Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition

+7
ernesto hasani
阿尔法龟
Führer Lunarnox
JessWolfa
Lunarnox
FDB
Dazo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition Empty Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition

Post by Dazo Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer!
AKA Addition

If you have questions about the academy, this is the thread you ask them in. Please try to keep the questions related to the academy only, and questions about why we decided to promote someone, or moderator actions will not be answered.

Edit: This topic is for questions only, once your question(s) have been answered do not post anything more.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition Empty Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition

Post by Dazo Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:09 am

So, I moved the thread to the appropriate thread you were supposed to make it in. This is where you ask questions, not the other discussion forum, here.

1. I changed it.
2. No
3. I posted it under met's acc, and basically, 1 admin is in charge of 0-1 mods and 0-2 teachers. Usually 1 mod and 1 teacher. That admin is in-charge of staff under him.
4. https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t17-academy-rules
5. https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/f15-genex-controller-arcade
5. 4 each
6. Dueling and RPing.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition Empty Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer! AKA Addition

Post by Lunarnox Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:42 am

Last time this place wasn't hacked, we just had some make some, shall we say, very poor decisions. In Any case there will be one founder. This is unlikely to change.

Other Part of that post deemed irrelevant.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:43 am

FDB wrote:Oh ok thanks for clarifying and i notice you guys left out some more important rules like saying there place is better cause of programming and etc and throwing tantrums that if they cant have it there way, they result to mess eith the academy and no security admins

In all honesty I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Rules saying there place is better? Throwing Tantrums? Security Admins?
If You're talking about last we have zero tolerance form them.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:53 am

See the current admins? There will be absolutely no other admins besides those four. No one will get access to the admin panel other than those four. And for the record no further discussion on the topic of that person. It is an unspoken rule.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JessWolfa Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 am

Well, stepping away from the above topic. Since how their doing it is wise. Last time it wasn't hacked we had 1 weak spirt among our staff who let his password slip. At same time i somewhat made mistakes trusting certain people, not letting a certain group push their weight.
2 MY QUESTIONS.

1. Will you be adding a new forum Banner, for head. Dunno if u need one for forums themselves but, it nice to see something really nice made. to support the style.
2.Well things get centered ? Eg: Alpha Knight Academy, Home. memberlist blah blah,
3.When do you think, i should start to really plan to be active on here?
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:16 pm

1 + 2) We like the way it is now. It is much cleaner this way, which is why we chose to design the forum like this. Plus it loads faster, which is always a good thing.

3) The academy is open now. You can come on at any time.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:53 am

1. https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t6-aka-market
2. No glows, plus not only do glows slow down the site, they make the site look worse.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by JessWolfa Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:32 am

OpTic MiDNiTE wrote:1 + 2) We like the way it is now. It is much cleaner this way, which is why we chose to design the forum like this. Plus it loads faster, which is always a good thing.

Aww, that's a shame, but each they're own. Personally, it gives me an unfinished vibe but that's me though. But since its AKA i can live with it.

Great that its open though.
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:06 am

JessWolfa wrote:
OpTic MiDNiTE wrote:1 + 2) We like the way it is now. It is much cleaner this way, which is why we chose to design the forum like this. Plus it loads faster, which is always a good thing.

Aww, that's a shame, but each they're own. Personally, it gives me an unfinished vibe but that's me though. But since its AKA i can live with it.

Great that its open though.

Honestly it's not out of the question for the future, however at the moment we plan to keep it like this. In the end, it depends on what the people want.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:10 pm

No you are not allowed to make a second account. If you do it will be considered dodging a ban and you will be punished accordingly. Any offense that warrants a forum ban is typically something that cannot be appealed. Furthermore you will not get "banned out of no where" and staff does not "over react" Nor will any staff "not follow the rules." Leniency of the rules is at the discretion of the staff.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:39 pm

if u were 2 do a staff application would it be sent via pm or posted?
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Didn't I already answer your question in PMs? You post it in the thread.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by ernesto hasani Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:12 pm

how can i join with a tournament
ernesto hasani
ernesto hasani

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Simply wait for one to start that is not already in progress and post in the topic that you would like to join. There is a current one already in progress so you will have to wait for the next one, though I do not know when that will be.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Guess who's got a question, me! Ik, I'm surprised too. Anyway, are profile songs and the thing below your sig the same thing? (I can't find any place that says profile song, or any ties in the market, so I shall just ask here, I guess)
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Jet Valentine wrote:Guess who's got a question, me! Ik, I'm surprised too. Anyway, are profile songs and the thing below your sig the same thing? (I can't find any place that says profile song, or any ties in the market, so I shall just ask here, I guess)
Nope. Profile Songs are a profile field that can be edited by any level of staff when you buy one. For example, if you were to look into my profile, you would find it under my friends list.

https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/u512
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next