Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta on Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 am

Kaiya looked at Zwei and tilted her head "You're...creator? what do you me-" Kaiya was cut off as Azael spoke, she glanced towards where he was speaking from and decided to take a seat next to Zwei so she could be comfortable and listen. As Azael spoke she smiled softly, her ears twitching lightly as she twiddled her thumbs "Guild Points huh...okay that's interesting" she muttered to herself.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:15 am

Morgan did not say much as he was paying attention to Azeal and his speech and spoke to himself while leaning against the bar. "Alright..better learn the basic rules around here fast before anything else. Would be bad if we make a mistake without knowing. That applies to you as well so pay attention." Morgan began to scan the area around him
with his eyes while mostly keeping his attention on Azael.
Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat May 20, 2017 9:57 am

As Azael spoke, Zwei kept its head down but its eyes locked on him, quickly and easily taking in all of the information it needed. It had no need to ask any questions as it all made complete sense to Zwei. Do deeds, get points. Simple, and maybe in turn the jobs would lead Zwei to its creator. It noticed that the two it had talked to were interested about its creator, and as much as it wanted to explain to them what it was, it couldn't. Out of all things Zwei read out of its books, what it was was still vague and mysterious even to itself. All it knew was it wasn't...natural, in the humanistic sense. Pushing these thoughts aside, Zwei continued to listen and awaited any questions anyone would have.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Sat May 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Niles did not really have any questions so far. In fact he wasn't even sure what to ask in the first place. It wasn't a problem for him but it might pose a problem down the road if he wasn't sure of something. Unfortunately there wasn't anything he could ask because he was unsure of what he was so unsure of. Confusing yes but regardless Niles didn't need to be any more confused than he was now.
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Carmen listened intently to everything Azael had said whilst Mercer's hand rested on her shoulder. So far everything seemed sort of straightforward. She was a bit concerned with Nira acting curious about their situation, but on the other hand telling her wouldn't really be a bad thing.
------
Fotúa didn't pay as much attention as the newcomers; she already knew all of this. As Azael continued to speak, she subconsciously began to step away from the group.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath on Sat May 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Suddenly the doors to the guild burst open to reveal a man in leather garments. At a first glance he would look like the everyday traveler, but he was also covered in feathers. The man is breathing heavily, and he quickly closes the door behind him. Still trying to catch his breath.
"Am I late!?" The man said.
After he caught his breath he started to walk to the group and stare at the man standing on the stage.
"I ran into some trouble with the chicken farmers... I think I lost them though so we're good. My names Galvanax"
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Morgan's eyes turned to the person who was called Galvanax and quietly shushed him as he was paying attention to Azeal, but out of the corner of his eye he saw the girl who was talking with Azeal stepping away from the group. Morgan then looked down at his shadow and motioned his head at her as a tiny piece of his shadow broke off and began to follow her. Morgan then sighed lightly as he turned his attention back to Azeal.
"Can't take any chances...The moment i'm found out, is the moment I get ran out of town." He muttered to himself.
Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat May 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Zwei shifted its eyes to the newcomer and stared at him. A peculiar figure based on his behavior, but no one threatening, at least to Zwei. He only made it as uncomfortable as everyone else. Shifting its eyes back to the guildmaster, Zwei continued listening, all while gently tapping the cover of its book underneath its cloak.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Sat May 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Nira listened intently as Azael spoke, this 'point' system seemed interesting but fairly self-explanatory, though she did want to know about what the other guilds were. However before she could ask a man calling himself Galvanax burst through the door and shortly thereafter Morgan started mumbling to himself again and her questions about the other guilds were momentarily forgotten.
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sun May 21, 2017 1:45 am

Kaiya couldn't shake off the intrigue that filled her when she kept running Zwei's response through her head "His or Her's creator? what does that mean?" she asked herself very silently before her ears twitched as Galvanax burst through the guild doors. Kaiya glanced over and shushed him before focusing on Azael again, occasionally glancing at the group of fellow newcomers around her.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Sun May 21, 2017 4:00 am

Sharrkan was eating a small bowl of pumpkin seeds as the guy burst into the guild hall. "Even farmers here are hostile.... so many hostile things on the mainland."
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sun May 21, 2017 5:22 pm

​Fotúa was about 10 feet away when she saw something out of the corner of her eye streak across the floor towards her. It was hard to tell where it had come from out of her peripheral vision, but the moment she saw it she froze in place. She didn't want to make a scene in front of all of the recruits, but something mildly suspicious was going on.
While everyone was looking at Azael, Fotúa silently unsheathed one of her daggers and stabbed downwards into the floor. The blade didn't pierce the marble floor, but the tip of it brushed against a speck of shadow about the size of her hand. Shortly afterwards, the shadow began to shrink before it was completely absorbed into the blade, which now had a darker tint to its usual lavender color.
"Well...what do we have here?" She thought to herself.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Morgan held his side looking like he was slightly in pain and turned his eyes over the direction Fotúa had walked trying to make sure not to look directly at her just in case and saw her holding a dagger.
"I know..she found you." Morgan then returned to his original position trying not to cause a scene.
"I dunno why I followed your idea because I knew she was not a stupid as everyone else, but whatever I guess it's not that big of a problem. You just pay attention to the rules and ill get myself back to our body."
Then in the shine of her dagger, she would see a glowing red eye looking directly at her for a second until it faded away.
Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Tue May 23, 2017 5:06 am

Mercer listened closely to the speech, ignoring the outburst from the feathered youth. It was a shame they would lose out the chance to earn actual funds but Guild Points would suffice. Just so long as he and Carmen could have a roof to stay under, he was fine for anything.
Mercer then thought back to the first night they started their travels. It had poured rain that day and both of them got wet and had to dry off under a tree with a tent overhead. Even still, that never dampened their spirits.
"Just watch out you elf... I will come for you." thought Mercer before returning his focus to the speech.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 am

Azael waited until someone spoke, however no one did and so he decided to continue. The moment he opened his mouth a man stormed into the guild stating why he was late and that his name was Galvanax. Azael chuckled, amused by the way the man appeared. "Thank you for the introduction Mr. Galvanax. You say the chicken farmers kept you up but from how you appear it seemed you smacked a chicken one too many times."
He cleared his troat and continued. "Jokes aside, everyone is welcome here. No matter what type of power, race or religion you possess. HOWEVER! Possessing a certain power, race or religion can be an obstacle which can nog be overcome." He gestured at a large board on which various documents were pinned. "On this board you can find all the problems people have which do noy have to be solved instantly." He made two more rings one he stuck his hand through and one near the board where his hand grabbed 1 document. "Take this one for example, exterminating ghosts in a haunted house. Only people possessing spiritual powers are allowed to take this mission as they would have no problem doing so."
He put the document back and stopped once again for reactions with a stern look hoping people understood the reasoning behind this, there had been trouble about this in the past and he was ready to interfere the moment it would happen while trying to look as relaxed as possible.

Foúa heard a warm and comforting voice which sounded a bit stressed which she had not heard in a while. "With master close, I'll keep it brief. Target, entire creature in Dagger." With that the voice was gone and apperantly not a moment too soon as the alert Azael noticed the very faint dark pressence of the voice and started to emit a bright light pushing all daemonic beings whether they were spiritual or physical to the wall. Noticing the pressence was not among the ones he had "attacked" he stopped and spoke. "I am sorry everyone, I felt a dark power among you and thought it was a threat, I hope you can forgive me." He closed his eyes his face showing the guilt he felt from having to attack his potentional members.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed May 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Zwei shot up as a sudden burst of light shot out from the guild master, followed by about ten or so people being slammed into walls nearby. One of them happened to be near Zwei which caused it to turn its head all the way around to look, not realizing that others could be looking. The way Zwei's head turned made it seem inhuman and puppet-like, but for that moment it let its guard down to look around at all of the people who were pinned to the walls.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Mercer looked around and saw the people pinned to the wall.
"It's alright sir. I can understand that feeling at times."
He then looked to Carmen and nodded before turning back to Azael.
"If I may sir, could me and my partner meet with you in private?"

