Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Game 2 Feddback Thread

3 posters

Go down

Game 2 Feddback Thread Empty Game 2 Feddback Thread

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Read the title. It explains all.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Game 2 Feddback Thread Empty Re: Game 2 Feddback Thread

Post by faervel Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

It certainly explains you are unaware that I am a grammar nazi.

There's honestly too much about this game I disliked(even though I didn't even play it that much...)
One or 2suprises can be fun but to have no role list,2mafias,no docs&3towns(As peps also mentioned) AND an insane cop which wasn't even in the role list is kinda...
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't think not having a role list ended up mattering. Other than the two Mafia groups, it was fairly standard. I do think two groups should be reserved for larger games, though.

The Cop variants should probably be added to the role list, but the Insane Cop didn't end up mattering, either.

While I do agree that a Doctor could have helped Town, it's hard to say whether or not it would have actually done anything. It isn't as strong of a role as people tend to make it out to be. As long as there's a chance for a Doctor, it can deter Mafia from killing a Sheriff that role-claimed, as that's the obvious target. That's why I didn't go after Jet.

I do think that three Townies was a bit too much, though, especially when the only TPRs were Cop, Insane Cop, and Jailer. This was also against four (total) Mafia (though, granted, it turned into one Mafia very quickly).
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Cop variants have their own modifier list under role modifiers. And three townies is nothing.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down