guys? What do you take me for? A monster?" He then stopped and said, "I do agree though we should get some training in to flex our teamwork skills. But I am sure we can adapt quickly. Considering we already know how each other likes to fight."

With that said, Brady then pulled out a sketchpad and began to write on it. It had two line to split the page into four quadrants. Each one had a picture of one of their faces on it with taglines; such as Brady (The Tank), Kino (Close Range), and Quaid (Secondary Tank/Swordsman). Each quadrant listed pros and cons of each member as well so they could devise plans to try out new styles of fighting enemies.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 pm

After receiving the text from Orajeo Kali scanned the room until she spotted both him and Julia. "Hey blaze, I need to go talk to Orajeo, see you later." With that she approached the other two team leaders, "Erm. Hey guys."
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Blaze nods at Kali as she goes off, moving to her room and getting her gear ready. She begins putting bullets into her magazines, loading them one by one until they were full. She then stashed them in her pockets and sat on the bed, waiting for the announcement to be made. Other people should be getting ready to go (Hint hint, the rest of you post or I am just dming you all to the place)
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:42 am

Julia glanced over at saw Kali, smiling softly she gave another curtsie to her "Hello Kali, it's nice to see your well..." Julia stretched her arms over her head before looking at them both "So! Let's get this meeting started...uhh...where should we start?"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:04 am

kino's blood went told and his face turned pail when he herd bradys voice "i-i was only joking man....dident mean it as a insult" he said to brady while being scared shitless as to what he was going to do next. he blinked a few times confused when brady messed up his hair, however he was sorta releaved that brady wasent going to kill him. he walked up behind brady bafter leting out a sigh of releaf "whats that sopost to be for" he asked brady as he looked over his shoulder at the paper, or atleast around his shoulder.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top