Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Oshu on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:35 pm

"you still talk to your sword?....thought that was just a thing you where going through since your in a new place and all" kino asked quaid as they where walking towards the restaurant. his hands in his pockets as they approached the restaurant. when they entered the host walked up to them "table for 3?" she asked before looking at kino's, quaid's, and brady's weapons. "um..." she let out. "oh right....we cant bring are weapons and such past this point" kino said to quaid and brady as he took off his swords and layed them down agence the wall. once they have done that the host would then lead them to there table and ask what drinks they want once they have sat down
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:02 am

Brady sighed, knowing full well a weapon would be best to keep them safe. He then removed the minigun from his back yet kept the ammo belts wrapped across his chest. As long as his gun was not loaded, it was fine with him. He then would sit on the side opposite of Kino and Quaid considering his stature. He looked through the menu and decided to order a root beer.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:14 am

"Hey!" Quaid exclaimed. "The sword talks back, I'm just the only one who hears him..." He sighed and set Sylvan down at the back of the restaurant before taking his seat next to Kino, not making eye contact with the hostess.
"So you work here, right Kino? What's good on the menu?"
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:25 am

"completly sain..." kino said under his breath before telling the host that he would like a glass of water. once the host had gotten everyone there drinks she left before coming back shortly after and hanging everyone there drinks. "well the lobster is pretty good, same goes for the steak...but i normally just god a burger for lunch when i work here, not worryed about calories. not like i don't burn right though them during my work out daily anyways." he said to quaid. he picked up the menu as he looked though it "might get somthing different this time though" he said as he taped his robotic index finger agence the wooden table
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 am

Blaze opens the door to her dorm room and takes off her shoes, making a beeline to her bed and slowly laying into it, letting out a sigh. She turns around to face the wall. 'Why...why do people have to die...' she thinks to herself, closing her eyes.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 am

Looking dumbfounded at the pure gloom that has engulfed this plafe has left Jet to just sit alone. This was supposed to be a new day a new experience but all that was shown was sorrow. Was this a bad choice, was this just not the psth he was meant to take?

"No damnit, I have to make an effort and I will not back down from this path,"said Jet as he rushes to look for everyone that is here and learn all he can from them.
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:27 am

Julia's ears twitched as she heard what jet said, a small smile forming on her face before she started to him again, oddly it was the only sound that could be heard from the main hall, other then the now running steps of Jet, the innocence and cluelessness amused her, was this how she had acted when she first joined Beacon?.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 am

Gyro, seeing Jet starting to move, decides to accompany him. It felt right to accompany a fellow new student especially after the awkward inteoduction.

"I'll accompany you. They say it's better for fellow new students to be together," he says to Jet. So he does exactly that, follow Jet. Though he wasn't aure what it is Jet wants to do, but it's alright. For now he'll just accompany him.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:54 am

Brady then looked at the menu and decided to order a steak with fries to go with his root beer. He then sighed and looked out the window to the sky. Stuff like this made him think back of home. His family and friends. He was worried. In this crazy world, who is to say that they are safe? But he should not think like that. All it will do is make him feel worse.

He then turned to Kino and Quaid and said, "You know... I feel worried for Julia. I mean... she blew off what I told her about depression and all. Like I get she wants to seem strong in face of danger but I am still worried about her."

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Quaid shook his head. "She's gone through a traumatizing experience. It still hurts to think about what we didn't do that cost so many lives, even though it wasn't directly our fault. But in Julia's case it is, and she's still trying to cope with that fact."
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:58 pm

kino formed in his into a fist under the table. tightening it when quaid said that before saying "its not her fault at all." bluntly to him. "its none of are faults....she just thinks its on her" he said trying to relax himself before taking his hand out from under the table and picking up his drink, drinking some of it before putting it back down on the table. "but im sure we can some how get her out of this slump if we tryed." he said to both of them before looking at quaid "maybe you could try to sudice her and get her to...loosen up" he said to quaid jokingly
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:18 pm

After what seemed like hours Orajeo stood up, still irritated but he thought he had "himself" under control now. Thus he stood up with a large sigh and started to drop from the roof using windows and nearby trees. Once down he started to head towards the headmaster's office, not stopping for anyone or anything.

As he approached the door all kinds of thoughts where going through his mind. 'How am I going to explain thing? How will she react? Did any of them even have a time semblance? Did she already know? Why did this happen now? Are my next team mates going to be more competent? How are the others handling it?' Before he knew it he walked straight into the headmaster's door causing a loud knock and thud of him hitting the door and the ground followed with a groan of pain.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Weiss is at her desk when Orajeo bumps into her door. She sighs and closes her computer, standing up and walking to the door, opening it. "Hello Orajeo. Do you require something?" she says, offering her hand to pull you up.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Orajeo took the headmaster's hand to help him get up. "Thank you." He said before addressing her question. "Yes, I came to see you to inform you that besides Macky, my other teammates are also dead. I've found my remaining team mates dead in my dorm room." He said as his face didn't show anything, he didn't care for them that much. Yes, it was a shame they had died but it's not as if he hadn't seen death before in his village. All he was doing now was going through the motions of officially telling someone so that he might get a replacement team.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Weiss sighs and walks over to her desk, looking at a list that was on it. "I will add you to a new team today. They will be announced at the orientation, which is now." she says, going to the loudspeaker to ask everyone to come to the main hall. Weiss opens the door and lets Orajeo leave as she leaves for the Orientation herself.

