Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Whats a topic again? Oh yeah um shoot, uh... hoot ht to hoot

2 posters

Go down

Whats a topic again? Oh yeah um shoot, uh... hoot ht to hoot Empty Whats a topic again? Oh yeah um shoot, uh... hoot ht to hoot

Post by AKNZ Sun May 13, 2018 8:00 pm

What am I even doing with my life with that title? Neutral

Anyway WUZ GUCCI MAH WU-
*ERROR 404* *Windows DUNG sound*

CUT! START OVER

......idk anymore Razz
*Static*

OK, IMMA STOP CUZ... I KNOW, I sound like the stupid tree that I am...

Speaking about me being a tree (No I'm not, I do have a pet tree though, very obedient). *STATIC*
Hi there I'm AKNZ or AKHNUZIN. Buuuuut you can just call me Kris...or Chris...or Apollo...or Ali (that's my middle name that I like a lot).

HERE'S SOME RANDOM STURF ABOUT MEH Surprised

• I derp a lot
    I PUNish people with PUNS which is why I get called the PUNisher.
    I am the actual worst yugioh player you will ever find...ever. So bad in fact that a 6 year old (cuz you know they have to be old enough to play) could beat me with a bunch of kuribohs
    I don't currently have a motorcycle but once I do I'm going to be racing down domino city yelling CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!
    I like cars and motorcycles if you couldn't tell from the above
    I've only opened one tin in my life. The rest were from my brother who got me into yugioh
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I don't know what else to say

If there is anything you want to know about me then just do a thing. (I don't know how replies on forums work)

and uhh...yeah

KANZKANZKNAZKANZKNAZKANKANZKNAKZNKANKAZNKNAZKNZ signing off

idk what I'm doing with my life tbh smh
AKNZ
AKNZ

Back to top Go down

Whats a topic again? Oh yeah um shoot, uh... hoot ht to hoot Empty Re: Whats a topic again? Oh yeah um shoot, uh... hoot ht to hoot

Post by necruta Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello AKNZ. Sorry for the late responce but good to have you. While the forum might be rather dead The discord has occasional spasms of life so best join that! Very Happy
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down