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Kaiya covered her eyes as the bright light shined from the guild master, glancing over at Zwei her heart skipped a beat, his or her head turned 180 degrees like it was no big deal "Z-Zwei? Y-your head, how did you...how are you..." she muttered  in amazement,  not making a scene  though as she didn't wanna make Zwei feel nervous.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Wed May 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Zwei spun its head back around and looked at Kaiya, but blushed in embarrassment. Looking down, it stuttered somewhat, tapping the cover of its book underneath its robe.

"W-Well...You see...um...I'm not exactly...human...I'm what you would call um...a doll, I think it's called." Zwei continued looking down, waiting to be called any type of name. A freak, a monster, a demon; Zwei heard them all back in its home town when the people found out about what it was.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Kaiya tilted her head before blinking "A doll? Oh...that is cool, is that why you said you were searching for your creator?" She asked with her head tilted before sitting back down next to Zwei and placing a hand on its shoulder "Well I'll help you find your creator if you would like the help"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Wed May 24, 2017 11:19 pm

The sudden show of power from Azael surprised Nira and her head instinctively turned to follow the few the blast did affect, one being the shy Zwei. She saw how Zwei's head twisted at an unnatural angle for a moment before it twisted back to normal as Zwei answered Kaiya who was as shocked as Nira herself, stating that it was a doll of some sorts which immediately piqued Nira's interest as someone must have found a way to imbue life into an object. "A... doll? Like the things little girls play with? But you're sentient, far bigger than any doll I've ever seen and so lifelike! Are 'dolls' as you call yourself common around here? I can infuse objects with greater strength but... It's possible to infuse life into something?" She cut herself short then, realizing her torrent of questions, "Ah, never mind... I'll ask later.."

She took a quick glance at the others affected by Azael's power and from what she could determine none were seriously injured, "Yes well, it is better that you acted when you thought there may be a threat instead of waiting and possibly regretting it, is there anything more we need to know about the Guild or this city?
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorblade921 on Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Morgan turned his eyes away from the light Azeal imbued. He then looked around him looking at everyone in the room until his eyes stopped on Zwei and saw her head that was turned all the way around turning as she explained that she was a doll.
"Huh..I am familiar with machines and contraptions myself back at my hometown, but never something like a sentient doll." He had a very confused look on his face as he then sighed and leaned up against the bar waiting for Azeal's speech again after patting his jacket down of dirt and dust.

Razorblade921

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Zwei tilted its head in curiosity at all of the questions it was receiving instead of being called all sorts of names. It made it feel a bit more comfortable to say the least. It addressed each person's question one at a time.

"Yes that is why I'm looking for my creator...When I awoke I was all alone with nothing but the vast books they left me. From what I gathered, I think I was made as some sort of...weapon." Zwei turned to Nira then.

"I'm not sure I'm the kind of doll you're thinking of. I'm more of a construct of sorts I think...Not really sure. All I know is I'm certainly not human. I was infused with life, yes. Crazy, I know. Even a magic user like myself does not fully comprehend it. I hope you do not think ill of me like everyone else who found out." Zwei lowered its head again in fear as the memories of its past came back into mind.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Fotúa looked down at the red eye staring back up at her and fought the urge to look amused. She was about to sheath the dagger when a familiar voice called out to her.
"With master close, I'll make this quick. Target, entire creature in Dagger."
She froze, and the light passed over her harmlessly. The ten or so people slammed into the wall behind her were not so lucky, but she only noticed them a few seconds later. The presence she'd felt earlier was gone, and her eyes fell back to the dagger.
"I suppose now I have a task to do..."
------
Carmen stared blankly at Zwei while he...she...it explained what had happened.
"Wow.Not knowing who created you? That's...a predicament. But I don't think anyone here would think poorly of you for it." She managed a light smile before looking up at the guild master and nodding her affirmation to Mercer's request.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini on Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Sharrkan was thrust to the wall as the breath was knocked out of him. He hit the floor on all fours before falling sideways trying to regain himself. The sensation he was feeling was like one he had never felt before as if his insides were locked in place. He glanced up to see only a few in the same situation as him.

-20HP
20/40HP
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top