Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:04 am

I agree with you faer. I kinda wanted to get things going & get some thoughts on the topic.

@faervel wrote:

...Actually I just realized how that role list has been helpful till now and how more clueless it's made me at day 1. :3

Clueless, are you? Perhaps you are not clueless at all :3
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 am

What I meant by "clueless" is that I kept checking the role list to know who's lying according to that and having it removed we can't be sure that how many citizens are remaining and what not but now...we might be all town and have no way of knowing it. :3
But yeaaaaaah I get the jump on me from the word "clueless" since you do use it a lot when you are mafia.
Now we should give others a chance to speak up as well.(And seems like our host here is getting jealous...)

P.S I've been wondering... "But either way, a lot of norms ywall expect I am breaking."That means there's really more to this setup than just having the role list missing...
P.S.S Sorry if the post grammars are kinda messed up and all over the place I am just trying to share whatever comes to my mind...
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:18 pm

A'ight so I've been reading and I find nobody the most suspicious since there is not enough stuff to base anything off of.
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:52 pm

@faervel wrote:P.S I've been wondering... "But either way, a lot of norms ywall expect I am breaking."That means there's really more to this setup than just having the role list missing...

I'm somewhat afraid of what that means. I suspect that Cop and Doctor might not be roles we always have anymore. If we don't, it isn't the end of the world (it isn't often they do much), but that can make some scenarios a bit trickier to deal with.
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:17 pm

My hype for this game really died down...
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:19 pm

I think that there is going to be a third party, otherwise there wasn't any reason for Alisae to merge benign and evil neutral, into one faction. There I believe it to either be 6:2:2 or 5:3:2. If the former, it is much less likely for Doctor or Cop to be in the game, as town will have a high chance of winning, due to the amount of town. Therefore, it is likely Godfather to still be in the game, to even out how outnumbered scum are. If its the latter, I'd expect Cop, Doctor and Godfather to be in the game.
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm

@Debi wrote:I think that there is going to be a third party, otherwise there wasn't any reason for Alisae to merge benign and evil neutral, into one faction. There I believe it to either be 6:2:2 or 5:3:2. If the former, it is much less likely for Doctor or Cop to be in the game, as town will have a high chance of winning, due to the amount of town. Therefore, it is likely Godfather to still be in the game, to even out how outnumbered scum are. If its the latter, I'd expect Cop, Doctor and Godfather to be in the game.

Wait, what? I got little bit lost there. Do you think there is Cop/Doctor/Godfather gang in the game or not at the end?
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:56 pm

@Tortoise wrote:My hype for this game really died down...

Is this after finding out who your scum partner is? Very Happy
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:41 pm

No, just my excitement for this game severely dropped. With the changes and what not. And I'm Townie, I hate getting this role >_>
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 pm

@Tortoise wrote:No, just my excitement for this game severely dropped. With the changes and what not. And I'm Townie, I hate getting this role >_>

Interesting because I got Townie too!
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Nothing really ever gets accomplished on the first day, so I'm gonna go with a Skipday
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Yay we can be townie brothers!
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:51 am

Lol, so I read trough and tbh, I don't know what changes have been made. From what I see tho, I belive they are 50/50 in my eyes. But let's see if they are gonna be for the better of the game...

I really do belive that speculating the ratios is pointless. In the end this might be the beauty of the game. Also woth what bote said I am fully expecting the ration to be super unpredictable.

FoS for now are are Lux and Turt. Lux made a pressure comment to which Turt replied with a very clear Town claim. Early game it is very eays to claim the role that is most irrelevant in the Night circle (of course they are very important during the day) just after saying how you are loosing interest in the game. This does seem like something that is trying the get you some kind of immunity early on. Only reason for you to go for such moves is you being the scum. Off course without many of the other members still commenting I cannot make any statements. Lux on the other hand always seems fucking suspicious to me and now is no different. It just seems way to obvious after he immediately hoped on the Townie train.

Eccho I will have to disagree woth you. A lot of thing can get done on Day 1. Even if a Lynch doesn't happen (which tbh, I'm fine with) this for me would obviously point me to lynch you, but seeing as to how mafia probably does need to get a lynch on town I am probably more leaning in you being a neutral as this does seem like a move a neutral would make.
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:27 am

@Tortoise wrote:Yay we can be townie brothers!

Mmmm, I'll think about it.

Hahaha, Pep, I like how I am always suspicious to you <3

just pls don't tunnel me

And guys, I do understand that stuff can happen during Day 1, but really, how much can we believe in what happens? It's really easy for Mafia to trick us during Day 1. I mean, look, if we got an intelligent Mafia squad who also got unlimited source of communication. They can easily fool us to go on a different direction. I just want you two consider this. I have nothing against discussion, but we need to be careful, very careful.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:25 pm

FoS Tort. Hopping on that Townie so early? I see you, Rebel Scum you. (Jk, <3 you Tort.) I'll be investigating you closely Tort, very, very closely.
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:56 pm

@Lux wrote: I mean, look, if we got an intelligent Mafia squad who also got unlimited source of communication.
This just made me think of a possibility...what if there's only 1 mafia..?

