Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:30 am

Alisae wrote:Anyhow, game 3 will star 2 week days.

shit, my bad. Didn't read carefully, thought it said night 2.
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:58 am

EchoVision wrote:
Alisae wrote:Anyhow, game 3 will star 2 week days.

shit, my bad. Didn't read carefully, thought it said night 2.
One week days sure. Any objections from anyone? (Post in the dead thread if you do have objections to this if chu is dead).
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:05 am

Sorry, don't have time for my usual big posts, so I'm make a recap of what I was able to understand from this cat and mouse game over the last 2-3 pages.

Echo, your attitude really isn't helping you. You are trying to play the innocent little person who is gonna get killed, but obviously if you are a power role you might have information that can help us. While I don't belive Turt and still belive he is most likely to be scum, my opinion might chance if you don't give a good defence or maybe even a role claim.

To answer a thing I know Lux said against me. Now I believe you could be a neutral. Your style of play is not aggressive, nor composed as you usually do when you are either town of mafia. But you wanted for me to reveal if I'm town. Now as said I dislike revealing anythingnif this importance regardless how big my rile is, mostly because in this game 90% of role/faction revrals are lies. Now I basically game a hint to everybody that is interested enough to try and guess my role. While I didn't really put any real clues in my early Day 1 posts I think that my motivation for going against Turt is more then obvious now that we know some of the confessions he made after Night 1. Another reason ti still have him as my main target...

Guess this turned put to be a big post after all lol...
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:59 am

Pepchoninga wrote:To answer a thing I know Lux said against me. Now I believe you could be a neutral. Your style of play is not aggressive, nor composed as you usually do when you are either town of mafia. But you wanted for me to reveal if I'm town. Now as said I dislike revealing anythingnif this importance regardless how big my rile is, mostly because in this game 90% of role/faction revrals are lies. Now I basically game a hint to everybody that is interested enough to try and guess my role. While I didn't really put any real clues in my early Day 1 posts I think that my motivation for going against Turt is more then obvious now that we know some of the confessions he made after Night 1. Another reason ti still have him as my main target...

Well, first of all, it's basically proven we have two Mafia factions here. Considering the number of players we got, it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY there is a room for Neutrals. Second, you still haven't said what do you think about the possibility of two Mafia factions even though I have asked that question two or three times.

I KNOW that you dislike claiming. That's why I asked you. Third, you also haven't answered why did you NOT claim Town when I asked you, but did so when I conflicted you to be Mafia?

Fourth, I still very much claim to be Townie. And I actually have some arguments to back that up. The number of questions I have been asking to gain information goes into my advantage since it suggest me to be Town.

Fifth, we have a COP claim here and everyone is pretty much ignoring this? Even more mainstream, our so claimed Cop is telling us that his investigation proved that Sentinelle is Mafia (speaking about Sent, I really hope he will show up and start posting so he doesn't get modkilled).

We don't have much time, we need to progress quickly.

@EchoVision, why do you not trust Jet (I'm not sure did he claim Cop or was it someone else) to be Cop? Give us arguments. Plus, why are you so convinced that Tort is Mafia?
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 am

@Lux

One thing I noticed is that Echo defence is terrible... hes hardly answered any of my question without the use of statements like 'you and your madia buddys will kill me!' You dodged the fact you contradicted yourself in past posts as well which makes me believe you're rushing this heavily.

Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 am

Tort what do you think about Jet's statements?
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:43 am

Obviously Jet is the only one that claimed cop and he will obviously have attention drawn to him, now I don't know if this is just me being dumb or JEt is lying:

Jet Valentine wrote:member of the mafia* not 100% scum, but member of the mafia.

If you actually investigated her? Wouldn't you know her role? Seems suspicious. And I already mentioned this point which you replied "Not unless shes third party". Well you never mentioned that in any points before you sounded pretty certain she was mafia when you claimed she was.

And again you also seemed pretty sure that there was a framer in the game judging from what you said... This point won't go far because I assume you will counter it with 'logical guess' or something like that.

