Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion Empty Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion

Post by Valkoor Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide & Discussion

DISCLAIMER: ALL RECOMMENDED RATIOS MENTIONED IN THE GUIDE ARE STILL UP TO PLAYER DISCRETION. THIS IS SIMPLY WHAT I HAVE COME UP WITH. THE ONLY RATIO SET IN STONE IS GRIMRO. RUN 3 OR GET OUT.

1.) Background
2.) Lore
3.) Builds
4.) Main Deck Monsters
5.) Extra Deck Monsters
6.) Techs
7.) Sample Deck Lists
8.) Outro

1.) Background:

2.) Lore:

3.) Builds:

4.) Main Deck Monsters:

5.) Extra Deck Monsters:

6.) Techs:

7.) Sample Decklists:

8.) Outro:
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:25 am

I've seen Fables play a lot in the Quasar days.

I love the concept, but I never got around to actually build it. Should I run the synchro variant of the Raccoon variant?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion Empty Re: Valkoor's Fabulous Fabled Guide and Discussion

Post by Valkoor Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:28 am

Assuming you mean "or", since I've never seen a hybrid (but if you wanna do that go for it).

To be honest, the Raccoon variant is literally just the Unicore variant... with Raccoon. It's probably better, in all honesty, but I find the Synchro build to be a lot more fun and skillful. So take your pick. Mostly it's up to playstyle: Raccoon/Unicore is very much a stun and control build, while Quasar is an all-in "fuck you" build.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Hm...I'm looking for consistency, so which one would offer more in that aspect?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 am

Honestly, probably Raccoons.

Raccoons: "You open pretty good with me most the time, and even when you don't, I usually have a decent amount of protection."

Quasar: "Listen you have like a 90% chance of auto-winning with me but if my plays get interrupted or you brick you're about to get fucked so hard you'll feel it in the afterlife."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:19 pm

good guide but personally here is what i recommend you try or look at doing:
only a small intro is needed for deck guide.
old archetype should be explained and any new support you should explain how it helps the deck.
post the effect of the card in a code box.
do a small skeleton or a sample deck using the cards you used in the guide.
try to explain the different deck builds with purpose of each one.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm

I have a question @Valkoor : What do you think of Wrecker Panda? Can it be used in Fabled's or Raccoons? What utility can it have? Where can it be used?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm

For those of you who have no idea what Ten is talking about:

Wrecker Panda:

In my opinion, the card is pretty trash. While the deck is generally monster-heavy, the card only mills one, meaning its use as a graveyard dump is almost entirely outshined by the Lightsworn engine. It's type, unfortunately, doesn't really make up for that. The recycling effect is actually okay, allowing us to grab back things like Chawa, but it's too slow in a deck like Fabled. All in all, stick this in Raccoons all you want, but keep it far away from Fabled.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Hold on Valk, the effect is not Once Per Turn. Can we continuously pay the LP cost (or chain to each activation) to mill multiple cards infinitely? I've seen debate on this on DN and DevPro. Apparently it works on dev.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 am

i dont think it was meant to be more than once per turn. besides its kind of defeats the point of running in fableds.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:03 am

Even if you can mill more than one, you get one chance to do so, and you have to pay 1500-2000 for a standard Lightsworn mill that ends up being faster than the Raccoon anyway. And those LP are much better served for Chicken Games, Soul Charge, Instant Fusion, and the likes. Plus it's and EARTH, so one of its gimmicks in Lightrays is almost obsolete. So yeah my opinion of it is the same.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Valkoor wrote:Even if you can mill more than one, you get one chance to do so, and you have to pay 1500-2000 for a standard Lightsworn mill that ends up being faster than the Raccoon anyway. And those LP are much better served for Chicken Games, Soul Charge, Instant Fusion, and the likes. Plus it's and EARTH, so one of its gimmicks in Lightrays is almost obsolete. So yeah my opinion of it is the same.
its only good in raccoons. i dont think its great in anything else.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down