Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta on Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by MetsRule97 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Kaiya kept her attention on Zwei before smiling softly and placing her hand on its shoulder "Well, I suppose there is no better place to help you find your creator then here at the guild, I am sure we will all help each other accomplish our dreams together!" she said enthusiastically.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sun May 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Azael healed those who were injured by his previous power burst. "Once again I am sorry for that. However let us continue." The small crystal which was embedded in his right hand appeared in front of  everyone who was in the guild hall. However they seemed to have different colours. "These crystals will prove you are a member of our guild and keep track of your guild points. The colour of your crystal will designate where you will be living and with who until you find your own place to live. Just match the colour of the roof with the colour of your crystal, if there are any problems please come talk to me. Tomorrow you will meet your instructor." With that he stepped off the stage and walked towards Mercer. "There was something you wanted to discuss with me privately, so is my office a good place to discuss it?"

crystal colours:
Sharkkan Red
Galvanax Orange
Kaiya Green
Zwei Red
Nira Green
Mercer Orange
Carmen Green
Morgan Red
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Mercer nodded. "Yes sir, that would be for the best."
Mercer took his crystal and knew the mountain of trouble this may cause. However they need this to go through.
With this, Mercer and Carmen would enter the office of Azael.
"Thank you for taking your time away to listen to my request master. The request is but a small one. Me and my partner wish to stay in the same room. There is a... regrettable reason as to why."
Mercer then nodded to Carmen in understanding and let go of his grip on Carmen.
=======================================
Preparing for the worst, Carmen nodded to Mercer as he let go.
Every time this happened, she counted the seconds. She couldn't help it; it was like a clock in her head.
Suddenly Carmen's pupils shrank. Her skin began to pale, and she gasped wearily, her hands shaking uncontrollably. Finally her eyes changed from their usual hazel color to bright white, and she began to fall backwards.

Name: Satanael
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon May 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Kaiya nodded her head as the guild master spoke before looking at her color, smiling she quickly glanced around. Zwei the one who most interested her was in red, but she saw Nira was with her atleast "Nira! Seems we are gonna be staying together for awhile" she said with a small smile.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon May 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Nira accepted the crystal and turned to see Kaiya as Azael left to speak with Mercer and Carmen. "Oh, hi Kaiya. Yes it seems that way but... where are these colored roofs the master spoke of?" Then she noticed the cat girl's smile and it seemed rather awkward to her, as if she were uneasy, "Is something bothering you?"
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Kaiya tilted her head "Huh...I'm not sure, we should probably look around, I'm sure we will find them" Kaiya was about to look around when Nira asked if something was bothering her "Huh? No why, does it look like something is wrong?" She asked with her head tilted, her ears flicking lightly.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Nira shook her head, "Think nothing of it, I'm still trying to work out the intricacies of your social interactions. Anyway you can look for the lodging if you want, but the master spoke of some other guilds and I see a number of displays around the hall here, I want to learn more about some of them." Nira looked around at the stall where the other guilds were represented until she spotted the one she was looking for, the enchanting guild, and left Kaiya standing there.

When she got there she greeted the representative, "Hello! Are you in charge of the enchanting... guild? I have some experience in the craft but would like to improve my skill."
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Zwei took its crystal and held it in both hands, and after noticing Kaiya's and Nira's were different colors it got worried. It didn't want to have to talk to anybody else it didn't know so it simply held its crystal up enough to be seen but with a tight enough grip to where it couldn't fall.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue May 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Kaiya looked at Nira and nodded her head "Okay, I will catch ya later Nira" Kaiya looked at Zwei and tilted her head "Hey Zwei, why don't you ask if you can switch into Nira and myself's color, that way you aren't super uncomfortable"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Zwei nodded toward Kaiya. Being with people it knew, even if it knew them for only a few minutes, would certainly be better than being with strangers. Zwei stood up shakily, as it knew it would have to talk to the guild master, who, after slamming people into the wall, frankly intimidated Zwei. Quickly, it sat back down and shook its head."

"C-Could someone ask for me instead..? The guild master is...pretty scary..."
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Kaiya smiled and nodded her head "Sure I will ask for you...But it would look alot better if you came with me to ask, that way the guild master knows that you actually wanna be with myself and Nira" Kaiya extended her hand to Zwei and awaited its decision
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:35 pm

"Okay..." Zwei shakily grabbed ahold of Kaiya's hand and stood up, following closely behind--close enough to basically use her as a shield if anything happened--all the way to where they were headed.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Kaiya smiled softly as she kept hold of Zwei's hand, making their way over to where the guild master went, she had noticed the two people Carmen and Mercer had followed him "Just stay calm okay?" She told it while entering the office with Zwei next to her.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Azael looked at the girl as her physical form started to deteriorate as he had seen before. It was clear that there was a restriction of the fae put on her which had to do with the boy. "Very well." He shot a small beam of light on the crystals and their colour changed to yellow. "The houses are behind the guild. The crystals are used as the keys." After saying that he saw two more people walk into the room. "Yes, what can I do for you two?"
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Mercer caught Carmen and soon, the color would return to her. "Thank you sir. We shall be on our way." He then helped Carmen out of the room.
"Damn it all... I hate having to explain this."
Mercer may seem normal or even calm on the outside but inside he constantly worries for his partner. That simple fact that a few mere moments of separation could be the difference between life and death.
"Puck... you will pay for this you bastard..."
He then got to where they would gather for dinner as Carmen would be slowly recovering his strength. "Here, I'll buy the meal this time. Rest easy."
They would then sit at a random table in the area as Mercer tried to think about their next meal.