And I don't doubt someone like Tara could be mafia. after all with the number of people i'm certain that there is only 1 or 2 mafia left. And maybe the remaining mafia are just trying to slip past the day or have just lost interest...
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:44 pm

We are going fucking nowhere. Just modkill 'em all.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:08 pm

@Tortoise

Read the god damn role list http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia

When you're a cop, it doesn't tell you the persons exact role, it just tells you if they're mafia or not.

Role List wrote:Cop
The Cop picks one target per night and chooses to investigate them.
- If the person is Mafia, but not the Godfather, you will learn they are part of the Mafia (though not their role).
- If the person is an Evil Neutral, you will learn their exact role.
- If a person is framed, they will appear as Mafia.
- Otherwise, they will appears as unsuspicious.
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Who am I sending prods too?
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 pm

This is basically me&Tort&Echo. There is no point to carry on.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 pm

@Echo
I get you like to play aggresive and all but please refrain from being a dick.

Really this game is just boring now, on average like 2-3 people post a day. Modkilling won't work we can't just mod kill everyone.

Really i'm just going to come out and reveal my role because im going to be more inactive, not like any more than 3 people will read this.

I'm the Doctor
And yes I didn't feel like it would end well if I admitted this as it would make me a target hence me not role-revealing but now you know my role believe it or not whatever.

/Lynch Echo
Your reactions and attitude straight up reveal this...
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Well if you're telling the truth about being a doctor, which I'm starting to believe more and more, then I am an insane cop. I investigated you last night and it came up as mafia, which caused my aggression towards you and my lynch. I had completely forgotten about the role modifiers until I believe it was Jet who came out as a cop. Games pretty much over now, nobody is even posting other than me, you, and sometimes lux lol.
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I think it's important we come to an agreement on who to lynch. Now, I believe our best bet is Sentinelle. Could xe have been framed? Sure. Could Jet be lying? Sure. So why lynch Sentinelle? It's because the chances that Sentinelle was framed is low. If that happened, Faervel is either a genius or was just really lucky. Now, if Jet is lying, we have our lynch on Day 3. The possible roles should allow for this. If you don't understand what I mean, I think I have an idea on the faction distribution.

We have a ten-person game with two Mafia groups. We know this because of the kills from Night 1. A Town:MafiaA:MafiaB distribution of 4:3:3 or even 5:2:3 would make the game severely unbalanced for Town, so I believe it's 6:2:2. I don't think Alisae would make it 7:2:1, as that would make it much harder for the second Mafia group. Any number of Third Party would also unbalance it for Town. Now that we have a good idea of the faction distribution, let's look at this from the worst case scenario.

Let's assume Debi and Faervel were from separate groups. That would put our current distribution of Town:MafiaA:MafiaB at 5:1:1. If Jet is lying and Sentinelle is Town, we'll go into Night 2 at 4:1:1. Again, worst case scenario, two people will die, putting Day 3 at 2:1:1. Unfortunately, this will end up in the Mafia's victory, as the lynch would put it at 2:1, then the Night 3 kill winning it for the remaining group. HOWEVER, this is all worst case scenario. It doesn't take into account the TPRs or potential crossfire.

The easiest scenario will be if Tortoise is telling the truth about xyr role. For the worst case scenario, A, B, and Tort would have to all target different people. It's far more likely that two of them would target the same person, which would result in only one death, putting the distribution at 3:1:1 on Day 3, 3:1 on Night 3, and 2:1 (or even potentially 3:1) on Day 4, resulting in a much more probable win for Town.

Overall, lynching Sentinelle is a fairly safe option, even if Jet is lying. Therefore,
/lynch Sentinelle
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:45 pm

And my post is now invalidated since Echo has also claimed Cop. Our lynch should either be Jet or Echo. While duplicate roles are possible, they're unlikely. (...Unless that was another thing Alisae felt like doing...)
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:47 pm

In a 10 person game, he chose to have 2 mafia groups (according to your above post). Does it really sound that far-fetched that he'd include two cops?
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:01 pm

@EchoVision

There are setups where they include a insane or naive cop and a regular cop to trick up people when a cop dies. I don't doubt there could be 2.

