Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta on Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Carmen tried to pay the whispers no mind and eat her ice cream in peace. Not like it was anything she hadn't heard before.
"The others are probably heading to their respective apartments. We should do the same after we're done here."
======================
Mercer nodded. "We were lucky to get the same apartment. So yeah. Let's finish up and turn in for the night." Soon, they paid for their food and began to walk to the apartments to sleep for the night.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 am

Nira thanked the man, and since she should be able to gain access to the enchanting guild until the following day she decided to go see if she could find these colored roofs the guild master had mentioned. Leaving the stand Nira went in the direction the remembered Kaiya heading in and soon ran into both her and the so called doll Zwei, both with looks of disappointment on their faces. "Um.. Hi, did something happen?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 am

Kaiya kept hold of Zwei's hand, it was strange, knowing it was a doll but it's hand felt so real. Kaiya looked at Nira and tried to cheer up instantly but it wasn't working well "Hey N-Nira, Zwei and myself went to the guild master to see if Zwei could join our dorm but he said no, so Zwei is bummed out..And I think scared"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Zwei paid no mind to either of the girls, only focusing on its thoughts that kept racing, up until it heard its name. Then it contributed to the conversation.

"Unfortunately...I'm going to be with others I don't even know...And the Guildmaster said something about, um...not all of us starting out equally or something? I don't really remember much...I was thinking too much about other things."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Sharrkan looked at the color crystal in his hand as he walked out into the streets. Thank God i have a place to live, I didn't have any money and thought I'd be sleeping in the streets. Sharrakan thought back to the city before here where he did that exact same thing. He shuddered. I need to get rich somehow. With an empty stomach and a new short-term goal he staggered towards his new living courters
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top