And I dislike Tort's townie claim THIS early,and I just don't get Lux's jump on it as well...

FoS both
@Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, so I read trough and tbh, I don't know what changes have been made. From what I see tho, I belive they are 50/50 in my eyes. But let's see if they are gonna be for the better of the game...

I really do belive that speculating the ratios is pointless. In the end this might be the beauty of the game. Also *with what bote said I am fully expecting the ration to be super unpredictable.

FoS for now are are Lux and Turt. Lux made a pressure comment to which Turt replied with a very clear Town claim. Early game it is very *easy to claim the role that is most irrelevant in the Night circle (of course they are very important during the day) just after saying how you are loosing interest in the game. This does seem like something that is trying the get you some kind of immunity early on. Only reason for you to go for such moves is you being the scum. Off course without many of the other members still commenting I cannot make any statements. Lux on the other hand always seems fucking suspicious to me and now is no different. It just seems way to obvious after he immediately hoped on the Townie train.

Eccho I will have to disagree woth you. A lot of thing can get done on Day 1. Even if a Lynch doesn't happen (which tbh, I'm fine with) this for me would obviously point me to lynch you, but seeing as to how mafia probably does need to get a lynch on town I am probably more leaning in you being a neutral as this does seem like a move a neutral would make.

...This is actually way too legit that I am starting to miss the Peps that didn't make sense.

@EchoVision wrote:Nothing really ever gets accomplished on the first day, so I'm gonna go with a Skipday
Nope for now we have ended up with 2townie claims which I don't exactly like but MIGHT come in handy later(if they don't come in handy to mafia before that...)
And just so you know I am NOT buying any other claims from any of you 2 later on(specially Lux)!

And @Debi changing the role group name doesn't change the fact that he's already said that he dislikes them but yeah not having them completely seems kinda off too(but again not having role list is also an "off" thing).So I'mma suggest for now to consider the worst possible scenario: 6:3:1

Besides that(and asking you guys to post a lil' bit more) I don't have much else to add.
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:57 pm

The probabilty that there is one Mafia in the game is very, very unlikely. Not impossible, though. But again, Let's not really think about it (for now).

My role-claim was more of a counter-claim; I still claim to be Townie. You don't have to trust me, but I'll try and prove it with my actions.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Fos me or not... I hate this role...
I probably shouldn't have claimed it but eh....

If you want to lynch me to prove i'm townie go ahead Very Happy

Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:19 pm

I don't really believe that there would be two townies, especially if it's something like a 5:3:2 or something along those lines. That means there would only be 3 good guys with some form of power during the night. Yes townies can still do something, but they're not very essential in any way. Especially not to the point where there would be two of them...

FoS Tortoise and Lux...
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoVision on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Sorry about the dice rolls, I didn't really know what it did and clicked it on accident. My b <3
EchoVision

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:27 pm

You are forgiven my child.
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Exactly, Townie is USELESS that's why I hate getting it >_>
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:35 pm

@Tortoise wrote:Fos me or not... I hate this role...
I probably shouldn't have claimed it but eh....

If you want to lynch me to prove i'm townie go ahead Very Happy
Don't! I don't care if you love the role or not but if you really are Townie then try and be helpful. So stop moaning.

@EchoVision wrote:I don't really believe that there would be two townies, especially if it's something like a 5:3:2 or something along those lines. That means there would only be 3 good guys with some form of power during the night. Yes townies can still do something, but they're not very essential in any way. Especially not to the point where there would be two of them...

FoS Tortoise and Lux...

While I do agree that it's logical and okay to FoS me claiming Townie, I'll go ahead and point out some flaws in your post.

It's highly unlikely that the role set-up is 5-3-2 and here's why; it makes Town lose if it misslynchs.

However if the role set-up REALLY IS 5-3-2, why would there be no 2 Townies? Since there is no guaranteed Cop and Doctor here, 3 power roles would just make it enough.
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Okay, look. I don't care who you are, but I need to make one thing clear: Play to win. Because if you don't your team won't apprieciate it. Don't and I consider it game throwing.
Alisae
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 am

After thinking about it, I've decided that I don't care what the role ratio is; it's irrelevant. We know that there's at least one Mafia, so let's focus on who that one is. The ones who have been discussing role ratios are myself, Faervel, Debi, and EchoVision (and Lux to an extent). I believe that the one is in that list.

Another possibility is one of the people who claimed Townie. This list is much shorter, only consisting of Lux and Tortoise.

Going off of the above possibilities, I'll ask two questions, then go from there based on the answers:

@Faervel, @Debi, @EchoVision, why do you care more about the role ratio than you do about finding the Mafia?

@Lux, @Tortoise, why would you claim Townie so early?
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top