Blaze, hearing the announcement on the loudspeaker, got out of her bed and threw on a white t-shirt, black sweatpants, and white sneakers. Then, she walked outside of her room and walked to the Main hall slowly.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Declan's eyes shifted up to the loudspeaker telling everyone to come to the main hall, where he already was. Adjusting his bags, he went back to his previous seat and sat down, waiting patiently and quietly for the announcement.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Quaid's left eye twitched visibly when he said that. "Very funny. But I think it's high time we get back. Can we just take our food to-go?" It seemed there was tension among them, but nothing too serious.
"I shouldn't have said that...it was insensitive."
"It's fine, Quaid. We're all trying to recover in our own ways. Just try to watch your tongue a bit more next time."
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Brady's hand twitched a bit before saying, "Yeah. I think Orientation is gonna start soon anyway. Best we take our food to go." It was clear Brady was unfocused right now. This incident will be one to ring out in all their minds for god knows how long. It could be forgotten after some time or it could be a pain that lasts forever. It was clear though that for most of them, it will last forever as it scars the mind and the heart.

He sighed and looked out the window. His mind trying to gather itself. What will become of his team? No doubt all the official teams have been disbanded on account of the deceased. But how will this go? Will they just keep the old teams but add new members or will there be a complete shift in members? Only time will tell and Ms. Weiss had the answer.

He then got the attention of the waitress and asked for their orders to-go and for the receipt. Brady then pulled out his wallet and said, "Alright guys. Let's see the damage."

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:16 pm

the waitress had brought there check to them soon after brady asked for it. it wasent anything ridiculous sence kino already applyed his discount "ya you guys are right." he said to them before standing up and geting the food boxes from the waitress as she came to the table with them "well. lets get going than" he said to them. now waiting for the two of them. "yall beter hurry up before i leave without you and eat your meals"
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Upon hearing the announcement for everyone to attend the main hall Kali shrunk down in her seat. She didn't to leave the peace and quiet of her little corner in the library. However she knew she had no real choice and might as well learn who her new team mates would be.

With a heavy sigh Kali stood up and collected her things. She pulled her hood down further over her face held her arms around herself, walking at a brisk pace to the main hall and avoiding people as much as possible.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:45 pm

Julia's ears twitched when he heard Weiss on the intercom, gripping her fist tight she was hit with a truck load of emotions,l. Why was the VIP so important to them, was it important enough at the cost of so many lives? Would Weiss even pay any mind to Julia after everything that has happened? Only Weiss knew of what happened to Kiba and Zach, as Julia had to tell her, she has refused to tell anyone else that her recklessness in the heat of battle helped lead to their deaths.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:10 am

Torch rolled his shoulder as another student hit the ground. "That's 4 wins for me 0 wins for you." Torch said proudly in the training room. If there was one thing Torch was good at it was talking big, and sometimes the way he carried himself pissed of other people and luckily for him it pissed off a team of 4. One thing led to the other and it ended up being a hand to hand combat match. If torch regarded himself so highly then he could easily take them on one after the other. Unfortunately for the other team Torch had a a lot of pent up frustration, and punching things was one of the best ways to release it for him. The Team of 4 limped away muttering a few curse words directed towards him along the way. "I had a blast as well," he said rubbing salt into the wound. Torch grabbed his black shirt from a chair and slung it over his shoulder. He was covered in sweat, making his skin glow under the lighting, highlighting his abs as well as making the large tattoo covering his right peck down to his right arm even more apparent. 
As Torch was about to move to the punching bags he heard the announcement over the speakers. That's my queue. Torch grabbed into his bag and pulled out his tablet. He went over to Brady's contact information and sent him the message to get his ass back to beacon. Torch ran towards the main hall, shirt still over his shoulder.
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:15 am

Though it seemed like Gyro was going to accompany Jet to wherever he went, an announcement started to play. Seems that the teams were to be announced at the main hall Luckily they were still at the main hall so he looked to Jet.

"Lucky that we're still at the main hall. We should sit down at one of the tables and wait." So Gyro would find an open seat and sat himself down. Now all he had to was simply wait for the orientation. Though he was curious of the tense mood when Jet had said a probable "inappropriate" joke earlier. Had something occured at Beacon Academy earlier before his arrival? Could a student had actually died? Based on the mood from Jet's joke, he had to assume as much. For now he would wait.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:22 am

Brady got up from the seat and said, "No way are you eating my steak you bitch." He then paid the bill and grabbed his food. He got the message and said, "Alright guys. Let's do this. Time for Orientation. Well... Once again."

He then began to walk back there with his food in tow. It would take a while to walk all the way back to Beacon, but it would be easy for him to run. And so he ran to Beacon so he could get there in time for the ceremony.

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:58 am

kino laughed "ya...dident think we would need to go though it again to be honest" he said to both brady and quaid as they walked out of the restaurant. kino blinked a few times in confusion when brady suddenly started running towards beacon "im not sure we need to be in that much of a hurry..." he said to brady but he was already long gone by the time he said that. "well...." kino said to himself, thinking before he shrugged. "why not" he said out loud. after we hent back and got his swords he had than suddenly started running towards beacon, fallowing brady. catching up to him but not passing him unfortunately as he couldn't if he tried

Last edited by Oshu on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top