Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta on Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Carmen took in the whole room, her eyes falling on the bed. It was certainly large enough to accommodate both of them, but it had been a while since they had slept in an actual bed as opposed to sleeping bags.
"Well...seems accommodations have been made for us, huh?" She shuffled nervously on her feet and slung the backpack off of her shoulders, gripping it by the strap.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Mercer nodded. "Indeed. I'm glad that we were able to get the room to ourselves like this." He then stretched his arms which picked up Carmen somewhat. "Oh... sorry bout that."
He then let her down before taking in the room as well. "Well, I guess let's freshen up and get ready for tomorrow. A good night's sleep will get us ready."

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Carmen held Mercer's hand as he stretched, eventually forcing her slightly off the floor.
"It's fine." She slid the door open to the closet and set her backpack down inside, taking her time to peruse the clothes hanging on the racks.
"Ooh, these are cute...I'll take a closer look in the morning." She turned back to Mercer. "You're right, let's get some shuteye."
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Kaiya looked at Nira and laughed softly, nodding her head "Yea, we are spoiled in a sense and enjoy everything...Comfy I guess" Kaiya stretched lightly and yawned "We should try and get some sleep though, which room do you want?" She asked with her head tilted.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Nira scoffed at Kaiya's remark about this so called "comfort" but said nothing more on the subject. Though with a shrug in regards to the room she wanted she looked down the hall and replied, "I suppose I'll take the one on the far right." Without waiting for much of a reply Nira entered the room, set down her gear and attempted to get used to the bed. When that failed she opted to sleep on the floor.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Kaiya laughed softly and watched as Nira went to her room, following behind before entering her own room she set her things down and laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Azael was finishing up some last business, before heading to bed. Every 4 crystal colours got their own guild guide who would support them on their first few missions and they could ask questions for some workings of the guild. Those guides would receive their groups in the morning and were allowed to get inside their houses with their own crystals. The leader for the red, green, orange and yellow groups was Fotùa.

The night went over relatively calm for the city, only 2 small explosions happened at the alchemist guild and after a relatively calm night the run rose waking the roosters who woke the rest of the city
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Carmen brushed her disheveled hair out of her face as she woke up that morning and yawned, holding her free hand to her mouth.
"Could've sworn I heard something blow up last night. Twice." She propped herself up on her elbow and gently nudged Mercer with her shoulder.
"Mercer? Time to wake up."
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 am

Zwei looked up and out of its window to see the dawn arise over the town. It tilted its head, always curious as to what the roosters were used for as it did not need to sleep. In fact it didn't even know what sleep was. Standing up, Zwei placed its crystal in its robe and walked out of its room before walking down the stairs with the lightest of footsteps. It didn't get a chance to mee its teammates so it figured it was best not to alert them to its presence just yet. Finding a corner in the living room, Zwei sat down with its legs crossed and just observed the house, waiting for its teammates.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:48 am

Niles would wake up and saw that it was morning through the sunlight that made a small ray of light through the window. He was used to waking up much earlier than this in order to help tend to the family garden but nonetheless it was good to catch up on lost sleep. Upon waking up he would do some stretching and put the crystal into his day clothes pocket. From there he would proceed to head down to the living room where he saw someone sitting down with his legs crossed.

Seeing what seems to be his teammate, Niles sat across from him and made a small greeting call.

"Morning. My names Niles and you must be my teammate right?"
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 am

Mercer snored in his sleep as he seemed to be wanting to sleep in. However knowing his partner, he'd have to wake up eventually. He then rolled over and ended up facing Carmen as he slept.
All the while, he had a dream of the times he and Carmen spent before the curse that was place upon her. Playing in the streets, teaching her the ways of a street urchin, and making sure that she did not get in too much trouble for being with him. Life was peaceful for the duo and Mercer truly smiled in the past.
However his smile faded in the time since because of one entity.

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 am

Zwei looked up at Niles with a nervous smile. This person seemed kind enough, it thought.

"Y-Yes. I'm Zwei. Nice to meet you." Zwei said shakily but remained sitting down.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:14 am

"Pleasure you meeting ya Zwei. So... guess we're waiting around a bit?" He would take a bit of a pause before trying to think of a way to make good conversation.

"You from here or... out of town like me? I'm from a place out yonder from the forestry." Niles would hope that Zwei wouldn't be too shy because based upon what Zwei's speech pattern, he would seem to be a bit of a shy type.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 am

Zwei shook its head. From its memory it didn't exactly know where it came from, just that it woke up in a house on the outskirts of town.

