Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

A small thank you.

+2
Asgore Dreemurr
Firebreath
6 posters

Go down

A small thank you. Empty A small thank you.

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Every now and then i like to take the time to say thank you for what has happened to me. And I've realized that i didn't make an end of the year post. So, In this post i will be sharing all my thanks and my gratefulness. And people will probably copy me. But here i go.

I would first like to say thank you to everyone. Everyone one in the group for the amazing Roleplay. Its hard to finish a roleplay and to go through with it, taking 3 months i believe. Was a fun fucking summer thats all im going to say.

Going through my Notebook, i think the year started with DMU 3.0 but that never started. Then i tried human world. I remember around that time i was in SDA but i wasn't active. And then after Human world, i took a break. In that break i learned some things and the RP vibe came back. Then you guys know SF. That was a alot of fun and i cant thank you guys enough.

Eric: You are one of the first people who i've ever Roleplayed with, you're an amazing Roleplayer, a key member in any Roleplay really with the amount of posts you make and amount of heart that is in your characters. You're competitive, daring, loose on things, apparently thats what a "Roleplayer" Should be, while i think nothing makes a Roleplayer, you just are, cant explain it.

Soul: Ur from CHA. The OG. We've known each other for a really long time, 2 years. We go way back, i cherish you as a friend since you are a great one, a great Roleplayer, and a good story maker. I remember some of our fights, which in turn has given me some inspiration for my stories, which to me is the best thing any person can do for me.

Ailo: A good friend, a bit weird, but just as important as everyone else here. Though you want too much attention, Im sure you just need to find your own way, which you soon will, Its coming o.O We've gotten pretty close over the years, and we probably will become closer, a main member in the group you are, dont be going anywhere.

Valk: We've been through a lot. Even though we've known each other for about 6 months or so, we've been through way too much. I consider you a great friend and i hope you think the same way. You are also one of the people who has helped me get inspiration. Few rare people. You are a good story teller. You are probably the only other person that will take a fight and not be a bitch about it if its Necruta. We've had awesome fights. Though now i just got a "All Out Battle Royal- Fight" That we should be doing soon. That would be interesting.

Tama: Even though you aren't here, you are apart of some of my core memories. The PIMP war. That was fun. I wish you wouldn't have left. Everyone needs someone like you. Either way, you were an amazing friend, still are, and i will be waiting for you to come back. Wether its now, or later in the future, randomly bumping into each other. *Wink Wink*

Luna: Luna. Lol. We've fought, and we've laughed together, you really are a something person to me, random and weird. Mean but sweet. It seeps out of you even if you deny it bitch. Either way. You also have given me ideas. Though most of those ideas were for Punch. When we combine heads we get Punch, and Punch's evil brother, and a mini cat Rp. Its weird af. You are an amazing friend and a great Roleplayer. And i like how you stick with us, im sure you could find some other RP group, though you might be too lazy. Either way love ya.

NEON: NEON for some reason we dont know each other that much, but we have had some moments together where i made sure you stayed in the group. You are very important as you seem to be new and growing. Just like me and everyone else. But i cant wait to get to know you better in the next Roleplay. And in this current one, i dont know your name though xD.

Necro: You are a fun little human being. You are a good Roleplayer and you have good ideas and you make me laugh whenever you make them jokes. We've become good friends, and if you would have made a Roleplay thats not Yugioh. I think it would have been good.

Josh: Red Squad with Eric and Ailo Razz. Sucks you dont go to acads anymore pussy. Either way. You are also an important person to have in Roleplayers and to have around in general. Though wished you were more active >.>. Either way im running out of things to say, but we've been in fights before and you've shown real promise as a Roleplayer. As you've met Vet. Only Nec knows Vet other than me. Ill make the next Roleplay real good.

Noel: Idk what you dealt with during RWBY but i hope you felt some stress cuz i know it is not easy. But you played CS:GO for half of that so i dont know, i didn't really pay attention to that Roleplay no offense. You are a really good friend, and i have fun with you.

Volk/Ten/whatever name you want: You are the funniest bitch ever i swear. I have a lot of fun with you and it makes me sad that you aren't on as much, but i know you got my back when i make SF2. So. Cant wait for that. You brag a lot but you actually show it to be true. You've taught me some things, small things dont get cocky now. You've helped me with inspiration so that you for that. You're an amazing roleplayer

ALL OF YOU, are amazing people, no matter what happens, if you die off, or you stay for as long as this group will survive, you will remember this, this will be with you for the rest of your life, Roleplaying. Meeting friends. Thank you

And Finally. Necruta.

I've told you this before. I think it was last year. But you are my teacher, you have taught me a lot, and has helped me in roleplay, AND outside in my real life. You are the fucking baddest, coolest, bitch in the world bro. Another OG CHA member. You've showed me so much and there isn't anything i can do to show you how thankful and how much of a best friend you are to me. I know, i feel it, we're going to be together for a long time buddy Razz. We'll also meet each other soon. Just gotta wait. You. OUT of everyone ever has helped me so much with my stories, like i remember a while back that i said. "Ey Nec we never collaborate" But lowkey we kind of do, you throw an idea out that you think is better and most of the time i like it. Like i love you for that. And our RP would prob be a combination of SF and Dranire. A lot more lore >.>. But either way. YOU make things interesting, you make things fun and you make things competitive. I dont know what else to say, other than that you've helped with so much, like i feel bad that i havn't really done much for you Razz.

Those are my thanks. This year was amazing, i remember predicting a really good year when it started. Although it ended bad, i ended up pretty good, a new chapter per say. Either way. This year will be slow for me but still inspiring, another good year, there will be 2 big bangs. Maybe even 3. We will lose 2 people. We will gain 3 true Roleplayers. And for Nec i dont think we will see Vet any time soon, so that little lowkey vacation spot is out of bounds Dx. Those are my predictions for this new year Roleplay wise. But lately my predictions have been always wrong, and has always been something i would never have thought about. So who knows. LETS HAVE A FUN FUCKING NEW YEAR GUYS!. *Goes back to boring town in Skype and stays that way for prob another month or so, but the wait will be worth it*

Sry for the bad grammar and typing and shit just wanted to throw up on all of you guys

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

A small thank you. Empty Re: A small thank you.

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Oh god Fire you made me laugh so hard. You're probably my favorite person out of the group. We bonded a lot, and that makes me happy. Yeah, I've been inactive but that's for some (serious) personal reasons; but SF2 is one thing I will NOT miss. Bitches will be all over Cylon's c-....character development. I'll be on now regularly, but seriously - don't stop being amazing. If you need anything, shoot me a PM.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:26 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 pm

You forgot someone, but meh, you always do this stuff for some reason. I dunno why but oh well. Just do you man.
Also fire, thats spam. Don't do that.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Haha. Aight Dazo, SECRETLY I WAS SAVING YOU FOR LAST (You crossed my mind but for some reason i forgot.)

Dazo, i remember when i first met you, you hated me, and you might still hate me now. You seem to be going through some teenage development. But you are fun and have fun with like the other side of the group. I feel like there are two sides of the group, and we just work out. You're important, and you are a good friend.

Also i do dis stuff cause like i said. You guys make me happy. Truly.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:28 pm

"Secretly saving you for last." Bitch, what else are you saving? Nuclear war secrets?

~Why you always lyin'?~
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 am

*Pushes his hot fire mixtape called "Nuclear War Secrets" back into his pocket.*

Psh. Who do you think i am? Some kind of loser. Psh!. Haha!.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 am

I swear to god if one of those songs is called "Radioactive" I'm gonna cut you.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 am

One of the names is called "Vault P.I.M.P"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 am

>.> I bet it talks a lot about someone's bulge, doesn't it?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitroglycerin Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:44 am

You're dead to me.
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 pm

While that was short, it was sweet of you. And it's kind of consoling to see Ten liking you more that the person he semi-married and had kids with XD.
So yeah, thanks.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 pm

You're awesome too ya know. XD And I said "probably." I never actually would say someone is my favorite because it'll make the others feel bad. Plus, I would say a lot too if you made a thank you.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 am

Aww...thanks ^v^. I guess that's true, and while that wasn't exactly what I was going for, it was sweet of you to say XD.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 pm

XD No worries. Everyone here has a lot to say about everyone else. Obviously some more than others, but - we're friends, and that's what matters in this academy. The only thing about our group that changes is the URL. Nothing more, nothing less. We were all the same since day one (excluding the growth and progress), and I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Same here.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm

i wish i was a part of things ;-;
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Then start engaging in order to be a part. It isn't too late ya know.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum