Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

No Circles for a week

4 posters

Go down

No Circles for a week Empty No Circles for a week

Post by Dazo Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:31 pm

So um, I'm going to disable the circle avatars for a week. See how ywall respond to it, then if there is a high demand, add it back. Just letting yall know.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

No Circles for a week Empty Re: No Circles for a week

Post by Firebreath Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Wut why the circle avatars gave it like a style to it. Made it look nice. I vote for back. Look at how stupid my avatar looks now Dx
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Firebreath wrote:Wut why the circle avatars gave it like a style to it. Made it look nice. I vote for back. Look at how stupid my avatar looks now Dx
A. It's an experiment.
B. It's helps out about everyone's avatar who isn't a square, or really close to being a square.
C. I'm starting to think it looks nicer.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by JessWolfa Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Personally I preferred the circles, but i feel the side bit could use a little upgrades.

Maybe if ur in slifa, a small slifa bar.
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:04 am

I like the squares because it allows me to have my full avatar but I suppose I can make do with the circle if need be.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 am

It's for a week. I'll make a poll on the 26th, and on the 28th it'll either be circles or no circles.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:15 am

A side bar would be a good idea, give it something. =/
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:16 am

Firebreath wrote:A side bar would be a good idea, give it something. =/
If you are going to suggest something, you have to speak english. That means you have to actually explain what your suggestion is. Cause right now, I have no idea what you're talkin about. So explain.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 am

Lmfaoo. Ok the thing that Jess mentioned, give it some pizzas around the edges, like a silver coating, or a specific one to our liking that we could buy in a store or something. Or we could get one by winning one of your events. That type of thing.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:31 am

Lmfaoo. Ok the thing that Jess mentioned, give it some pizzas around the edges, like a silver coating, or a specific one to our liking that we could buy in a store or something. Or we could get one by winning one of your events. That type of thing.
I will look into it. I think I might be able to do the same thing similar to coding for glows. I'll play around with it, release it in the next update if I can find out how to make it work by then.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Okay, so, this may end up being a double post, but it's an important one. I am just taking this time to announce that Circle Avatars will be coming back as a shop item. Probably around 300 Credits. Now everyone is happy! So, if things go smoothly today, expect a new update (OH MY GOD, ANOTHER ONE! DAZO STAWP SPAMMING THESE)! Sadly nothing testing related, because we know we have problems with our testing rubric as well as the testers ourselfs, but If things go as well as I think things are going to go, we're going to be doing a lot of this:
No Circles for a week Fuuko5ed1
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down