Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

+7
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Lux
Tortoise
YoungX
EchoVision
Dazo
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 10 Empty AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Dazo Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 10 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 pm

God father? It said the the people was killed my the 'Mafia' which is the 'Scum'. And according to you there is only one mafia. And I like how you try to claim town..

I am the CONFIRMED Town you lynching me on the start of the day tells me you're just trying to find ways to get the 'threats' out.

While yes there is little possiblity I could be god father, you said it yourself there probably is one mafia and if there is than there is no god father. If there was more than 2 the game would pretty much be over, if there just 2 than this lynch could be game and you lynching me on the START of the day is just too scummy.

/Lynch Peppy
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 10 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:58 pm

I actually didn't get anything you said lol. You say there isn't a godfather? Also I'm not saying there is only one mafia. There could be more. It's just that in thinking how much there are you only cloud your vision for the real clues.

And let me ask you what makes you confirmed (I admit I haven't been paying as much attention to the game, so I might of missed something). Tho I don't see anything that could make you a certain Town. Only way it could really be "CONFIRMED" is if you screenshot me your role, which quite frankly is against the rules.

Atm you are sweating...you didn't give a vlid defence to any of my claims. You didn't comment on the way you changed your view on me from day 2 to now, nor me accusing you on bandwagoning.

Also, you didn't even give a valid explanation on your lynch. This indicated that it's a panic one. And no, I don't belive lynching at the beginning is scummy. It would be if my reasoning behind that lynch was nonsense or stupid. And judging from your reply I don't get this impression.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Peppy, my boy! How you doing? Good homie? Speak up dude no problem. Let it all out boy. Before you get lynched, you know, just saying.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Pep I attacked you because you were too comfortable (no one suspected you and stuff). Jet, your investigation results.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:40 pm

What am I pointing towards now boy?!? Pep. Member. Mafia.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Peppy... you're a bad mafia...

YES Chances are i'm CONFIRMED town
And the fact you immediately find some reason to prove me down tells me your eager to get the confirmed town out.. Yesterday you saw Echo's post? Saying he was the insane cop and he had a guilty report on me. Strange how he dies the next day.

And as you know there is most likely only one mafia left al though you claim there is a god father...

Which I doubt, but if any case there was, the cop report basically summarized me being town and thats the closest to confirmed you can get. You townie claim is also funny...

Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:39 pm

@Lux Can you lynch Pep so we can win?

/Lynch Pepchoninga
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm

I gave reasons to my townie claims.

Now I'm gonna say one thing even if I get lynched. Either Jet or Turt is the mafia. Jet pls ecpalin the reasons behind your lynch, since I'm not finding any? You investigated me? Welp why?

Turt the soul reason that you are soooooosure you are confirmed town is why I'm suspicious f you. The whole game you've played like that. It is not a town behavior.

And no Jet I can give you my honest word you won't win that way Wink I still belive it would be better and more polite to wait until everybody has expressed there opinion and then lynch me. Or are you too eager to lock a lynch and get your next target at night?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:59 pm

The reason behind the lynch is I investigated you... Uhh... Wait you answered that question you gave? Ok then. I investigated you because I simply trusted everybody else. Dan is a surefire Town. Lux is... Tbh I'm not sure.

But Tort I'm super sure he's a town. Let's say he got framed and is a town. Scum is what he would be after frame, so Echo (Insane cop) gets town and it's the opposite, Mafia. So there wasn't a possibility since he didn't get town but instead got Mafia, which is "Your target is a member of the Mafia" so by that we know Tort is a town.

I'm the cop. I claimed cop, I went after Sentinelle, people trusted me, what was Sentinelle? A scum so... what did I say she was? A scum. I'm not an insane cop, I'm just a cop and that is it.

Daneler is probably a townie because 2 townies would be very possible considering Tort is one. And Lux could probably be the real doctor and decided to heal me since I sort of was less important and therefore a clearer mafia target. Why you say? Because I claimed the first cop.

Also, you didn't lynch Sentinelle so I just doubted if you were town. Sentinelle was a member of the mafia, a scum. So yeah, maybe you didn't trust me, but Echo didn't trust me. Did he do it though? Yup he did. Sentinelle was just in your Mafia faction so you decided to not lynch her, but you didn't want to defend her either because then after the lynch suspicion hands would be on you resulting in Dan, Lux, Tort and me winning by just lynching you.

(Dazo, make sure his lynch is a headshot from this good ol' cop.)
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Peppy... funnny Jet and me
xD xD xD
Funny hwe Jet was the one that busted you're partner. And now hes on your guilt list

And you thing i'm scummy because im 'soo surreee' im confirmed? Well YES i am pretty confirmed if theres anyone who is MOST likely town here its JET and ME.

You said
"I still belive it would be better and more polite to wait until everybody has expressed there opinion and then lynch me. Or are you too eager to lock a lynch and get your next target at night?"

Great, that's why you chose to lynch me at the start of EVERY DAY.

I just don't understand how you're suspecting the two CONFIRMED TOWN Or atleast MOST LIKELY TOWN. Jet is most likely town as his investigation was right and we ended up getting the scum. Me? Well Echoes report revealed me... So Why you immeditaly target us is completely scummy...
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:26 am

Well then /Lynch Pepchoninga

Btw I'm not Doc I'm Townie >.>
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 am

I didn't lynch Sent since she wasn't active and I had nothing against her. While I admit the right choice is made I too don't belive that Lux or Dan are Townie.

