Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

rate this deck

+2
Shiki
B@TMAN
6 posters

Go down

rate this deck Empty rate this deck

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:29 pm

https://i.imgur.com/EGFKB5W.png

thoughts or anything because i totally forgot why i have this deck.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

rate this deck Empty Re: rate this deck

Post by Shiki Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:19 pm

10/10 best deck ever
New Meta maby ?
Would play this Smile
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 pm

It looks like... really bad Rat Toolbox. Like, the Kinetic Soldiers were good during Bubble Beat format but not now. And then there's like too many ATK modifiers, and I guess the DNA Surgery remedies the lack of Warrior in the meta but... just... no. And then there's 42 cards but then there's Upstarts. This deck is terrible on so many levels. :l
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Valkoor wrote:It looks like... really bad Rat Toolbox. Like, the Kinetic Soldiers were good during Bubble Beat format but not now. And then there's like too many ATK modifiers, and I guess the DNA Surgery remedies the lack of Warrior in the meta but... just... no. And then there's 42 cards but then there's Upstarts. This deck is terrible on so many levels. :l

i just built it so i can get it rated. i am not going to make this competitive deck at all.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marcus Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm

part of me wants to get rid of the image......the deckc gives my eyes cancer O.o
Master Marcus
Master Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:30 pm

That deck makes me want to kill myself. Did you literally search every floodgate and throw them into the deck for the lolz and free Weekly Achievement credits?
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Asgore Dreemurr wrote:That deck makes me want to kill myself. Did you literally search every floodgate and throw them into the deck for the lolz and free Weekly Achievement credits?
Master Marcus wrote:part of me wants to get rid of the image......the deckc gives my eyes cancer O.o
you guys realize the name of the deck is "just for giggles"......its not a serious deck build. i just want weekly achievement.
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:11 am

B@TMAN wrote:
Asgore Dreemurr wrote:That deck makes me want to kill myself. Did you literally search every floodgate and throw them into the deck for the lolz and free Weekly Achievement credits?
Master Marcus wrote:part of me wants to get rid of the image......the deckc gives my eyes cancer O.o
you guys realize the name of the deck is "just for giggles"......its not a serious deck build. i just want weekly achievement.

Well if you are putting your deck into "Rate My Deck!" section then be ready for it to get graded and commented Razz
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down