Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition


BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Reserves:
1.
2.
3.

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie


Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down


Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:00 pm

@Jet Valentine has unlocked the achievement "sick burn." @Jet Valentine has recieved 1 bonus point.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Tortoise wrote:Where to begin... YES sentinelle has only said THREE things not much suspicion on her right? WRONG Thats the reason there IS suspicion on her. And on my knowledge the Framer has no affect on the report. And since you're so sure Sentinelle has nothing on her why would the framer choose to frame her? you're riding on a statement with like little evidence or logic. Now why would you wait until day 3?!??

Exactly. Since she has only said 3 things, that was enough to cause Jet to investigate her. Since there was enough reason to investigate her, there should obviously be enough reason to frame her? This entire day until Jet came out as a cop (which I honestly don't believe) you have had suspicion on him. Now that he's turning the attention onto somebody else, you're all about it. Trying to get the attention shifted off of you and onto Sentinelle. Also, affecting the night reports is the one thing that the framer actually does. It frames some person as a member of the mafia, so that when a cop investigates them they show up as a member of the mafia even though they may not be.

The reason that I would wait til day 3 in this situation is that the framer is now dead. So there should be no mixup in the reports from the framer, unless by some odd reason there's two. (In which case damn you alisae). You investigate the same person tonight since like I said there's nothing to mess with the reports, and bam you have the real answer on if Sentinelle is mafia or not.

Also @Jet Valentine, I'm not even close to convinced that you are a cop.
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Echo, waiting for Day 3 would be pointless. The framing is permanent.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:12 pm

I like how you answered nothing of my post...
And I never said I believed Jet as cop in fact I JUST quesitoned him and again never did i go 'alright now that we know jet is cop...'

And about trning attention to other people to be safe? bullshit you should know about that as you just did it in your post. And again atleast to try to answer ONE of the many points that I and everyone said.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Tortoise wrote:And about trning attention to other people to be safe? bullshit you should know about that as you just did it in your post. And again atleast to try to answer ONE of the many points that I and everyone said.

First off, who exactly did I turn attention to? I've kept my attention on you this entire game because I know that you are a scum. If you've got an issue with it, tell your godfather to kill me tonight. Also, what exactly did I not answer in your post? I answered why the framer would choose to frame her, I corrected you on what the framer does, cause you seemed to have no clue on what the framer does or on what the cop does. You seem to need this, as I'm not even sure that you know what a townie does: http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia

Also, @DanelerH unless I'm just interpreting it incorrectly, I'm pretty sure that the "frame" affect only lasts for one night.
Framer ββ
The Framer can choose someone alive to frame as any non-Godfather Mafia role (Suspicious), OR to frame any non-Godfather, non-Framer, role as a Citizen (Unsuspicious). That role will be reflected in the Sheriff’s, Executioner's and/or Consigliere’s results should they investigate that person in the future. The Coroner’s results will not be affected.
The target is not notified that they are framed. The effect lasts for one night.
If I'm just being an idiot and interpreting it incorrectly, call me out on it lol.
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:21 pm

DanelerH wrote:Echo, waiting for Day 3 would be pointless.  The framing is permanent.
No it ain't.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:28 pm

I think it's supposed to be, otherwise the wording needs to be changed: "That role will be reflected in the Sheriff’s, Executioner's and/or Consigliere’s results should they investigate that person in the future."
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Yeah, that's the part I was a little confused about because afterwards it says "The effect lasts one night"
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:32 pm

I didn't notice that part. The Framer is terrible, then. You just have to hope that you and the investigative role target the same person.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:45 pm

DanelerH wrote:I think it's supposed to be, otherwise the wording needs to be changed:  "That role will be reflected in the Sheriff’s, Executioner's and/or Consigliere’s results should they investigate that person in the future."
I'll fix that, for we'll say it's a pernament frame.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Lux wrote:Did anything strange happened to ANYONE last night? (it was very boring here, huh)

For those who didn't post their opinions about it; do you think there is two Mafia factions here?

Gonna bring those up again since no one has bothered to answer them.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:35 pm

I already mentioned being Jailed. Aside from that nothing happened to me
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:20 pm

I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:38 pm

EchoVision wrote:I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information

? Why? That's my only statement. Why is it you say something like that? I can't put it into words on how... nvm...

If you have valuable information don't you think it's best if town should know?
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Tortoise wrote:
EchoVision wrote:I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information

? Why? That's my only statement. Why is it you say something like that? I can't put it into words on how... nvm...

If you have valuable information don't you think it's best if town should know?

Oh you'll learn, I just don't think it's the time to be giving away my role just yet.
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:47 pm

It makes me a target for you and your mafia buddies @Tortoise Wink
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:52 pm

[quote="EchoVision"][quote="Tortoise"]
EchoVision wrote:I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information

? Why? That's my only statement. Why is it you say something like that? I can't put it into words on how... nvm...

Same you bash onto me because I didn't reveal my role but as soon as it's your turn you don't reveal... strange and it doesn't make you a target judging on your past posts

\
EchoVision wrote:
If your role is big such as a doctor or a cop, then why (and even how?) would anybody find a reason to lynch you? If you're afraid of being counter-claimed, just don't lie and tell us your real role!
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Im going to redo this...
EchoVision wrote:
Tortoise wrote:
EchoVision wrote:I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information

? Why? That's my only statement. Why is it you say something like that? I can't put it into words on how... nvm...

If you have valuable information don't you think it's best if town should know?

Oh you'll learn, I just don't think it's the time to be giving away my role just yet.

Same, you bash onto me because I didn't reveal my role, but as soon as it's your turn you don't reveal... strange and it doesn't make you a target judging on your past posts

\
EchoVision wrote:
If your role is big such as a doctor or a cop, then why (and even how?) would anybody find a reason to lynch you? If you're afraid of being counter-claimed, just don't lie and tell us your real role!
[/quote]
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Tortoise wrote:Im going to redo this...
EchoVision wrote:
Tortoise wrote:
EchoVision wrote:I'll leave it at this:

I learned some valuable information

? Why? That's my only statement. Why is it you say something like that? I can't put it into words on how... nvm...

If you have valuable information don't you think it's best if town should know?

Oh you'll learn, I just don't think it's the time to be giving away my role just yet.

Same, you bash onto me because I didn't reveal my role, but as soon as it's your turn you don't reveal... strange and it doesn't make you a target judging on your past posts

\
EchoVision wrote:
If your role is big such as a doctor or a cop, then why (and even how?) would anybody find a reason to lynch you? If you're afraid of being counter-claimed, just don't lie and tell us your real role!
[/quote]

The reason you didn't reveal your role is because you were afraid we would lynch you because of it. I'm not afraid of being lynched, I'm afraid of you and your mafia buddies killing me because of my role Wink
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:38 pm

? That makes no sense... Regardless I was afraid of DYING wether it be lynch or kill... That hardly answered my statement...
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Answer my question please...
And additonal statement. I seriously doubt there is more than 2 mafia at this time, last game there was 13 people and 3 mafia the game started with 10 people.. and two mafia already dead which means theres probably only one maybe 2. Since I dont know the setup its hard to tell. there wouldnt be any more than 4 since they would have won by now if there was. Or atleast be 1 lynch away which seems strange.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:26 pm

/MOD lynch count and how many hours do we have remaining, please?

FoS: EchoVision
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 pm

@Lux every day is two weeks long from now on so we've got quite a few hours left. And sus me all you want, Tort and his mafia buddies are going to kill me by tomorrow anyways Smile
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

EchoVision wrote:@Lux every day is two weeks long from now on so we've got quite a few hours left. And sus me all you want, Tort and his mafia buddies are going to kill me by tomorrow anyways Smile
Quite frankly Happy, you don't know how to read. And Lux I'll work on that right now.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Current Votes
Turt (2) - Peppy + Echo
Sentinelle (2) - Lux + Jet
4 Votes required to lynch.

Sentil has been prodded, if she does not post within 24 hours she will be modkilled or replaced.

No Votes: Tort, Dan, Sentil,
The day will end in 1 day, 5 hours, and 36minutes.
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum