Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Top Three Most Hated Decks

3 posters

Go down

Top Three Most Hated Decks Empty Top Three Most Hated Decks

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 am

What decks make your blood boil and make your skin excrete NaCl whenever you face it? WHY do you hate it? What makes it such a terrible experience? Below, write that down with your list of your top three most hated decks!
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Top Three Most Hated Decks Empty Re: Top Three Most Hated Decks

Post by Tamashii Mon May 30, 2016 6:45 pm

1. Exodia - Obvious reasons. Just sitting there while your opponent goes off and not being able to play is so annoying.

2. Chain Burn - See all the stuff you do? Each move costs you 2000 life points or more. I hate it.

3. Tellarknights - Fuck. This. Deck. I always hated playing against decks that had heavy backrow, and considering Tellars are able to recycle that backrow AND make you go minus with Triverr at the same time, this deck can go burn in Hell.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by riot1man Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:13 pm

#1 Kozmos: I thought that this was a hard decision... then I remembered these asses. My god, they can Special Summon IN THE BATTLE PHASE. What the hell Konami!?!?!?!? What the F*** were you thinking?! Kozmos is the reason why I hate Yu-Gi-Oh

#2 Monarchs: My bloody goddamn hell! This deck is too damn annoying to duel. They pretty much pull out their most powerful monsters/cards before I can react

#3 Exodia: Basically what Tamashii said.
riot1man
riot1man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum