Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by MetsRule97 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:57 am

Julia leapt from the pillar she had been sitting on, looking around at alot of the new faces she begins to walk forward slightly, her ears twitched softly as she waited for the inevitable appearance of the head master, Weiss Schnee.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:09 pm

"Hey guys! Wait for m-OW!" Quaid tripped as he was trying to catch up to them. Thankfully, he wasn't the one holding their food. He stood up and exhaled.
"Why don't I make this easier on myself..." He concentrated, and two flat slivers of rock sprouted up from the concrete, each one about the size of one of Quaid's feet. He stepped on them and willed them to move, effectively surfing on land. He soon caught up to Brady and Kino.
"Must be fun doing all that running, huh guys?" He leaned forwards and the rocks brought him ahead of them.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:13 pm

"This could give me a chance to get to know everyone here," said Jet as his smile sparkled with glee. He may have messed up big time earlier but now this is his chance to make things right with everyone else here.

He hurried to look for a seat and soon plopped down on the closet one he could find.
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 pm

kino was breathing heavily at this point but was keeping the pace. he looked at quaid and scuffed under his breath as he weeled off "fucking show off!" he yelled at quaid. kino than began to pick up the pace, him not starting to get ahead of brady as they aproched beacon quickly. by the time they got to the main hall kino had collapsed face first into the floor. brathing heavily, "why did i try to keep up" he asked himself out loud. he knew he couldent do it yet he still tryed.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Brady slowed down the closer he got to the entrance. He sighed when Kino fell to the ground and said, "You alright mate?" He then helped pick up Kino and carry him further into the building. "Alright man, let's get to Orientation now."

He then looked to Quaid with a smirk. "Nice come from behind win Quaid. Maybe we can try again some other time when we are all serious." He then laughed a hardy laugh before continuing to help out Kino.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Declan shifted his eyes around at everyone who began sitting near him. Those who sat close to him would feel the breeze from before but more noticeably; it was a cold but gentle feeling of air swirling around constantly in the area. Declan observed as people began meeting each other and talking, most of them excited for the announcement while others seemed gloomy and upset for some reason.

"Hm..." Was all he uttered as he began to think about his potential future in the academy with these people, both human and faunus alike.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:59 pm

"Thanks." Quaid smirked back, holding the door open for Brady and Kino as the rocks sank back below the earth.
"Quaid..."
"Yeah, Syl?"
"You left me at the diner."

Quaid's face went pale. "Oops." He held out his hand, and the sword flew back to it in about 20 seconds.
"Sorry. You didn't accidentally cut anything in half on your way here, did you?"
"I would say yes to psych you out, but you have more important matters to attend to."
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Brady then got Kino to the main area in which Orientation would begin. Setting Kino down in a chair next to him, he then sat down himself to get ready for the big announcement. He looked around and wondered where Julia was until he saw her walking around. He then decided to get out of the seat and get her attention. Eventually he managed to get through the crowd and tap Julia on the shoulder. "Hey Julia. You want to sit with me and Kino over there?" Brady then let out a smile for her and pointed his thumb towards where Kino and Quaid were.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:35 pm

kino's limp body had slumped into the chair like jelly when brady put him in it. he dident fight at all as he dident even want to move "thanks man" he said to brady before he walked off. as he sat there he had gotten a cool breez from behind his nec. kind of startled him at first so he turned his head ever so slightly to the right while looking behind him out of the cornner of his eye. seeing the man from earlier. "theres somthing about him..." he thought to himself before he looked down, seeing the blades the man had on him. "intresting" he thought to himself before turning his head so he face forward. "a lot of pepole with swords in this academy" he muttered outloud as he placed his duel swords next to him.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:33 pm

As Quaid walked in, he spun his sword in a circle and it furled outwards, transforming into a shield as he plopped down next to Kino. He rested his hands and chin on the ridge of the shield.
"No kidding. I'm starting to feel unoriginal myself."
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:01 am

Morrigan had just walked in as she heard the announcement to report to orientation. She didn't really know the way very well, but following a crowd of people wasn't hard, although her wings certainly never did feel comfortable tucked into her body. Still, she eventually managed to reach the assembly room, where she made sure to grab a seat near the central aisle, her wings spreading ever so slightly as she sighed at the increase of room.
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Julia looked over at Brady and gave a small smile before shaking her head "Not right away, I want a front row seat for when Ms. Schnee shows up...but I'll head over once I see her" With that Julia turned and crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing as she waited for Weiss to show up for orientation...again.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:18 pm

"i know right...it sucks" kino said to quaid with a sigh before he leaned back in his chair. "when is the head master going to get here...feels like we have been waiting hours" he said to quaid as there was no one els around him that would actually talk to him. he dident exactly give the best first impression on his first few weeks.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:28 pm

"Oh, you know, she probably has some other important matters to attend to." Quaid's voice trailed off as he was reminded of his last conversation with Weiss about the drive that Neo stole from right under his nose. He had cast themissue aside for the time being to grieve, but he was still very much confused and concerned for the safety of everyone at Beacon; as well as his own.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Declan's eyes shifted towards Kino and the others as he overheard them talking about the blades he and a few other students had on them, causing his ears to twitch slightly under his hood. Focusing in on them, he began overhearing their conversation but couldn't make out the context. Interesting, he thought. The more he focused in on them, the more the wind would begin to pick up, becoming more noticeable to everyone directly around him. Now it was no longer a slight breeze but a gentle chill that would give anyone goosebumps had they not been used to the cold.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Blaze goes to a seat far away from everyone and sits down, emotionless. She looks around at the people who were...and...more depressingly, the people who weren't there. Sniffling once, she looks up at the front of the main hall, watching Weiss walk out.

Weiss grabs a microphone and taps it once, checking that it is on. Clearing her throat, she looks at the crowd. "Hello everyone. I know that...people are grieving. That it all looks dim. We, as Hunters and Huntresses, have to move on. This is what we signed up for after all. So now, we move on. I have assigned everyone new teams."

Teams
Julia
Quaid
Brady
Kino

Kali
Blaze
Declan
Torch

Orajeo
Morrigan
Jet
Gyro

"We also have new students with us today, which I expect you all to welcome them with open arms. Your classes will start in a few days after the grieving period is over. Any questions can be directed towards the staff in their offices. That is all. Lets keep moving forward hunters and huntresses." She says with a slight grin of determination before heading off to her office again
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Aftering hearing the announcments for all the team members, Jet was left wondering who the other two were. He knew Gyro because it was the first person he met but this morrigan and orajeo seemed to so alien to him. In order to discover who these people were Jet chose to get off his seat and try to find them the only way he knows how.

Going up to one of the students who appeared to be sitting alone. "Hello sword guymy name is Jet," said Jet as he raises his hand out to him.
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 pm

kino shivered when he felt the breeze on his neck. he quickly turned around to face the man behind him "ok....lets be honest here. its been you who has been causing that breeze in this room the hole time hasent it" he asked the man "cuz every time i try to track where its coming from it has been coming back to you each time" he stated. his back to weiss as she told everyone there teams. not exacly paying atention to her as he was focused on the new guy more than anyhting.
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Declan blinked in surprise that the other boy turned and confronted him. His ears flattened under his hood and he put his hands up in a plea.

"I'm sorry but I really can't turn it off...it's how my semblance works." He nervously tried to explain himself, but beneath his hood his ears picked up the names of his other teammates.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:30 pm

"Orajeo, Jet, and Gyro..." Morrigan mumbled gently to herself before standing up, looking slowly around the room. How in the world was she supposed to find where her team mates were? She didn't even know anyone here! Well, the best way was probably to return to home base, so with a roll of the eyes and her hands in her pockets, she walked out of the main hall, heading straight for her dorm that she had been given upon coming into Beacon.

Last edited by Valkoor on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Julia in particular stared down Weiss as she spoke, clenching her fist tight while gritting her teeth as she watched Weiss walk away "Me?...leader?... again?..." Julia gave a small hiss before taking a few deep breathes and turning to walk over to others, looking at the one Kino was talking to she bowed slightly "Sorry for now introducing ourselves earlier, it was rather rude of us...my name is Julia Kashara, I hope you enjoy your time here", It was as if Julia flipped a switch and was back to how she was before the last mission.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Quaid heard the new teams announced and smiled. It seemed like sheer luck that the three people he'd been put on a team with had been three people he!: interacted with this morning.
He lightly smacked Kino's shoulder with the back of his hand.
"Come on man, no need to be so forward. He's new after all. At least...I think you are. Why don't you answer that question for us?" He said to Declan after throwing a short glance in Blaze's direction.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Gyro would learn the names of his teammates from the headmaster and remembered that Jet was one of the first people he had interacted with upon arrival. Of course it seems that Jet was already interacting with one of the students but he had no idea who Orajeo or Morrigan were. It was his job to meet up with them after all so he decided to head toward the dorm he was assigned. As he went outside he would see a girl who seemed to also walk back to her dorm.

Though he wasn't sure if they were headed back to similar dorms but he decided to simply keep quiet and walk. If she were to interact with him then it would be fine but for now he would simply begin walking back to the dorm assigned to him.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Declan rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, smiling nervously at the two others who started talking to him. He wasn't very good at handling social situations like this one.

"Well uh, I'm Declan. I'm a new student as you assumed. I specialize in wind techniques and sniping, as well as several forms of martial arts and Iaido. Would any of you happen to know who my teammates are? Kali, Blaze and Torch I believe were their names." He asked politely and smiled at the three of them.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Quaid nodded politely. "Cool, nice to have you around." He pointed to his right where Blaze was sitting.
"Blaze is over there. If you want I could introduce you or something, I've uh...kinda been meaning to talk to her myself..." He shuddered a bit before regaining his composure and glancing from Blaze to Declan.
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top