Since when did Turt become a Townie again? Like cmon, this dude lied like 10 times about his role and just because somebody said somehing and he is confirmed? Let me just say again. Sheriff reports don't say what role you are. They say whether you are suspicious or not. And just because a report said you are unsuspicious doesn't mean a damn thing. There is most likely a godfather left and he comes out as UNSUSPICIOUS. Now still your reasoning for investigating me are shit lol. Just because you trusted everybody else. If you don't know, you need to gather evidence about a player before you investigate them. Not blindly do it because reasons. And again, there is most likely a godfather...if you investigated me and I was this role I would still come out as unsuspicious. Not to be shit, but is your role a cop or somehing else (again genuinely I'm not really up to date with those great stories you all made during this game lol). And since you didn't even remotely tried to pursue me or even atart a clear discussion with me you deduse I'm the mafia simple because you don't trust anybody else? That is a little scummy I'll admit.

Turt you are bandwagoning EVERY single time. Again you just say what other say and don't add anything new. All this time you waited for support from somebody and now started to act all big and that. Mafia is not a game of facts, there is no certain thing. Mafia is a game of smart thinking, gathering evidence and making the right choices. I lynch you at the start of every day since I find a reason for it. It's your problem you seem suspicious every damn post you make. You are being cocky and bitchy and this is the 2 things in a combination I hate (except when playing the Jester lol) I gave you reason behind my lynch every single time with my clear suspicions and only waited to see a good response to remove them. I got panic posts filled with frustration, bandwagoning and fast lynches.

@Lux I would've like you to reconsider and read what I've said. I actually expect some support from an actual good player. @DanelerH your thoughts would be greatly appreciated too...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:24 am

Pep I would but I feel lazy atm Very Happy

But it's okay I'll do it tonight then, till then;

)Unlynch Pepchoninga
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 am

Current Votes
Peppy (2) - Tort + Jet
Tort (1) - Peppy

No Votes: Tort, Jet, Lux, Peppy, Dan,
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 am

Mmm, since we have two Mafias, with each one of them most probably having 2 players. Now, we have 3 Mafias dead so that must mean that one of those teame must have been eliminated. So, did we have Godfather already? No, we didn't. So why would bote give one Mafia an advantage of having the Godfather? It'd be unfair. So, I think that we do not have Godfather at all!

And Tort IS confirmed Town. Echo, Insane Cop investigated him and he appreared as Mafia therefore he must be Town. Since Jet is pretty valid Cop, (Day 2 proved that) and I am Townie, it's gotta be either you or Dan. And Jets says he has investigated you so this seems more or less like a done deal.

/Lynch Pepchoninga

Kudos to you for a quite good defense though :LOL:
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:41 am

I would say a Godfather would technically still be possible. It would just a more unlikely role. The reason for the term "would" is because we have a confirmed Sheriff who has gotten a Mafia read from Pep. Pep, you're right that this game is about gathering evidence, but we have evidence against you (even if I do agree that Tortoise would be extremely suspicious, otherwise).

Because of this, my vote goes to Pep.
/lynch Pepchoninga
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Wow, thanks for ending the day so early. Ywall decided to lynch Peppy. You quickly search the body to discover any incriminating evidence you could find. You find out that he was a Townie, as you found nothing incriminating. And thus, the town goes to sleep. The night will end when all night actions are completed or at 11/3/16 at 12am PST. This is 38 minutes, 15 hours, and 2 days from now.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Morning has rose, and TRAGEDY has struck the town!

@Tortoise was doing very Tortoise like things. When sudden- Ya know what, I'm fuckin done writing these death scenes at the moment. Next game my children, next game.

@Tortoise is a Townie! He was killed by the Mafia.
The game ends at 12/5/16 at 12am PST. Yeah, it's Lylo. 2 votes to lynch.

@Lux
@DanelerH
@Jet Valentine
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Well, time to end the game. I'm the Watcher. I was watching Tortoise since xe claimed Doctor on Day 2. Jet was the only one who visited xem. Lux, before you say anything about Jet being the Sheriff because of Sentinelle, I don't know if that was just being lucky or if Jet is the Consig (the latter seems fairly likely, though).

/lynch Jet Valentine
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 am

Very well Dan. That does make sense - if you are the Watcher is most likely that Jet is Consig rather than Godfather, since you also wouldn't be able to see Godfather visiting Tort. Also, I doubt there would be Cop + Insane Cop in the same game.

/Lynch Jet ValentiƱe

You liar!!!
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm

You seriously voted to end the day this early...Thats okay with me.

Jet was lynched. The town quickly searched his body to look for incriminating evidence. However they found a cop hat. Jet was the Cop.

Lux quickly turns around to find that he is getting shot by Dan's Thompson sub-machine gun. And thus, The mafia (2nd party aka formerly known as werewolfs) has won the game.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Oh hey, Lux is a Townie
Dan is a Scum
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Soo...I framed Dan to get him suspicious and force a lynch on him...Ironically that somehow won him the other party the game. xd

ggs everyone.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Also as for the MVP imo it should be either Peps or Dan...leaning towards Peps even though he didn't win.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Oh dear why was I so lazy this game. I literally lynched two Towns
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next