Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta on Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Carmen tried to pay the whispers no mind and eat her ice cream in peace. Not like it was anything she hadn't heard before.
"The others are probably heading to their respective apartments. We should do the same after we're done here."
======================
Mercer nodded. "We were lucky to get the same apartment. So yeah. Let's finish up and turn in for the night." Soon, they paid for their food and began to walk to the apartments to sleep for the night.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 am

Nira thanked the man, and since she should be able to gain access to the enchanting guild until the following day she decided to go see if she could find these colored roofs the guild master had mentioned. Leaving the stand Nira went in the direction the remembered Kaiya heading in and soon ran into both her and the so called doll Zwei, both with looks of disappointment on their faces. "Um.. Hi, did something happen?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 am

Kaiya kept hold of Zwei's hand, it was strange, knowing it was a doll but it's hand felt so real. Kaiya looked at Nira and tried to cheer up instantly but it wasn't working well "Hey N-Nira, Zwei and myself went to the guild master to see if Zwei could join our dorm but he said no, so Zwei is bummed out..And I think scared"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Zwei paid no mind to either of the girls, only focusing on its thoughts that kept racing, up until it heard its name. Then it contributed to the conversation.

"Unfortunately...I'm going to be with others I don't even know...And the Guildmaster said something about, um...not all of us starting out equally or something? I don't really remember much...I was thinking too much about other things."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Sharrkan looked at the color crystal in his hand as he walked out into the streets. Thank God i have a place to live, I didn't have any money and thought I'd be sleeping in the streets. Sharrakan thought back to the city before here where he did that exact same thing. He shuddered. I need to get rich somehow. With an empty stomach and a new short-term goal he staggered towards his new living courters
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:51 am

Nira momentarily frowned, "Oh, well it might not be so bad, you just met us but a moment ago." Nira pulled out her own crystal then, "We should at least look at where we will be staying." While she was saying this she continued to look inspect the crystal and the 'points' that it indicated before voicing aloud her thoughts to Kaiya and Zwei. "This point and currency system is strange, it's like you're trading nothing for something. What use does anyone have for currency when you can just trade something you don't need that someone else does for something you need and they don't? Or just share your resources equally with your clan?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Zwei stood there, both confused and nervous. It had no clue about the concept of currency so it had no understanding of what the Guildmaster or Nira were saying. All it had on its mind was where it would be living from now on and with whom.

"I um...heard from the distinct chatter that the living quarters should be nearby...I just don't know where they are." Zwei nervously tapped on the cover of its book underneath its robe.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:38 am

Kaiya didn't let go of Zwei's hand before looking at Nira and nodding her head "Yea it's definitely very strange, really curious to see how it all works in action ya know?" She said before looking around "Let's find where we are all staying, and Zwei don't worry, you will see us both in the morning okay?" She said to reassure it.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Nira frowned at Kaiya's agreement with her, as she had been hoping someone who lived in these parts might be able to explain why they used it. Alas she simply shrugged and turned her attention to figuring out where the living quarters were. "I think I saw some guild members heading to the back of the building, maybe we should check there?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Zwei nodded. After realizing that some others were just as clueless as it was about these things, it calmed down a little bit.

"I wonder if we all live in the same building or if each quarter has a separate building...I'd much rather the first option," it said quietly to the both of them, awaiting for one of them to lead the way.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 am

"Now where could the housing complex be..." Carmen muttered out loud. Soon enough, she caught sight of three figures in the distance, two of which were holding hands. Upon closer examination it was definetly Kaiya, Nira and Zwei.
"Seems we're not the only ones who are lost, Mercer." She tugged him along as she approached the three of them.
"Hello again. I take it you all looking for the living quarters as well?"
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:48 am

Mercer took his free hand and placed it into his pocket.
Upon realizing who it was, he sighed before putting on a smile.
"Hello you three. It is good to see you all again after the gathering earlier. We were on our way from dinner to our living quarters. How have you been?"

