Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

+7
-Sentinelle-
Lunarnox
YoungX
Tamashii
Trini
Firebreath
Razorblade921
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 9 Empty Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 9 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Lunarnox Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:56 am

Nira had traveled with the group in relative silence as the journeyed to the forest, still in a minor wonder at the greenery of the wetlands. She was looking at some red flowers on the side of the road thinking they looked similar to some of the the few plants that existed in her homeland when she saw (and heard) a rather imposing looking man brandishing an axe sprinting towards them shouting what might have been a battle cry or a greeting. Her posture remained relaxed but Nira was alert and ready to fight at a moments notice if the man proved hostile.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 9 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by -Sentinelle- Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:10 am

Fotùa turned and stared blankly at the man as he approached.
"Erm...hello?" She wasn't exactly sure what he wanted, but in the off chance that he was hostile she would be prepared. Fotùa always had her guard up around new people; no matter who they were.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Mercer saw the man running towards them and kept a lax posture. However hidden under hand was a dagger in case this mission went south. "Hello there sir. And who might you be?"
His gaze then went to Carmen by his side as her hand began to warm up slightly, indicating the caution in place.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:40 pm

As the man came to a standstill near the group, he returned everyone's greetings and answered the question of a boy holding hands with a girl. "I am Kevin." He said as he quickly inspected the group, "You guys are from angefence?" He asked no one in particular as he continued "Well it doesn't matter really, as lately some bandits have been spotted in these woods robbing everyone who dares to set foot in them."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Fotùa raised a quizzical eyebrow.
"Bandits and an mysterious creature...some cake walk this is turning out to be." She thought to herself.
"I, erm...think we'll take our chances." She turned her head to look at the group and get their opinion on the matter, namely Nira.
"Would you happen to be a victim of these said robberies, Kevin?"

------

"Bandits?" Carmen glanced at Mercer. "We've fought bandits." She proceeded to stare behind Kevin at the trees, seeing if she could pick out any familiar plants that might have been on the list.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Nira remained ready to act, even though this Kevin didn't seem like a threat, one could never be too sure with wetlanders. She returned Fotùa's look with a shrug, "I've seen, and been a part of, plenty of raiding parties so some bandits probably won't be a big issue. Besides, everyone knows wetlanders can't fight well."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 pm

The man just shrugged as he started walking to a nearby tree. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He said as he started looking at the tree and what would be the best angle to chop it down.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am

Niles would raise an eyebrow at the man but it seems that this Kevin fellow is one of the request holders for their current Quest. He takes note of his comment on bandits and prepares to help deal with the threat should it come their way. His skillets should prove invaluable as a Support unit when it comes to dealing with them.

"Hmm...," he says quietly as he surveys the area, trying to ascertain details about the flora and fauna as well as the setting itself.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Mercer nodded to Carmen.
"Yeah, its probably some chumps looking to attack people weaker than them. Let's do this."
He then began to look around the place to get a feel for the surroundings and any possible hiding places a bandit would use.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:56 pm

"Okay...I think we're all prepared to go in." Fotùa turned to Carmen.
"You're the expert, any ideas where to, erm...start?"

Carmen nodded and pointed to the red flowers lining the edge of the road and the forest floor. "We'll need ten of those. They're not dangerous, just avoid the thorns and you'll be fine."

Fotùa bent down to pick one up, narrowly avoiding the thorns, and uprooted it from the ground. She turned to the others, gesturing for them to join in.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:45 am

Nira sighed, mildly disappointed they didn't get attacked then and there. She crouched and deftly plucked three flowers from the ground, while waiting for something to happen. Standing up Nira turned to Carmen and Fotùa, "Just how many types of plants do we need to gather?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:27 pm

"Three minimum, but there are some here listed under 'additional rewards'. If you include all of those it's a total of six." Carmen replied. She squinted at the list.
"You know...this one here is optional, but if you're really desperate to fight something we could always try and go for it." She showed Nira the list and pointed at the bottom, where 'Gaiot' was listed.
"It's a kind of nut that's only found on these tree creatures called Ents. Ents guard these things with their life, so the only way we're ever going to get it is if we can kill the Ent first." She still seemed uneasy.
"As far as I know there aren't many known uses for it...maybe the alchemists found one."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Galvanax was walking through a thick forest, he had been walking for a couple of hours now and didn't know where the hell he was going. The tree's around him weren't so thick but their roots were sticking out of the ground, and he tried not to trip over any of them.

"Ah, how am I going to get back now..." he said. He looked all around him, but couldn't see anything. He kept on walking for another ten minutes or so, walking aimlessly because he gave up. Eventually he was going to just sit down and accept defeat, die of starvation or dehydration, he didn't know which would come first.

Then, to his luck, he heard the noise of people talking. It was low, they weren't fighting or anything, just talking about something he couldn't quite make clear of.

Galvanax Finkle the third was filled with energy, practically jumping from one step to the other. He ran towards the sound, pushing through leaves, dodging the roots that were sticking out of the ground, and trying to see if he could make any clear of humanoid figures. And then, after getting through a couple of tree's that had branches covering the whole group that was looking for plants, Galvanax tripped on one of the roots and fell onto the ground in front of everyone.

He bumped his knee, but ignored the pain. He looked up, and smiled at everyone. He got a good look at everyone, and noticed that he'd seen these people before. Or at least some of them, he remembered the girls face.

"Ah. It's you guys! I got lost somehow and i've been walking aimlessly for days! (even though it's only been a day) but that doesn't matter! I found you guys. Hahahaha!"

Galvanax was filled to the brim with joy. Although he'd completely forgotten about the guilds and what not, he was definitely happy to see these people here and now.
"Do you got any food?" He said.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Nira shot a look at Galvanax as he stumbled out of the woods, tensing for a fight but relaxing when she saw it was someone from the guild hall, though she didn't remember who he was. She lowered her voice and spoke to Carmen, "Two things, who is that and 'ants'? I have seen many kinds of ants but none of them look like these trees. Are they really so different here?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Carmen smiled. "Not ants. Ents. E-N-T. Imagine a tree with a face that can move and you've got a pretty solid idea of what it looks like." She glanced at Galvanax.
"As for him...I think I recognize him from our first day at the guild hall." She glanced around and saw that everyone from the guild total had collected at least 10 Britaleaf.
"Okay, I think that's all we need."
"Perfect." Fotùa motioned for everyone to follow her deeper into the forest.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Galvanax stood up, dusted himself, and gave everyone a huge smile.
"My name is Galvanax Finkle the Third. Please to make your acquaintance. May I ask for your names? I hope you guys don't mind me hitching a ride with you? I originally planned to stick with you guys for a while, see how things pan out. To be honest I don't really know what I'm doing, just wandering if you know what I mean? You probably dont. Oh Im rambling Im sorry. I thought I saw an Ent once, but it turned out to be just a disfigured tree... again sorry."
Galvanax walked over to the two girls, he waited for their names.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:41 am

Nira frowned as she tried to picture what Carmen had described but shook her head, "Until recently I had trouble even picturing a tree, now you want me to imagine one with a face?"
As Galvanax approached she turned to face him, blinking slowly as she tried to make some sense of what he was saying, he asked for her name? And.. something about being disfigured? "You may call me Nira, and whatever disfiguration you may have I hope it will not interfere with your combat abilities."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 pm

"Nira. What a nice name! And I do assure you that I have nothing disfigured, but If I keep looking at you I might get disfigured by how beautiful you are. I can't help but ask if you would be interested in going on a date some time?" Galvanax had perfect posture, and he noticed the fire in her eyes. She wanted to fight, Galvanax as well.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Nira made a sound of disgust at Galvanax's poor attempt at a compliment though she frowned in confusion at the word 'date.' "You are kind of repulsive, but what is this thing you call a 'date'?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Fotú’s eyes darted between Nira and Galvanax. When the topic of dating was brought up, she cleared her throat.
“I’d, erm, prefer it if we could discuss this later. We still have an objective at hand, after all.”
------
Carmen continued to study the list. She turned to Mercer and pointed to the word Anteralgae.
"I'll need your help for this one. They're only found in the middle of freshwater lakes."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Mercer nodded as they gathered more herbs. "Progress is certain coming along nicely."
He then heard Galvanax's poor attempt to hit on Nira and sighed.
"Don't focus on it Nira. And you kid. If you are with the guild, might as well help. Otherwise, you can leave."
He then began reading the list when Carmen pointed out the next herb on their list. "Alright. Just point me in the right direction Carmen. I'll get it in a heartbeat."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:05 pm

(I'M ALIVE. I SWEAR.)

Zwei had followed the group silently in tow, not saying anything as it did not know what to say for anything that was going on. All it knew was that they went to collect these things called "herbs," which were mentioned in some of its books but it never understood how to collect them per se. Zwei rummaged around in silence plucking what it thought would be herbs but turned out to just be grass. It decided to put the grass in its bag anyway, plucking it from the soil.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:15 am

With both Fotúa and Mercer stated that a date was nothing of any importance Nira shrugged, Fotúa was right after all there was still work to be done. "Well let's get going then, I'd like to see one of these.. not ants, Ents? Is a lake a place were we can find them?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Galvanax dusted himself, he looked towards Mercer. Some lowly peasant telling him what to do. Did he know of Galvanax Finkle the Third? He did not. He gathered that this group of people are looking for... plants? He didn't know why, nor cared.

He turned back to Nira, decided that he would try her again later, then to Carmen.

"Why hello there sweet. May I introduce myself as Galvanax Finkle the Third..." Galvanax made sure everyone heard this part, "the rightful air to my father's great company! I play a mean game of Croquet, I know how to swim, I have four horses, I know how to speak 4 languages, (he left out the fact that they were dead.)" then he turned to Carmen, "and I am of course... a ladies man. What do you say? Go out and grab a fine dinner in the moonlight? Spend the rest of the night walking, talking, staring at the stars? To then end it with a night of burning embrace!?"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Nira looked on in confusion, unable to make sense of anything Galvanax was saying, she looked around between all people present, hoping for some sort of explanation as to what was happening, "Will someone tell me what he just said? I don't understand!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next