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Shortly afterwards, Carmen felt Mercer's hands against her shoulders and gasped. She looked down at her hands and saw the color return to them.
"I hate having to explain this..." She thought to herself before bowing to the guild master and walking hand in hand outside with Mercer. Soon enough she heard him repeat the same words she had thought of only a moment ago and flashed a weary smile.
"You think it's bad for you? At least he somewhat understood without us having to explain the implications of Fae..." The two of them reached a dinner venue of sorts, and Carmen nodded to Mercer. She didn't like having him pay; she didn't want to be any more dependent on him than she had to. But even though she believed this she still nodded her assent. Secretly, she was hoping for something cold and relaxing to eat and recover from her recent episode.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 am

Kaiya bowed politely to the guild master and looked back at Zwei "Well sir...My friend here...Zwei is very nervous around new people...And Nira and Myself are the closest to Zwei...So we were hoping that Zwei could join our color? I believe that it would help all three of us as a unit and would make us much more productive"
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Azael looked at Kaiya and Zwei and sighed. "I'm sorry but for that reason I will not change your colour. If I did that I'd be here all day long." He said with a stern face as he got back to paperwork. "Besides it's not as if all of your have the same points currently." He said with a small and sly grin as he continued working.

The man behind the stall for the enchantment guild turned to Nira. "Well, I'm not in charge but for now I guess I can provide you with information. Anyone can join the enchantment guild as long as you can pay the monthly contribution of 300G or 3 GP. For that we provide you with the tools needed for enchanting and access to the deepest parts of the library where you can study the secrets of the craft on your own. As some people have things they want to make which they don't wish to be known. However I'm sure that if you asked the leader he'd be willing to teach you a thing or two." The man said with a warm confident voice.
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Mercer nodded before ordering an item from the menu. Soon, out came two dishes. One was a warm tomato soup while the other was a bowl of coffee ice cream. Mercer nodded to Carmen with a sly smile before he went to eat his soup. His hand resting on Carmen's shoulder while he ate with his other hand. Despite the unusual arrangement, Mercer got along with eating his soup. Traveling with Carmen for so long, he knew how she preferred cold foods to warm foods, especially after being forced to show their implications.

Mercer's mind trailed while eating as everything went silent. A sole phrase could be heard to him; words he has had on repeat for years.
"You broke her... However, I can fix her... for a fee."

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:20 am

Nira thought about what the man had just told her, "3 GP per month.. that doesn't sound like much.. is it? I haven't had much dealings with your currency, either gold or guild points." Remembering what Azael had recently said about the gems keeping track of their guild points Nira checked hers and after a moment found she had enough for the fee to use the Enchantment Guild's resources. "Ah yes, I want to get access to the guilds resources and information and I can make my first monthly contribution. Where is the Enchantment Guild, the library and the leader though? I want to work on some things before taking jobs for the Guild."
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 am

Carmen smiled back before digging into her ice cream. She had to give Mercer credit for knowing just how to make her feel better. The cooling texture of ice cream that she loved plus the shot of caffeine flavoring worked wonders on her skittish mind.
"It's sweet of you to treat me with this." She hadn't intended for that to work as a pun, but after saying it Carmen mentally scolded herself.
Soon enough she noticed Mercer's faraway look. He kept a firm grip on her shoulder, which was beginning to attract attention from people sitting around them, so she gently lifted his arm off of her and took his hand in hers instead.
"Is there something on your mind?" She asked.
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:57 pm

The man smiled, he had expected such questions and replied without hesitation. "The enchantment guild is on the top floor of the guild hall being the second door to your left. The library is within the castle on the bottom floor, our master currently is dealing with some business concerning the guild which is why I am standing here instead of him." He said with a concerned face, the leader was trying to secure a better deal from the merchant guild while also trying to find a better place for the guild since it was getting rather cramped in that room.

A few moments after telling the woman the information she wanted he continued. "The contribution will be paid starting tomorrow so if you want to drop by then it'll be taken care off. 3 GP per month isn't that much, that is true but keep in mind that 3 GP is equal to 300GP while also being a piece of your time as the guild can hire you to do things for it even if you had other plans whenever they feel like. So be wise how you pay your contribution."
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:33 am

Mercer shook his head. "Oh... It's nothing. Honest."
He then chuckled before returning to his soup. His hand moved without his knowing to her hand. He said nothing, yet sighed from the onlookers. This always occurred in a new place when they had to settle down for a meal. People always were curious about them whenever they were seen.
The rumors then started like usual.
"Are they a couple or...?"
"Why are they holding hands while eating?"
"This must be one of those illegal prostitution rings."
Mercer said nothing and continued like normal. Of course they would. The imagination of the crowd is a powerful thing. However he never let petty thoughts and flights of fancy get in the way of their meal.

Necro's Theme Song:

Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Kaiya's face dropped but she still held Zwei's hand "I umm...I understand the reasoning sir..come on Zwei, we can atleast focus on which guild to join in, we can probably find Nira, she went over there before we came here" Kaiya said in a soothing voice, hoping that Zwei wasn't too upset.
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Zwei remained silent but the look on its face said it all. It wasn't a face of sadness or upset but concern and even more--fear. The thoughts that raced through its head scared Zwei to the point where it was shaking. Without saying a word to the guildmaster Zwei followed closely behind Kaiya, holding her hand. Its hand felt warm like a human's touch, and the skin felt very real for a doll. Scarily real.
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top