"I'm not from around here either. Truthfully I don't know where I'm from. I just know it's not here."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:30 am

"Oh..." Miles was a bit confused but figured that the poor lad was probably suffering from amnesia. Well in any case he would try to at least change the subject to relate to the matter at hand.

"Well anyways I suppose we're waiting on some people? I'm not fully sure but I'm assuming we're to wait here?"
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Nira had slept well enough save for a couple of small explosions, though due to habit she woke up before the break of dawn. Noticing no one else seemed to be awake in these early hours of the day she spent them doing some light workouts until first light and the sound of roosters filled the air. After stretching and readying herself for the day Nira headed downstairs to see if her housemates were awake yet. Finding she was the first one to come downstairs she sat down on the floor by the fire place to wait for the others.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:08 pm

"Hellooooo-oooooo...I meant some time in the next few seconds." Carmen shook Mercer's shoulder firmly. "I'll push you off this bed if I have to."
She couldn't help but smile and think back to when she and Mercer lived on the streets, before the untold incident that had claimed Carmen's life. One time they had gotten into a prank war, and Carmen had woken him up with a faceful of whipped cream. Those were happier times...
------
Fotùa leaned against the front of the guild hall, next to the door. Most of the other guides either hadn't arrived yet or were inside. Her style today was similar as the previous one, with a grey jacket over a linen black tank top and matching black leather pants, complete with a belt for her knives and a pair of steel-toed boots.
"I'll give them ten minutes to get here before I go fetch them...okay, fifteen. Twenty. That's final." Even in situations where she was the superior, Fotùa's xenophobic tendencies tended to get the better of her.
She unsheathed the dagger which held the shadow, now tinted a dark purple with wispy aura curling off of it.
"Very well, demon. I'll acquire the rest of it...eventually." Fotùa slipped the dagger back into its belt sheath and went back to waiting for the newcomers she'd been assigned to guide, fidgeting with her oni mask.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Mercer mumbled a bit before waking up. "Morning."
He then rolled a bit and let out a yawn and a stretch.
"What time is it?" spoke Mercer as he used his free hand to rub out the crud from his eyes.

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Zwei sat quietly for a moment in thought. It dawned upon it that no one ever told it just how many teammates they were going to have and that thought scared it a little. Standing up, Zwei abruptly headed outside.

"I-I need some fresh air." Was all it said to Niles as it ran past him. Closing the door behind it, it started walking toward the same guild hall that it had gone to yesterday and leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Before Mercer could react Carmen slammed into him, pushing them both off the bed and onto the floor in a tangled mess of blankets.
Carmen pushed a pillow off of her head and looked down at Mercer whom she had fallen on top of, her frost-colored hair hanging down. She blushed fiercely.
"Oh, you're already awake. Sorry." She managed a sheepish smile.

------

Fotùa watched as the cloaked pinkette she had seen yesterday arrived and leaned against the wall a few feet away from her. He...she...it hadn't seemed to notice her yet, but she presumed that whoever this was was likely with her group. She decided to speak up.
"Will your, erm...friends be arriving shortly?" She asked.

@Tamashii
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 pm

"Oh yeah... sure go ahead." With that Niles would be left alone. He looks around the place for a bit as he waits for further instructions.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:48 am

Zwei jumped, startled at hearing Fotua speak to it as it didn't notice her at all.

"F-Friends..? I don't know..." Zwei shook its head, refusing to look Fotua in the eyes, so instead it stared at the ground. Under its cloak it began to tap on its book like it always did when it was nervous.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 am

Kaiya awoke as the roosters began to yell off groaning she rolled and fell out of bed, hitting the ground with a rather loud Thud. Shaking the sleepiness off she began to get dressed and straighten out her hair, looking at herself in her little hand mirror she had, she twitched her eyes before making her way downstairs and immediately seeing Nira by the fireplace "Morning Nira, how did you sleep?" She asked with her head tilted.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Nira stood as Kaiya came down the stairs, nodding in response, "Yes I slept well enough, as soon as I stopped using that ridiculous bed. Anyway let's go back to the guild hall shall we?" Nira walked over to the door but stopped and waited for Kaiya to follow.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Kaiya blinked and looked at Nira before laughing and following her "Yea let's see what's going on today, if I may ask, what do you find uncomfortable about the bed? Mine seemed fluffy and soft enough atleast, helped me fall asleep rather quickly" she asked with her head tilted
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top