Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 3 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Valkoor Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:50 pm

After taking at a glance at the cards she had, Allison flicked through the cards of her deck, replacing some here and there before pocketing everything once more. Classes would be starting soon, and she was running out of time to try and get to know everyone. After squeezing her eyes shut and praying to whatever ten-headed crocodile god of war there was, she hopped up and spun her head around, trying to find someone she could jump into a conversation with. There seemed to be three people already talking, and if she was going to start, might as well start big.

Her feet carried her scared little body to the group, and she stopped right in front of them, sizing each one up. With her previous experiences, the group basically brushed off as one bully and two... not bullies. She had been unlucky with her choice, but she couldn't turn back now. A shaky hand extended towards them, and she put on a nervous smile. "H-Hey! I'm Allison. Nice to meet all o-o-of you!"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm

"Hey." Morgan nodded to Allison politely, then back to the window.

Last edited by Voltage Cutlass Diana on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Lydia abruptly snapped the book closed and gripped her cane, resisting the urge to beat someone with it. "Why yes, as a matter of fact I have read the original Alice in Wonderland." Turning towards Allison Lydia looked at her outstretched hand with disdain, keeping her hands on the cane in her lap, "Good day, You at least have introduced yourself in such a way as to not be completely uncouth. I am Lydia."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Anwen sighs and looks around. Nothing too interesting as of now.

"Oy, where is the food. I am starving." She mumbles to herself, looking for the food hall.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Faling down flat onto the floor as he places hus hand over his mouth. Yawning softly as he rubs his eyes which looked red from not getting much sleep. Jason looks around as he notices all the people on the ship, he sees people interacting and others looking through decks. Getting up from hjs spot he walks over to Allison with a bright smile on his face. "My name is Jason Brimcove, pleasure to meet you," said Jason as he holds his hand out.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 pm

"Wouldn't mind some food myself...let's go find it." Morgan didn't meet eyes with Anwen, but she left promptly to go searching for it, as Anwen would(hopefully) feel indebted to follow her.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:05 am

Anwen looks at Morgan, raising her eyebrow. Looking her up and down, she seemed pretty normal. She then points over to a door in the hallway.

"Ey, I think it's over there. By the way, my name is Anwen. Pleasure." she exclaims, stopping and extending her hand to shake.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:46 am

Morgan turned. She emitted a similar smile to the one she had given the other boy earlier, quaint, with no real friendship behind it, but enough to be meaningful. She shook the girl's hand with an average grip. "Morgan, nice to meet you too." She proceeded to open the sliding door leading to the room with the food.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:22 am

Allison stood there for a while, hand out like a scarecrow until it dawned on her that Lydia probably wasn't going to return the gesture. Of course, Allison's wishes were still granted in some form when a boy approached her without her noticing. She let out a small yelp of surprise before spinning around, blushing when she realized what was happening. She quickly extended her hand once more and shook his, nodding at him.

"Hey! So, um... y-yeah... the ship is p-pretty cool, huh?" She stammered, although she was soon blushing more fiercely than before.

The ship was nice? Really? Well, just muscle through it, Allison. Muscle through it...
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:33 am

Anthony walked into the classroom and saw several people sitting there and put a case on the table and locked the door behind him.. "Hello everyone. My name is Anthony Deon and shall be your teacher for this crash course. Before we begin does anyone have a question for me?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 am

Green noticing that the girl Lydia was a dead book turned to look at the clock. He was late for the crash course which made him curse under his breath. Deciding to run towards the room, he got there right after the door had closed. Hoping that they would let him in, he knocked on the door twice "Excuse me, sorry that i am late but can you please let me in" Green asked.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:00 am

"I have one question why did you lock the door?" Everett asked
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:08 am

Glancing at the time Lydia rose from her seat, tucking her cane under her arm as she adjusted her top hat then grabbed her cane again. She walked with a brisk pace, not because she was fashionably late to the course but because taking a leisurely stroll was not something she was wont to do. Arriving at the classroom she saw the blue haired kid begging to be let in. Lydia simple gave him a glare of distaste, however he did knock so she wouldn't have to so she simply stood behind him, tapping her fingertips on her cane, sending an icy stare into the door as if to blow it open with the sheer force of her annoyance at being actually locked out.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:37 am

Anthony heard the knocks on the door and unlocked it and let the people who were late in. "I can understand you'd be too excited to keep track of the time however next time please try to be on time everyone." He said and closed the door behind him again. "I locked the door because I expected people to not be late and didn't want to get interrupted by other people walking in and out of the room. Any other questions besides that one?" Anthony said as he looked around the room.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:38 am

Morgan sat against the wall in the concessions room with a coffee mug in one hand and a doughnut in the other. She looked out the other window to her right. This was how she liked her mornings.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Anwen leaned against the wall next to Morgan, eating a bagel. Realizing she missed the class, she internally sighs to herself and tries to start

"So, what made you join the academy?" she says, looking over at Morgan with the bagel in her mouth.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:58 pm

"Eh. Interest in Duel Monsters and whatnot." Morgan said.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Green sat in a seat, leaned back and waited for Anthony to start.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:45 pm

The boy laid back a bit before leaning at attention. He was curious about the skills these people held and not only that, about the art of dueling along with keeping his knowledge in check. He looked around to the people by him. The person also leaning and also the person who questioned the door locking. He just relaxed and said to himself silently, "All in good time Daichi. All in good time."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:53 pm

After shaking her hand Jason sat down while stretching his legs. ''What got you into Duel monsters in the first place,''asked Jason as he opens up his booster pack. Taking in the aroma of newly opened cards seemed exciting as he pulls them out and looks at each of the cards inside this pack. After opening the pack Jason realized what time it was and rushed to the classroom barely making it in time.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:54 pm

"So what about you?" Morgan asked Anwen.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Jasper got up straightening, his pants with his hands. He stretched, extending his hands upwards, then leaned side to side."I think i have a class, but that doesn't seem that entertaining, no dueling yet..." Jasper walked around until the aroma of food caught his attention."I guess i could eat a couple of bites, haven't eaten in two days.: He made his way yo the food hall noticing two girls lean against the wall talking to each other. He decided not to make eye contact, and even if he did want to pull anything on them he didn't have the items to do so. One of the things he promised to give up when entering the school was theft, but tricks were still up for debate.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Morgan glanced at Jasper, then turned her attention back to the window, awaiting Anwen's answer.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Anwen looks at Morgan and shrugs.

"Original life is boring, so I decided to spice it up. Can't stay a young brit forever you know." she says, looking around at the people in the cafe. "You know, this won't be very easy, but it is exciting. I can't wait to meet new people and have fun." Anwen screams like a school-girl, pumping her fist in the air.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:43 pm

"That's very ambitious of you." Morgan said kindly in between bites of doughnut.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next