Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 am

Tortoise wrote:So Youngx was the jailer? He jailed me last night...

To bad he wasted his jail period on me...

Didn't you two then shared a night chat? What did he said?

@Pepchoninga, I have this particular question for you. Do you claim Town?

I'll take a moment and try to figure out how faer who is Mafia got killed by the Mafia itself. Seems like an incident.

I'll do another post soon or later

Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Yeah how the hell does mafia kill mafia? Is that even an option?

And he asked me my role and who I found suspicious and that kind of stuff he said he would believe my words for now, wish i had the convo but the chat is gone.
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Because if i'm right the mafia only gets one kill a night in which they killed young
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:39 pm

I think it's obvious what must have happened. Mafia is only allowed one kill per night, but there were two kills by the Mafia. The only way this can happen is if there are two Mafia groups. Faervel's group killed Young. The other group killed Faervel.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Well it said faer was killed by the mafia. Maybe it was a witch that possess to kill mafia? Can that even happen tho?
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Tortoise wrote:Well it said faer was killed by the mafia. Maybe it was a witch that possess to kill mafia? Can that even happen tho?

A Witch can have someone target themself, but Faervel was the Framer. For the purposes of the Witch, the Framer's night action is targeting someone to frame. I don't think the Witch could have the Framer kill itself. Even if it could, I think that would use up the Mafia's kill, but we had two kills. This is why I think there are two groups.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Two groups of mafia? How does that even work?
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Is that even possible? boo
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:11 pm

DanelerH wrote:
Tortoise wrote:Well it said faer was killed by the mafia. Maybe it was a witch that possess to kill mafia? Can that even happen tho?

A Witch can have someone target themself, but Faervel was the Framer. For the purposes of the Witch, the Framer's night action is targeting someone to frame. I don't think the Witch could have the Framer kill itself. Even if it could, I think that would use up the Mafia's kill, but we had two kills. This is why I think there are two groups.

Note you said "but we had two kills"
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Tortoise wrote:Maybe, I could be stupid or it's all a act. I'm not going to answer that but i'm keeping my townie claim strong
EchoVision wrote:If you're "keeping your townie claim strong", then what exactly was the point in bringing up the other two scenarios? Kind of seems like a counter claim against yourself...

Tort, don't think that I forgot about this. Are you going to counter what I said in any way or are you just going to continue to counter yourself??
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:20 pm

You havent answered what I said, and you going back to find something about me tells me your panicking. And how am I countering myself?
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 pm

And if you actually do think that then give your own reason besides bussing off his comments in panic
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Of course two groups is possible. It's commonly done in larger games. I wouldn't call this a large game, but the host can easily put multiple groups of Mafia.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:22 pm

How does groups of mafia work though? I don't see how there can be more than one group with the same name.
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:25 pm

The same as any other Mafia game. I'm not sure how you're confused.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:32 pm

@DanelerH

Alright from what I said i got quite some information.

I'm going to start with this point: Typically when Mafia is targeted and about to get lynched they panic on the inside and try to remain calm. While on the other hand Town freaks out and gets enraged at the fact they are being lynched.

Now as soon as I said
Tortoise wrote:
DanelerH wrote:

Note you said "but we had two kills"

You panicked and then said
EchoVision wrote:
Tortoise wrote:Maybe, I could be stupid or it's all a act. I'm not going to answer that but i'm keeping my townie claim strong
EchoVision wrote:If you're "keeping your townie claim strong", then what exactly was the point in bringing up the other two scenarios? Kind of seems like a counter claim against yourself...

Tort, don't think that I forgot about this. Are you going to counter what I said in any way or are you just going to continue to counter yourself??

As soon as I say you're panicking you jump straight into another point.
Weird right?
I mean if you even agree with that point to some extent then why haven't you said anything about it yesterday? You didn't even lynched me over it like Echo did. And again the fact you bus on some point in defence over a comment with no self-opinion is just plain panic to me.

And Faerval died tonight, strange how he targeted you yesterday and even gave you a lynch.

/Lynch Dan
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:36 pm

I don't follow your train of thought. First, your quotes are from two different people (me and echo). Second, I'm not sure what you're referring to with the first quote.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:39 pm

No thats the quote where you quoted Echo. In the first point you said "But we had two kills". And what do you mean you don't get it? you even commented the first quote by quoting what echo said and bussing off that. Lastly you took less than 2 minutes to respond and you didn't even answer hardly anything that I said in my recent post.
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:41 pm

I never quoted Echo. I have no idea what you're talking about.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 pm

EchoVision wrote:

Indeed you did
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:53 pm

That's Echo quoting you and xemself.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Tortoise wrote:You havent answered what I said, and you going back to find something about me tells me your panicking. And how am I countering myself?
What exactly did you say that I have an answer to? If you're referring to how the mafia got two kills off last night, I have absolutely no clue. As you can probably tell by the amount of posts I have on this forum, this is my first ever mafia game. So I'm not completely sure of all of the ins and outs of this game. Also, I'm pretty sure you've lost yourself in your train of thought. I was the person who brought up what I said to you and you not responding in the last day, not Dan. I don't really see how Dan is panicking, as he has barely said anything. The beginning of your post seems like you're targeting me, but the end shows that you were targeting Dan with the vote for his lynch. If you can explain your reasoning a little better, I may be inclined to believe the same things as you. But at this point, I've got no idea what you're saying...
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Tort, assumming that I believe that @YoungX has jailed you, what did you tell him who do you find suspicious? Give me a straight answer.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:13 pm

oh shit... I thought that was dan posting not echo... And i'm not countering myself...
/unlynch Dan

All me posts are now shit >_>
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Well i'll give you the rundown

He asked for my role and who i found suspicious I said Faerval and Jet I gave valid reasons for both i'm not going to explain in much detail now as my prediction on Faerval was right and Jet i'll get back to soon. We had a pretty long discussion but it ended out like this.

I know I claimed townie but that's not my real role. And in that chat I told him my role and backed it up

He ended up not killing me.
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top