Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA's 2nd Forum Review

4 posters

Go down

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Empty AKA's 2nd Forum Review

Post by Dazo Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 pm

So, you know how at the end of January I asked for a forum review? Well, I did that again because I am always seeking ways on how to improve the forum in general. I know NADA also asked for one as well (probably because we did it first), but I am just going to leave what our reviewer posted in this post. It's generally really good stuff so yeah!

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Yfr11
Alpha Knights Academy

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq110First ImpressionsAKA's 2nd Forum Review R910_z10

• When I went into your forum I noticed that you have added the log in pop-up feature. It is nice but maybe you could modify it more? It has just text, it would look better if you added an image(s) to it to represent your forum. Centering the text in the pop-up looks good too, in my opinion. If you are going to change the dimensions of the pop-up, having the height more/double the width looks really good in my opinion. Off the bat I really like your forum. The colors light blue, black, and brown are a very nice set of colors when mixed together. The forum icons for the status on index look very nice and pretty. The icons are not too bright and fit just right.

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq210General Forum Appearance AKA's 2nd Forum Review R910_z10

• Since your last review you have made your forum appearance so much more wonderful. The new dark colored background looks so good and fits with the whole theme. The pattern is very nice and modern which also makes your forum all the more special and beautiful. Great choice of of forum images on the index. I love how you made each image that represented a forum not only look epic, you made them relevant to your foru's subject and all of them match well since they are all in the same design and all are the same size that I can tell. No colors on your forum are too bright or distract me when I was browsing through the index except the white text color. I realize that you need a brighter text color in order to read it but it may look better if you slightly changed the white. Making it a light grey would fit really well with the theme more. It would not only be readable and clear, it would be darker and not so distracting.

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq110Forum ActivityAKA's 2nd Forum Review R910_z10

• Your forum activity has increased a lot since the last review. I can see that many users are not only logging in each day, they are also posting in the forum. To increase the activity even more, you could make a few more forum games that allow people to do a quick post and then move on. A game example might be "Hangman", "Count to 1000", "Guess the Next Poster", etc.

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq210Staff & UsergroupsAKA's 2nd Forum Review R1010_10

• I cannot see your usergroup descriptions as a guest so if your descriptions are not informative and concise, you may want to modify them so someone new to the forum can understand which each group is for and hat their role is. It is great that you changed the yellow color for the group "King Yellow". The color you changed it to fits MUCH better with the forum and is not too bright, great color choice!

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq110Forum OriginalityAKA's 2nd Forum Review R1010_10

• Your forum is very unique. You have many modifications that make your forum different and more stylish. First, you made modifications to the Chatbox. The modifications look really nice and it is very handy and unique. Second, I saw that you made changes to the forum icons on the index at bottom of the page. You have a box around the key for "No new posts", "New posts", and "Locked" and I haven't seen that on any of Forumotion forums before: it looks very good.

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq210Forum Layout & OrganizationAKA's 2nd Forum Review R1010_10

• Your forum layout was very nice. The two columns really helped with all the forums you had as space is concerned. It didn't take that much time to reach the bottom of the page so I did not feel overwhelmed and your forums were placed in categories appropriately. I didn't have to question why they belonged to that category. There wasn't any forums that I thought needed to be combined or removed except I don't really see the use of the forums that are for groups as no one posts in them.

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Sq110Grammar & SpellingAKA's 2nd Forum Review R1010_10

• There were no big grammar and/or spelling errors that I could find, well done!

Average Review Score: 9.6/10Sticker Points: AKA's 2nd Forum Review 10011

Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA's 2nd Forum Review Empty Re: AKA's 2nd Forum Review

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Holy shit 9.6 out of 10! Good job Dazo, you truly deserve that score and now I feel strangely proud of our little place. I can tell you're only gonna improve from here.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Asgore Dreemurr wrote:Holy shit 9.6 out of 10! Good job Dazo, you truly deserve that score and now I feel strangely proud of our little place. I can tell you're only gonna improve from here.
I dunno if you think so or if the rest of this community thinks so, but I like to think that I know what I am doing maybe? I think I know what I'm doing. Just hold my beer for a second.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Just keep doing what you have been doing for the passed few months. I've noticed your improvement, it's reflected in the academy, and the rest of us can see it too. *Holds his beer.*
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:19 am

Well done AKA! Wel deserved. Keep doing what you doing!
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 am

alright!!!!(makes out with some strange girl only to get slapped.)
worth it......
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down