And dans thats true most likely Jet is cop and his investigation could be true if it isn't? Well we will have our obvious lynch for day 3. As you can't simply get a wrong results for a report... UNLESS this setup could have like a naive cop and an insane cop and all that kinda stuff.

/lynch Sentinelle
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 pm

/lynch Sentinelle

It's not like it really matters if sent dies, she's going to get modkilled soon anyways. If you want my reasoning, just read tort and dan's posts above Razz too laaaazy
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm

So we doin' this huh

For the Mafia pls don't kill active players
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:34 pm

And thus, @Sentinelle was lynched! The town searched her body for anything they could find that would point them towards the mafia. And they see C4 on her body. She was the Scum! And it was late out, so the town (Forgot the town name already) went to sleep. The next day will start when all night actions are done or at 12/1/16 at 12am PST. That is 27minutes, 8 hours, and 2 days from now.
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Good morning town, as you may have figured out by now, you were struck by a hard case of tragedy.

@EchoVision was doing some wierd as fuck shit. He was also about to go investigate a dude. Little did he know, he was about to get Hit by a Smooth Criminal. He was checkin up on his little girl he had on his way. Her name was Annie (last name was Wilkes, but no one is gonna get that reference. Maybe @Führer Lunarnox might) and when he got to Annie's house, he saw that she was hit by, a Smooth Criminal. He found nothin there, so he moved on with his life, as he was struck by tragedy due to his tragic loss.

On the way to his target's house, he was stopped by an "officer". He had to pay to get in, ya know...Sorta blanking on the word they call those things...Not important. Happy (Echo = Happy) payed to be let in, and the "Officer" ducked to "open up the gate." Instead, he didn't open up a gate, he showed Happy his cool, swiggity swaggity, sweet thompson sub-machine gun. And Happy was like "nice gun ya got there." And the "officer" killed him. And thus, he got hit by a Smooth Criminal.

@EchoVision Was a Insane Cop. He was killed by the Mafia!

The day will end on 12/3/16 at 12am PST. That is exactly 4 minutes, 6 hours and 4 days.
3 votes are required for a lynch.

@Lux
@DanelerH
@Tortoise
@Jet Valentine
@Pepchoninga
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 pm

LOL Forgot to unlock this. Sorry ;~;
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:46 am

We have one more Mafia and I think it's Pep. Jet, who did you investigate tonight?
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:21 am

Well since Echo was the insane cop and I was reported guilty I am confirmed town. I'm thinking whoever killed Echo wanted people to go 'Oh well Tort was arguing with him and he was suspecting tort'. Honestly I think it's PEppy as well.

Jet whats the report?
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm claiming Townie. As said I dislike claiming, but I think this is a good time since there is probably only one mafia left.

Now I've given you more then enough clues, but I'm gonna straight up and explain why I think I should be trusted. My first real moves of action were against the 2 townie claims. If it was only one I probably wouldn't have bothered since I am not excluding the possibility of 2 townies (it is probably more likely). But since 2 people came up as townie I obviously turned my attention to them (mostly Turt who really sounded much more suspicious at the time). And as seen after his reveal after night one I was right to do so.

But now let me explain the action I will do. Firstly what Lux did was simply put up a pressure to try and see if I'm the mafia which is a smart thing to do at the beginning of the day, especially in this situation where there are very little scum. Still I would like to see if you have any real suspicions on me.

Now on to Tort. Firstly what you did was bandwagoning. You too didn't express any opinion on why you think it's me and blindly said you think I'm the remaining scum. Another thing is in Day 2 you said that because reasons I curently can't get on my head you belived I'm town...why the sudden change? Another thing. I'm pretty sure there is always a godfather. And if I'm not mistaken the godfather has yet to be killed. And we all know that the godfather comes out as unsuspicious. So basically I think I need no more evidence to again put a lynch on you.

/Lynch Turt
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top