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Kaiya was about to start walking when she looked and saw Mercer and Carmen approach "Oh hey, Yea we are looking for where we are all supposed to sleep, come on we can look together" Still holding Zwei's hand she started to walk, bringing it along, expecting the others to follow
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Zwei said nothing and stared at the two who approached, all while hiding behind Kaiya, that is until it was pulled away. It held tighter onto Kaiya's hand, staying close by.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 am

Nira shrugged and followed Kaiya as she started walking and dragging Zwei with, though she did have a question for Mercer and Carmen. "You said you two just came from having dinner right? I'm curious, what kind of food is there in this city?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Carmen shrugged. "We had soup and ice cream, but there were quite a few options. Overall, it was pretty appetizing." She scanned their surroundings, thinking back to what Azael had said about their housing situation.
"According to the guild master we're looking for multiple buildings with green, orange, yellow and red roofs. Let's hope they're easy to find."
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:04 am

Kaiya smiled softly while still holding o to Zwei's hand "Interesting, all of us will have to go out and eat one of these days, would be a nice way for all of us to explore the city" Kaiya closed her eyes for a breif moment, remembering what she came here for.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 pm

As Nira walked with the others she looked to Carmen with a puzzled expression on her face, having never heard of 'ice cream' she asked what it was. "What is this 'ice cream'? It goes well with soup?" However as soon as she asked she spotted a number of buildings in the distance with roofs of varying colors matching the crystals that had been given out by the guild master, which she pointed out to the others. "Are those the buildings we're looking for?" asking no one in particular.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Mercer sighed. "Depends on the ice cream I guess. But no, ice cream is a frozen dairy product made sweet and given various flavors from chocolate to strawberry, etc..."
Mercer then looked at the houses. "That seems to be the location indeed. Come on Carmen, let's go set up for the night."
Mercer then looked at the trio before them and gave a smile. "Good night you three. Good luck tomorrow."

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Zwei looked at the pair leaving then turned to Kaiya with a slight smile.

"Thank you for accompanying me through all of this...Sorry if I was such a bother. I guess I'll go find my quarters now. I should be okay from here." Zwei didn't seem as nervous as it once was but still held that feeling of slight anxiety within itself over what awaited it in the living quarters. With a smile and wave to both Kaiya and Nira it turned and began walking to the quarters that matched the color of its crystal and went inside.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:45 am

Kaiya looked at Zwei and shook her head "No bother at all silly, get some sleep tonight, we will talk to you in the morning" Kaiya looked at Nira and smiled "Come on, pets check out where we will be staying" She said happily before walking off to where they would be staying
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 pm

As the group walked towards their respective houses, they all found a 2 story house. As soon as they opened the door the living room which was connected to a small kitchen could be seen. The living room had a 2 couches by the fireplace and a single table with 4 chairs. To go upstairs one must go up a rather speed small stairway only to find themselves in a small corridor with 2 doors immediately next to them and 2 doors at the end of the hall way.
This was different for mercer and Carmen which only had 2 doors in the middle of the hallway which led to a medium sized bed room with 2 closets and a large bed while everyone else had a small bed and 1 closet.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 am

Shrugging Nira followed Kaiya into the building matching their crystal color, the green roofed house and looked around where she would be staying. The first thing she noticed were what appeared to be two very plush benches near the fire place. "Do they need that much padding?" She spoke this mostly to herself and continued to look around, unsure of what to make of the kitchen and frowning at the beds upstairs. When she had finished looking around Nira went to find Kaiya, "Well, it seems decent enough but what is it with you outlanders and your padding? You don't really sleep on those do you?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Zwei looked around at its new living quarters, noticing that no one else seemed to be inside yet. Breathing a sigh of relief, it began walking forward and up the stairs then through the hallway until it reached the room on the right at the end. Opening the door, it walked inside and closed the door behind it, immediately sitting down on the floor in a way where it could lean its back against the bed frame. Zwei pulled out its crystal and stared at it.

"I hope my teammates are as pleasant as they were..."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Niles would head inside his new living quarters. It was quite wholesome; the interior felt just like home only a bit more modern. As he would enter inside, he would take a look around the area.

"Reminds me of home... sort of." From there he would head upstairs and opened a door to an empty bedroom. With that he would inspect the area before lying down on the bed. "It's comfy. I think someone could sell this house as a nice getaway honestly."
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top