Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

TAoB restart

5 posters

Go down

TAoB restart Empty TAoB restart

Post by necruta Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:04 pm

I plan on restarting TAoB Roleplay however due to many changes I've made to the format of the RP I wanted the people who participated previously to make a choice how they want to continue since it would be unfair to the new people who would join.
I've made 3 options which you can choose from if you wish to rejoin TAoB, these are

• Rejoin TAoB with all your previous points and cards. However the new people are getting upgraded starter decks so in the end they might be more powerful than you
  • Rejoin TAoB but without your points and cards and receive an upgraded starter deck of your choice.
  • Rejoin TAoB with a new character

If you plan on participating in TAoB again please notify me in this threat with the choice you made.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

TAoB restart Empty Re: TAoB restart

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm

I will join with the 2nd option: Rejoin without my points and card for the updated starter deck
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

I would like to start with a new character. You could have done a poll right?
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 pm

If I ad done a poll I did not know who would like what option this way everyone can chose their preferred option
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:43 pm

fresh start with fresh cards. Tbh nothing too exciting happened during it in regards decks anyway. Anyway I vote fresh start
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm voting to rejoin with a new character.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down